• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Webinar About The Basic Of Forex

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techboy     
      I want to share these to all members, a webinar that discusses the very basic of Forex trading, and can be very helpful to all traders especially newbies, I am not promoting any products here, just watch it and it may give you another perspective in your trading. Watch all of them!

Good Luck!

Webinar 1
      Webinar 2
      Webinar 3
      I will go through the video to see if there is one or two things to learn from it so as to develop myself more, watching good online videos that teaches how to trade in the financial market is one of the ways a trader can improve and develop himself gradually. I also hope that it will be very beneficial to newbies here because I wish them all success in this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for sharing the webinars where we can join to know about the basic of the forex trading business. Many people are trying become a successful forex trader but only a small portion of them are really getting the success. So, we should try hard and learn the business everyday to become a successful career through online or live seminars.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ZAiminathi is on a distinguished road ZAiminathi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Webinar is a good thing for forex trader because if we follow it then we will be able to train fast about forex trading.
      Because webinar is an interactive kind of training where you can directly ask question to the host and get answers faster than just in forum posting.

Banned
      I am:
      Worried

Al Khalid is an unknown quantity at this point Al Khalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I just want to know first what is webinar. I can not remember hearing about this word before. It would be better if you discussed about that in this forum. Secondly i have no chance to visit your links because it's already deleted from your posts.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi all I tell you
      The forex trading webinars offered are categorized in two basic categories which address traders of different level without that meaning that newcomers to the foreign exchange cannot take the seminars in a row and therefore maximize their overall potential as future successful traders. The introductory forex webinars include a basic understanding and introduction to the foreign exchange and a basic approach of the most popular forex terminology.

Additionally the introductory forex webinar which primarily addresses newcomers to the forex trading marketplace explains the basic fundamentals of trading and explains the most popular and widely used trading platforms including the Metatrader (MT4) and other web based platforms which are gaining an increasing audience

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4