• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: How to determine the Market Trend

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786 is a splendid one to behold Noor786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      103 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to determine the Market Trend

Dear Friends,
      i have a question that how to determine or identify the market trend because it is very important to identify the market trend. without identifying the trend we are unable to make good profit.
      Please guide if any one knew about it.

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

infinitytrader is a glorious beacon of light infinitytrader is a glorious beacon of light infinitytrader is a glorious beacon of light infinitytrader is a glorious beacon of light infinitytrader is a glorious beacon of light infinitytrader is a glorious beacon of light infinitytrader's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Identify Trend With very simple Method

hi there. its very simple and easy to identify Trend without help of any indicator. simply Zoom out daily chart for 6month to 1year and then check what is chart looking like. it gives you clear idea to identify that trend is bullish or bearish. if market going down then simply draw High high on top then draw point with Low , Higher Low and Lower Low . it will continue till when market change the direction, i attach GBPUSD chart with Bearish trend it will help you to understand how to identify Trend with simple way. thanks

Name:  lower low.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  90.3 KB

4. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

renko-expert is on a distinguished road renko-expert's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi! Yes dear this is the best way to identify the trends, no need of any indicator, personally i used this in my chart and this one lot of help me.secondly in daily time frame market show the more clear view without any noise. I really like your simple and clean chart.

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Fahadbhatti is on a distinguished road Fahadbhatti's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends
      Analyzing a chart 📊 and reading between the lines is not a secret art. Its as simple as taking bath. You just keep a chart in front of you and look at its ups n downs for last week, last month and a year or so. You will se trends in it that may be bullish or bearish. If you remember past sequence about the factors affecting your trend, and are aware of current scenario, you can simply judge right trends as true as upto 99%.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi has much to be proud of remi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,232 Times in 530 Posts

The most important thing in forex is known how to determine trend in forex,Trend simply means the direction where market is tending to at a particular time,we two type of trend minor and major trend either minor or major trend ,there are some factors that should put to consideration before he can determine trend such as fundamental and technical.fundamental implies the use world news y that move market, such news can determine trend of a market for short or long period of time, also we have technical such as the use of candle resistance and support to determine trend and also we the use of indicators to determine trend of a market at a particular period of time, therefore trend can be determine in various ways

9. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      676 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,581 Times in 2,196 Posts

there are lots of ways to determine the forex trend, some of the best options include using the trend line it self, making analysis on the daily and the weekly time frames, with the help of indicators and the use of the Elliot wave and some indicators can as well help that to be achieved. the trend line is very important and one of the best ways to make profit with ease, so following the trend line is one of the best way to reduce uncertainties in the market and is expected that every well experienced trader should have a good understanding of the trend line works since it will always have impact on the decision we make while trading.
      the trend line tool itself can be use to determine the trend line. its a tool on the trading platform, so placing it on you charts can be very helpful in determining the trend line chart is following, it works like a guide and helps a trader know when the chart is trying to derail from a trend and if the the chart still remains within the trend then it means the trend line is being respected but once the the trend line being drawn is broken it simply means that the trend has being completed so its as easy as that, just dag the trend line tool and then place it on the chart.
      again making analysis on the daily and the weekly time frame can help detect trend lines on the hourly time frames so when making analysis on the weekly or daily you you might find out it might look like a short distance over there but it will really be a trend on the hourly time frame, for instance detecting a head and shoulder pattern on the weekly time frame might just look like a normal patterns but it might actually be obeying trend line rules on the hourly time frame so trend lines also exist that way.
      the indicators sometimes is always very good enough to determine trend line, for instance the RSI indicator can also help traders detect the trend on a chart and i think it works better when it starts signalling an over bought or over sold condition on the biggest time frame as i have explained earlier and then it ends up being a trend on the hourly time frames which might last for about three days sometimes you it might actually form a trend line on the chart of the weekly time frame but here really needs to be a consideration of the patterns being formed , so having a good knowledge of pattern formation can also be very helpful in detecting he trend. this is because i have always noticed that things always work out well when a correlation exists in the forex market.
      lastly based on my explanation, the Elliot wave is always very good enough to detect the trend line, putting it into consideration can always help traders know which direction a chart is going on a long term so its very important that traders also consider it when trying to detect the trends on the chart, its always having a wave of 1 to 5 which forms the trend and usually a correction from wave A to C which always acts as a correction. this is just the basics but it dies not mean that the market is static to this but it works often.

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      5697 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,798 Times in 4,300 Posts

What we need to be able to gain understanding first is that we need to understand their real trading in the forex market is more challenges than the demo account and that means we need to be using pay close attention to when we are trading in the forex market live account, the challenge is to have we engage in a business can be responsible for how we become better, otherwise there are issues that we cannot prevent, when we always ensure that we are practically doing something that is expected from us before we can become successful, that is when we here are opportunities that would make a difference will approve for us. Success has not always been an easy accomplishment.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,260 Posts

There are so many option to determine the market trend. Many trader use many trading tools to identify the market trend. Trend line, Moving average are the good options to find out the market trend but we can easily understand the trend with our own observation and we do not need any tools. If we see the market on our eyes we can easily find it. But to make our understanding more easy we can use those tools. Trend is friend. If we can get the good trend and can find out the best place of the trade then we can make good profit here. I love to trade with trend and suggest all my trader to trade with this way it will safe us big loss and we can get the big support from the market.

14. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    15. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1818 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We know forex market move is three ways mainly. The uptrend market , downtrend market and the sideway market. there are huge trader who trade with this trend market and they never trade any others market they are strict on this strategy. If you see who are determine in trend trading their success rate is huge than others trader because trend trader can take low risk on his trade and can hope maximum return from the forex market.who are trend trader they do not need to open huge trade. if they can win couple of trade then earning is so much easy for a trader. I suggest all to be a trend trader and make good trade. here risk is less and earning is huge.

16. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,214 Times in 5,188 Posts

As a trader we can't determine the trend obviously, the market does, what am trying to say here is that, we can't control the trend, but what we can do is make ourselves available when a trend comes up and follow. I think the point in the market when it comes to a trend is always makes sure to spot it early, spotting a trend early has many attribute to it, we just know one aware of when the last trend is in the overbought and oversold area, secondly look out for reversal patterns, and thirdly make sure that you confirm the trend before entry. Following the trend remains the best way to trade, but it also requires a know how.
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3