• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why patience is necessary in the forex trading ????

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Abdullah1881 has a spectacular aura about Abdullah1881 has a spectacular aura about Abdullah1881 has a spectacular aura about Abdullah1881's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why patience is necessary in the forex trading ????

Patience is a very necessary in the Forex trading.As forex trading is a very risky business and it is natural that we will earn profit and loss both on this business.But we need patience to face loss and try hard again to earn profit in this business.If you have patience you can face any problem and patience will help you to become a successful trader.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdullah1881 For This Useful Post:

Abiha (10-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Zani3344 will become famous soon enough Zani3344 will become famous soon enough Zani3344's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope you all will be fine....
      Forex trading is very risky online business where the Patience is very important in Forex trading....
      Patience is the biggest enemy to the wisdom...
      During Forex trading, sometimes we have to take some crucial decisions within very short time and we must have the sense of patience that we can do good decisions and protect ourselves From the loss...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zani3344 For This Useful Post:

Naabi (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Asad785 is a jewel in the rough Asad785 is a jewel in the rough Asad785 is a jewel in the rough Asad785 is a jewel in the rough Asad785's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello my lovely members in Forex Trading everyone become a successful trading at all with control your emotions and tea patient because this will chemo patients not a game of emotions if we will lose about emotion then we will rule over money very fastly that we can ever imagine

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Khawarkhan6905 will become famous soon enough Khawarkhan6905's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Patience is the most important thing which should be controlled while trader is in profit or loss. Patience plays a vital role in the life of a trader in forex. Many times trader get excited when he is in profit and his greed awake, which is very dangerous for trader. Here patience plays it's role, it Force the trader to stay with plan and don't let him to greed. And same in loss when trader's morale and mental condition is not very good then patience is the thing which give hope to trader that may be it will go back to profit and patience let trader to hold his trade for pretty long.so it is very important that trader control on patience should be very strong and healthy.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aroojmalik will become famous soon enough Aroojmalik will become famous soon enough Aroojmalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Patience is very important in Forex trading because if you have emotional and so much desires personal than you have greed to make it more money than you will try but you will get loss in trading and that is why because of patience.Patience is like that thing in trading where you have more successful chances while trading because its helps to control your desires and the emotions also that go to thing positive and make it very cool if you have patience that is the reason of successful person who have good trader and make it successful life in business field.I suggest you that you should be great chance of success if you have patience in field of trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1881     
      Patience is a very necessary in the Forex trading.As forex trading is a very risky business and it is natural that we will earn profit and loss both on this business.But we need patience to face loss and try hard again to earn profit in this business.If you have patience you can face any problem and patience will help you to become a successful trader.
      Hy dear Abdullah, you've said right. Emotions are very important factor in the formation of any business. Sorry not only emotions, controlled emotions are very necessary to run a business smoothly. Greed, emotional heart, over confidence, excess of any of this emotions can lead you towards loss. To avoid from loss you should control your emotions. Best of luck dear. And thanks for sharing this useful post with us.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Mahanaz will become famous soon enough Mahanaz will become famous soon enough Mahanaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friend i hope you will be fine
      Patience is very important in forex trading because when a trader getting loss in his trade then he lost his patience. He can't get control his emotions.he gets confused.he do not understand what should he do? Then he close a trade with a big loss.if a trader has no patience then he can not get proper analysis.he think that market is going to opposite by him so he close trades with loss.so patience is very important in forex trading.
      Thanks

Reply to thread