• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Top Tips to be a successful trader

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,759 Times in 1,376 Posts

Default Top Tips to be a successful trader

Hi and how are you all, we have to trade to follow our rules bravely. discipline is a must and traders can not trade without it, and if they abandon this then they are just violating their trades and discipline in Forex trading business means following the rules of Forex trading to trade in Forex trading business. and the rules for trading in Forex trading means using a money management system, stay hopeful.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

Abiha (10-09-2019), Azam746 (10-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management and strict compliance of trading rules is a best way for success however some additional measures are also required to do skillfull trading like we should be aware of indicators behaviour, support and resistance levels, have a close connection with some one senior for immediate guidance. People who remain catious about the capital can surviver for long term. Stay connected.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azam746 For This Useful Post:

Majidkhan1044 (10-09-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rangela is an unknown quantity at this point rangela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are not disciplined, you will not know exactly which causes you to lose, whether your undisciplined attitude or your strategy. and I think discipline is very important not only in trading but in every phase of life, this contributes greatly to bringing you to the path of success, hose traders who are very disciplined in forex and in trading every day, they make good money and make big profits.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to rangela for this useful post.

Majidkhan1044 (10-09-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ali fida will become famous soon enough Ali fida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends according to my knowledge a successful trader always follow the rules and regulation of the forum. If you want to become a successful trader you make discipline and the forex trading. And you have knowledge about strategies and indicators. You have successful plan for trading. You have knowledge about support indicator etc. And have knowledge about world market and currencies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali fida For This Useful Post:

Majidkhan1044 (10-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

munna bhai is just really nice munna bhai is just really nice munna bhai is just really nice munna bhai is just really nice munna bhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Self Discipline is everything in currency trading, you should consider the control guidelines, the entry / exit guides and the strategy / system warning, after you do this 100%, you will have almost 70% winnings, you can not have 100% winnings but on at least 30% are on the smaller side.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to munna bhai for this useful post.

Majidkhan1044 (10-09-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sohail1122 is just really nice sohail1122 is just really nice sohail1122 is just really nice sohail1122 is just really nice sohail1122 is just really nice sohail1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Without a doubt self-control is very important in trading. with your self-control can be a successful professional because we all will understand when is the right time to trade along with how much we all wear for you to trade. Next we should have a focus on trading. and People who are disciplined in life will surely succeed in the future.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

Majidkhan1044 has a spectacular aura about Majidkhan1044 has a spectacular aura about Majidkhan1044's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good post dear friend I am agree with your all opinion I add other qualities also. First of all professional in trading have a sound knowledge of trade, requires a patience and not greedness in heart then trader is profit earner.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ArbabAftab has a spectacular aura about ArbabAftab has a spectacular aura about ArbabAftab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That you can be successful in this market hu you know that hard work is the best key and he must need to make rules and work with discipline and always use his patience not his greed then he can be a successful trader

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

Naabi will become famous soon enough Naabi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all you should work hard and spend time on mt5 forum as extra as possible...
      You have to gain knowledge and experience about Forex and it will help you in Creating your own business strategies while trading in Forex...
      You have special schools of money management and also you must be patient while trading in Forex...
      These are the basic tips that can be given to you are new trader to become a successful trader in Forex

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hina shah has a spectacular aura about Hina shah has a spectacular aura about Hina shah has a spectacular aura about Hina shah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear
      The market constantly offers traders various entry opportunities, do not affraid to miss out a trade, there will always be more. Stay patient ,if you do not see a good entry setup right now , take a break and make another scan of the chart afterward. For entries you can use the price action approach Just make sure you enter the market when all the required conditions for a trade are in a place. Good luck in your trade.

Reply to thread