• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Webinar About The Basic Of Forex

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Webinar About The Basic Of Forex

I want to share these to all members, a webinar that discusses the very basic of Forex trading, and can be very helpful to all traders especially newbies, I am not promoting any products here, just watch it and it may give you another perspective in your trading. Watch all of them!

Good Luck!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 04-22-2018 at 05:27 AM. Reason: links deleted

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

ovi05 will become famous soon enough ovi05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for share it and i like it because i am anew bie in forex market and want to know many thinks about forex and your sharing file is also helpful for me to know.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mike Idoko is on a distinguished road Mike Idoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I never hard about webinar in forex trading before, can you explain the contents of the your posting for more clarification

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6386 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,072 Times in 2,888 Posts

Thanks for sharing these i like the second one that really informative and i believe that if new trader get these and concentrate on these then they can get a lot that can help them to trade in this market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks a lot for letting us know these. I would have loved to join with those programs. However, I am too late to join now. But I would really love to get more updates about current program that are about to be occurred.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I was joined many forex bebinar. It is very importent for every forex trader. If you want to trade in forex betterly than you can join even webiner so that you can gain much knowledge.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tiyem is an unknown quantity at this point tiyem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this will help me in doing this I am learning and sharing the love that these two are really informative and I believe that if a new trader to get this and concentrate on it then they can get a lot of that can help them to trade in these markets. and also can do the right thing

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

alokaily is on a distinguished road alokaily's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      710 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you, will try it and I check the efficiency in the forex market, but you will help us to profit?
      Where we Forex traders want more of the things that make us gain experience and knowledge in the market in order to achieve continued success.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6386 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,072 Times in 2,888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tiyem     
      I believe that if a new trader to get this and concentrate on it then they can get a lot of that can help them to trade in these markets.

You are absolutely right in your words. In these webinars mentor discuss very basic things which are necessary for every trader to get hands on the trading as well as to take a good start. The strategies that he discuss are very simple and everyone can implement those in trading an can make profit with it.

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

I like to join webinar or group,it can be additional information about forex trading for me,i think it will be helpful for us,we can find another trader and discuss in that webinar,but for now i like mt5 forum.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...