• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: whats your opinions about paid signals >?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Alizzy is a jewel in the rough Alizzy is a jewel in the rough Alizzy is a jewel in the rough Alizzy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default whats your opinions about paid signals >?

hi dear friends good evening how are you all we all know trading is one and only business which can make our all dreams true bu for make good profit we need good knowledge and experience and we need learn all things about trading so there are many tools and indicator available which can we use and make our trading profitable but we need to learn how we use them and what are the benefits , but all tools are free and we can use them any time but now these days there are a lots of tools and indicators available in market we need to buy them
      so what do you think about these paid signals ? can we get good profit from using them > ?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ahmed010 is just really nice ahmed010 is just really nice ahmed010 is just really nice ahmed010 is just really nice ahmed010 is just really nice ahmed010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi and best wishes to all members, sometimes we do not know what is signals with exactly, because when I see it at the reality, it even opposite the real trend, I do not know is it good signals or not, and also the news comes late too. So I prefer to make own analysis about it and if I am not sure I can share or compare with the others. It makes me reliable and flexible too, wish you all have great time today.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed010 For This Useful Post:

Sofia786 (10-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143 is a splendid one to behold king143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,005 Times in 347 Posts

Hello traders hope you all are gaining; Forex signal don't trust. Many website and member give Forex signal but I think it's not safe use for us. Because when his open signal after many time let you do open a trade and lose. Also market per time reverses. When he give signal then market reserve and many problem, Keep enjoying.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

dream212 has a spectacular aura about dream212 has a spectacular aura about dream212 has a spectacular aura about dream212's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends hope you all will be fine, it is not good to rely on the Forex signals published in other websites we should rely on our data and analysis and also be confident about your decision and also you have to check theses signals and analyze them properly, May you get all your wishes.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rameen has a spectacular aura about Rameen has a spectacular aura about Rameen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will not recommend that you shoudl relay on any others signal either they give you for free or you pay for that. Make your self so strong and skillfull so that you never need any signal by anyone. You have to work here and survive here by your self. No body cares for you more than you. So make yourself able to survive in this business. Thanks

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786 has a brilliant future Sofia786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 483 Posts

As a good and professional trader, I experienced a scam in my first paid signals. Yes, it was a scam, they lie to you. When the market is doing uptrend, they tell you to sell and when it is doing downtrend, they tell you to buy. Never in your life buy signals, even trial package, you will regret your money

Reply to thread