Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 138 1 2 3 6 ...
    Results 1 to 10 of 1379

    Thread: Financial's trading journal (2)

    1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul
       
      Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Posts
      4,236
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      11,618
      Thanked 12,223 Times in 3,562 Posts

      Lightbulb Financial's trading journal (2)

      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs


    2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool
       
      newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Posts
      3,458
      Accumulated bonus
      3409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,269
      Thanked 11,182 Times in 2,811 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      Good morning mate hope you are well and continue try to makes good profit. i show your GBP/USD analysis it's really good and I alos agree with you. For your kind information I already take a sell entry on GBpo/uSd and now waitong for good profit. I show GBP/USD reject the strong resistance area at 1.2700 level which are just confirm downtrend and try go down continue. Hope it's will be hit the 1.2550level very quickly. Best of good trading.
      Attached Images  


    3. The following 8 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Mairakhan (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019), Teena25 (10-14-2019), Unregistered (1), Yarmouk (10-14-2019)

    4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Posts
      3,346
      Accumulated bonus
      707 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,111
      Thanked 8,330 Times in 2,924 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      In the GBPUSD currency pair today seems not to show the direction of the trend, on Friday the highest price was 1.2652 and the lowest 1.2440 with a range of 112pips.
      It looks like the GBPUSD pair for today will continue its uptrend. And most likely it will continue its upward trend, this GBPUSD pair has exceeded all MOVING AVARAGE while technical indicators are still maintaining the peak of the bulls in the overbrough area, of course we have to look for support levels to buy valid , but do not rule out the possibility for this pair to downtrend
      S&R Discussion

      On Zeref Trading Journal


    5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019), Teena25 (10-14-2019), Yarmouk (10-14-2019)

    6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Posts
      3,768
      Accumulated bonus
      1663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      11,120
      Thanked 12,622 Times in 3,504 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      GBPUSD is now moving down those who enter todays market open time short they can manage to make profit right now. I think if trader have very good understanding of the market direction that will be great and trader can also manage to make lots of pips with there trading plan.

      It is not easy to enter into the market early but i think there is also have opportunity that trader can enter into the market if they find good trade setup short best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading


    7. The following 7 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), Honey Bee (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Mairakhan (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019), Zeref (10-14-2019)

    8. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan's Avatar
      Posts
      895
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,853
      Thanked 1,254 Times in 591 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      Good morning dear friends how are you I hope you all will be fine guys as we all expecting that gbpusd will be in bullish trend but after negative impact from brexit push back to this pair even open from 1.2645 but not hold its position and now reach at leave of 1.2600 I think now it's target is to touch the level of 1.2570 which is its main resistance but may be at UK session it take little spikes so watch and wait for market


    9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), Honey Bee (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

    10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----
       
      ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Posts
      2,695
      Accumulated bonus
      859 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,629
      Thanked 7,301 Times in 2,527 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      Dear trader i am also gree with your analysis as you say about this pair will go to down side as you shared the chart of this pair and now this pair will go down side and i hope it will move to down side for the long term as it is moving to down side and we should to take the entry on this pair to down side it will be good for so thank you for sharing your idea with us...........


    11. The following 5 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), Honey Bee (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

    12. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused
       
      mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Posts
      1,913
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,405
      Thanked 4,095 Times in 1,684 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      Hello my dear friend and I are going to sharing with you guys my age is a to do this because I take it you can see in the picture is of the essence of the stop sign and


    13. The following 5 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), Honey Bee (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

    14. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Posts
      4,137
      Accumulated bonus
      4823 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      17,690
      Thanked 17,074 Times in 3,630 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      Good morning dear friend,
      Gbpusd price will be falling this pair mostly moves with high violation and last week hit the new top price 1.2650 and currently price will be ranging at 1.2590 which Will give idea to next cover the 1.2550, hold our sell orders if running from the 1.2650 area and wait for the 1.2570 then hold it for next support 1.2540 short term pull back target the 1.2649.


    15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019), SweetRose (10-14-2019)

    16. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      tanveer124 is a name known to all tanveer124 is a name known to all tanveer124 is a name known to all tanveer124 is a name known to all tanveer124 is a name known to all tanveer124 is a name known to all tanveer124's Avatar
      Posts
      435
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,573
      Thanked 625 Times in 327 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs
      Good morning to all mate hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable trading did you get $ 36 for posting 170 is it less thank my brother and work hard my analysis of gbpusd is different from yours according to my analysis gbpusd has to go to the very top have a nice day good luck


    17. The following 2 users say Thank You to tanveer124 for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019)

    18. #10 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----
       
      fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Posts
      7,345
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      21,744
      Thanked 18,794 Times in 6,805 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      hello everyone good morning and greeting I hope everyone will be good at now you guys are ready to do trade for this week with a lot of high volatility in the market which I am expecting due to the uncertainty in the market.my dear friend I will suggest everyone to must follow the rule of money management because it is so much important for everyone to become a successful trader. So in this situation I think it will be best for us to follow only 1% standard rule of money management and also use a proper trading system to place stop loss before opening a trade....
      today I have opened this my new journal because I don't want to do work on my old journals because I really very confused about my reward bonus that I received only $47 on my 170 plus posts. I hope my dear friends you will continue my support in this journal....
      now I am looking that gbpusd is ready to coming more and more Down to confirm its fullish trend for completing retracement...

      in Daily time frame I am also looking the same direction of the market so this is really a great opportunity for everyone because now United state dollar also showing strength against great Britain pound currency and other currency pairs


      Hello I hope you are good and had great weekend with family and friends
      To me
      Gbpusd is bullish and it will continue going up as yesterday it had made very nice bulls candle now I think 1.27 resistance would be seen soon
      I think it will go up and will taste its resistance
      So best to take buy entry will hopefully give us good profit it has already break its trend line

      Iím strongly bullish on this pair and I think it will go up

      Wish you all the best
      Have a nice day


    19. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

      Ali hamza (10-25-2019), Financial (10-14-2019), Simply (11-04-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 138 1 2 3 6 ...

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts