• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: I want to make a trade on gold. Trading on gold is profitable.?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,522 Times in 483 Posts

I don't think gold is a good investment. There are lot of people getting scammed into buying it in various forms. ... But at least if you invest in a basket of major stocks, although not guaranteed, you are likely to receive dividend payments. If you buy gold bullion or coins, this is not the case

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sofia786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed has a brilliant future tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,673 Times in 779 Posts

Hello dear you are right. Gold is big profitable trade of forex market. I you want big profit then go for gold. Keeping in mind that with profit there is big loss. So for gold trading you should have ability to analyze the market strongly. You should have enough experience of trading then you will get big profit. Without experience and knowledge gold is very dangerous. Because gold Mattel moves fastly and inexperienced traders can't hold on market. So dear expert can trade with gold. Hope you agree with me thanks.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Muhammad Abid (10-10-2019), Shaban Habib (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal has a spectacular aura about Sanakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend gold is a highly profitable and also a highly risky pair foe the trading. Dear if you want to trade on Gold then you need a good knowledge and experience to analyze the market because if you make the wrong order then your account would be washed or yiu got huge loss which would be unrecoverable. So you should try to make trades very wisely.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hmmm i will advise you stay away from Gold if you want to safe guide your account balance and you want to be a succesful trader. Gold has dealth a huge blow to several of my account and u have vow that i will never advise any body to ever trade Gold again. It can crash your account very fast i consider Gold as a lunatic because It most times do not have a clear direction no matter how good any signal that It gives.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid has a brilliant future Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,633 Times in 696 Posts

Her dear forums members I hope you all are fine and enjoying mt5 forum according to my opinion yes ofcourse gold is very fast and profitable trading mostly exper traders like to trade on gold you can earn maximum profits in very short time if you are experts in trading.but gold is also very risky market for the traders who have not experts in forex trading.because the movements of this market is very fast yesterday this market moves from 1499 to 1515 with in half an hour it means this really very fast.so dear friends I suggest the beginner not to choose the gold trade in early stages of your trading in begging trade on currency pairs when you got experience then trade on gold.Thanks

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muhammad Abid for this useful post.

Shaban Habib (10-10-2019), tahir ahmed (10-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2