• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: pain to gain!!!!

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Hamzo has a spectacular aura about Hamzo has a spectacular aura about Hamzo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default pain to gain!!!!

Forex market is too big and huge opportunity si available fro all traders, but it needs high level of skills and proper knowledge to make successful trades. SO you have to spend lot of time as those things and experience cant gain in over night. So learn hard and give pain to your body and mind to learn properly with sufficient knowledge and demo practice and then hope you can achieve good goals in your life as most of your trades will be positive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamzo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Zani3344 will become famous soon enough Zani3344 will become famous soon enough Zani3344's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope you all will be fine....
      Yes of course this is the fundamental and universal law that you have to lose something if you want to gain something...

If your desire to become successful trader in the world of Forex marketing then you should have to follow set time table on mt5 forum and you have to collect enough knowledge and business skills and also the business strategies to become a successful trader in the world of Forex which will enable you to earn good profit and you can improve your lifestyle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zani3344 For This Useful Post:

Naabi (10-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rameen will become famous soon enough Rameen will become famous soon enough Rameen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In this business pain means loss and we are not here to face loss of any kind. Have a pain in a kind of hard working and efforts. Do struggle day and night so that you can become a successful trader as soon as possible. Try to have pain on demo account and judge all your skills at demo account. Thanks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya is just really nice borsawya is just really nice borsawya is just really nice borsawya is just really nice borsawya is just really nice borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all agree that forex trading is a profitable online business that enables us to make money from home but to reach this stage,we need to exert great effort to get the appropriate knowledge and information about this business, then practise trading in demo account to gain experience and evolve the required skills.Besides, we must realize that loss is a fixed part of this business but we can reduce our loss through hard working,so no gain without pain.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

Naabi will become famous soon enough Naabi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Which is very Famous proverb that if you want to gain something then we have to loss something...
      It is universal law and it also be applicable in the forests where you have to give as much as access time to mt5 Forum that will enhance your knowledge and business skills towards forex and as a result you will gain the the award of best and successful business trader in the future at the cost of help on your demo account in mt5 Forum

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naabi For This Useful Post:

Zani3344 (10-09-2019)

Reply to thread