1. #11 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

maal will become famous soon enough maal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex success depend on experience,knowledge.Without its we can not earn profit ,we loss money.So I think we need proper and lot of experience and knowledge.If you have lot of experience,knowledge you earn good profit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Teechu is on a distinguished road Teechu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you think to do demo account and other jobs work in properly forex trader and fundamental, technical and good money management system and news data efect to control do the trade and good control emotion and greed then you will be a good trader for tarde in forex

4. #13 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes man your good thinking can make us successful in forex We should work with good faith in forex This will be better for us We want to give maximum time to the work and work on achieving good experience in it.

5. #14 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have said very well that if you have faith in yourself, you can never fail any test in the world. You will be successful in every examination And if you are very smart on Forex, you can do a good job. Then you will definitely succeed And if you consult a senior member So this increases your chances of success a lot. When a person succeeds, he has a lot High rises That is why whenever you start your trading on Forex, it is up to you to do it today. The better your confidence is, the greater your chances of success.

6. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ramadan23 is a jewel in the rough Ramadan23 is a jewel in the rough Ramadan23 is a jewel in the rough Ramadan23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, my brother, the confidence in the travesty leads to success because without trust will fail a seed, and confidence comes to the person with continuity, patience and learning, and that haste comes failure, and confidence comes with success, and lack of confidence for the trader comes because of the psychological condition of the individual

7. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,089 Times in 768 Posts

All traders should know that self confidence and positivity have great and profound effect on our trading skills and our success. All traders need to work on increasing and enhancing their confidence through continues learning and practicing of forex trading and developing their skills. Besides, our minds should be optimistic about our future and should think positively to make better decisions.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,107 Posts

Sir, if you want to succeed in this, then you have to do very good posting in it, you will be successful in doing good posting.

9. #18 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Confidence and mindset have major importance for all traders in Forex. if we are well confident and have broad positive thinking we can be success in Forex trading with no time. Forex depends on us 100% that how we give response to Forex trading , if we give positive response to trade still working hard and getting new experience one day we will successful because every passage of time Forex trading gives me unique and different experience which can help me in future tradings.
      i will suggest for newbies or new comers to work hard and try to learn from seniors or Forex conversations so it can be helpful for them to easily success in future. Thank you

10. #19 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trader who are doing Forex trade , they have Forex knowledge and experience , but they have no confidence so that they are loosing money in Forex . Trader open trading order but they don't allow to run trade for long time even if trade is on trend , trader close their trade before actual time . It happens due to lack of confidence , they have no confidence on his trading decision .

11. #20 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan has much to be proud of Nazishirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,248 Times in 569 Posts

You are right my dear friend that experience and positive attitudes towards the success because without positive attitude and behaviour are also good knowledge and experience we cannot be succeed in business because it is operated difficult and complicated business which needs more hard working skills and experience need to be succeeded so we should have to work hard and always learn and focus on its education and gain experience from the other mistakes and make our mistakes more useful and also not to be worried about the losses.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2