from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Why metatrader 4 is most used trading software??

1. #1 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    544 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 1,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Question Why metatrader 4 is most used trading software??

my dear brothers and sisters of this beautiful community I hope everyone will be good. Today I want to ask that why metadata for steel is the king of market in trading softwares. Let's share your knowledge about it...

2. 2 users say Thank You to Lazy Millonaire for this useful post.

nokianasir (01-09-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #2 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

UsmanCh1 is an unknown quantity at this point UsmanCh1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Because mt4 is more reliable and easy use interface
    And mostly strategys working on mt4 not on mt5

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 2 users say Thank You to UsmanCh1 for this useful post.

6. #3 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Chauhdry will become famous soon enough Chauhdry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Helo dear,
    How are you? I hope you will be fine and enjoying your weekend. I think Mt4 is easy interface to user even new users and also most reliable. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 3 users say Thank You to Chauhdry for this useful post.

nokianasir (01-09-2020), Unregistered (2)

8. #4 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1761 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,279 Times in 3,779 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Millonaire     
    my dear brothers and sisters of this beautiful community I hope everyone will be good. Today I want to ask that why metadata for steel is the king of market in trading softwares. Let's share your knowledge about it...
    Hello dear good afternoon I hope you are fine and doing great in your trading business dear Mt4 is the most views trading platform due to the simplicity it is offering to its clients and due to this single fact it is widely used among all the products and the brokers and this is the only fact that it is using worldwide we can make real analysis on it and earn money I wish you good luck have a great day.

9. 4 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

nokianasir (01-09-2020), Unregistered (3)

10. #5 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9353 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,534 Times in 6,583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

From my experience meta trader 4 is the most simplest trading platform for forex trader. Couple weeks back I have installed meta trader 5 and after that it seemed that it was much slower than mt4. Thats why I left it and again started trading with mt4. So, for everyone mt4 is better, not better. Its best platform for traders.

11. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

12. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

aronno is a jewel in the rough aronno is a jewel in the rough aronno is a jewel in the rough aronno's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1414 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes. It is correct. There are two kinds of trading platform for forex trade in internet. 1. Metatrader4 and 2. Metatrader5. Both of them are good for trade. But it is 100% correct that till now the metatrader4 (mt4) is most popular and most uses trading platform. Most of the forex trader for all over the whole world use the mt4 trading platform. Because, it is familiar to all kinds of forex trader. It is also very easy to operate. All the devices support this platform to trade. On the other hand, the mt5 is more developed program and it has some new feature which are not familiar to the platform user. Some times it feel annoying. Besides this, the mt5 is not suitable for all kinds of android mobile. Gradually, the mt4 is better than the mt5 to use. So, till now mt4 is most popular platform to trade in forex market.

13. 2 users say Thank You to aronno for this useful post.

14. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,179 Times in 2,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

yes my dear you are saying right metatrader 4 easy most used trading software in the market and still it is the king. But, for your kind information first of all this is the old trading setup for traders to do technical analysis and second thing it is most easy to use that's why still it is the most important and easy to use.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iMaham For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

16. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Qoncean is on a distinguished road Qoncean's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I have been using this platform for a long time and I can't say that at least once I had a strong desire to change it, although the MT5 can be considered more qualitative and comfortable, but I do not want to change what I am used to. I too am satisfied with MT4 for its functionality and that there is a set of services which can be used irrespective of whether I work on technical analysis or on fundamental analysis. Here I began to get acquainted not only with base indicators, but also more serious approaches which began to provide me a good income.

17. 2 users say Thank You to Qoncean for this useful post.

18. #9 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Moriani is on a distinguished road Moriani's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think that MT4 can be rightly called one of the most practical and convenient terminals today. Firstly, this platform is a convenient platform on which you can not only trade but also perform analysis. Secondly, there are assets of different categories, which greatly expands your opportunities in the market. Third, there are various indicators and settings options with which you can trade as convenient for you and implement all kinds of strategies, both classic and more modern. In addition, it is less likely to have technical failures, although you can not just call it, still many people will need time to deal with it 100%.

19. 2 users say Thank You to Moriani for this useful post.

20. #10 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Rayro is an unknown quantity at this point Rayro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

MT4 has been in the market long enough to make everyone habitual. most traders use MT4 only and are not comfortable shifting which is why they always recommend MT4 only, which in turn increases the user base.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayro For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1