• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Welcome to Pakistan

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3754 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,797 Times in 3,792 Posts

Default Welcome to Pakistan

Hello Guy's!
      Have you ever visited the Pakistan? Maybe you have listen many bad things about our country through the media or any other source, but the reality is not this one because our country is very beautiful and peaceful and these new pictures of the UK Couple are showing that our country is different from the other countries. We have four weather in the whole year? after every week our weather changes here that is the very beautiful thing and I love this one, many historical places and many natural places are also found here, visitors can visit in their holidays and they can remember their holiday's as for their memory, I wanna represent the beauty of my country through these pictures.
      I love to my Country
      you must have to visit my country, to see it's beauty. I can not describe it in the words.
      Name:  1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  140.7 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  188.8 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  58.1 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Size:  185.6 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Size:  492.8 KB

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Ayesha2 (12-08-2019), dextormason (01-06-2020), Humor (02-02-2020), Unregistered (1), zaheer336 (02-05-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

HankJunior is an unknown quantity at this point HankJunior's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Interesting!

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

Vladislav25 is an unknown quantity at this point Vladislav25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It would be interesting to visit this country.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vladislav25 For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (11-17-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

mnrana is just really nice mnrana is just really nice mnrana is just really nice mnrana is just really nice mnrana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm thankful who started this thread because Pakistan is a country with lush green areas find and there are thousands of visitors visit the Pakistan beautiful lush green areas specially Northern areas ever year. So that I recommend everyone to visit the Pakistan special in the Northern areas where the God gifted a such a huge mountains and lakes. I personally visited the Northern areas in the lake Saiful muluk, Narayan, and in in Pakistan in such a beautiful areas like a Kashmir Muzaffar but abbotabad. Everyone to visit Pakistan Northern areas with the city beautiful lakes showers waterfalls and here's snow falling and the snow is freezing on the hills mountains. Mountains and waterfalls and beautiful lake.
      Price Action Trading Journal
      **Price Action is Key to Success**

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mnrana For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (11-27-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3754 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav25     
      It would be interesting to visit this country.
      You must have to visit it. This visit will give you the pleasure the peace of the Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mnrana     
      I'm thankful who started this thread because Pakistan is a country with lush green areas find and there are thousands of visitors visit the Pakistan beautiful lush green areas specially Northern areas ever year. So that I recommend everyone to visit the Pakistan special in the Northern areas where the God gifted a such a huge mountains and lakes. I personally visited the Northern areas in the lake Saiful muluk, Narayan, and in in Pakistan in such a beautiful areas like a Kashmir Muzaffar but abbotabad. Everyone to visit Pakistan Northern areas with the city beautiful lakes showers waterfalls and here's snow falling and the snow is freezing on the hills mountains. Mountains and waterfalls and beautiful lake.
      You are right man.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

Ali zafar (12-04-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ali zafar is a glorious beacon of light Ali zafar is a glorious beacon of light Ali zafar is a glorious beacon of light Ali zafar is a glorious beacon of light Ali zafar is a glorious beacon of light Ali zafar is a glorious beacon of light Ali zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy friends it is the biggest step taken by an mt5 user to inviteing other peoples to visit our country.english crowns men visit to pakistan will enhance the face of pakistan in the hole worldwide

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali zafar For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (12-04-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Accumulated bonus
      3754 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ali zafar     
      Hy friends it is the biggest step taken by an mt5 user to inviteing other peoples to visit our country.english crowns men visit to pakistan will enhance the face of pakistan in the hole worldwide
      Thanks for the appreciation mate because our country is the best one country in the world and we love a lot to our country so that's why I am spreading the beauty of my country to the worldwide.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear, all things you discus here all about true. Yes Pakistan is a beautiful country. There are so beautiful and interesting festival will be held on the beginning and finish of weather.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zaheer336 For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (02-05-2020)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Busy

harime is on a distinguished road harime's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really want to visit Pakistan. I'm planning to go on 2021 maybe. My husband is pakistani. I love the country, the culture, the people. There are so many beautiful things to see and visit in there. My only problem is that in my country, we can only get visa in the embassy, an that's a 3 hour flight from where I live. So, I need to travel in order to travel lol. I wish they opened more representative consular offices in my country so that we could get visa easier.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to harime For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (02-14-2020)

17. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Accumulated bonus
      3754 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harime     
      I really want to visit Pakistan. I'm planning to go on 2021 maybe. My husband is pakistani. I love the country, the culture, the people. There are so many beautiful things to see and visit in there. My only problem is that in my country, we can only get visa in the embassy, an that's a 3 hour flight from where I live. So, I need to travel in order to travel lol. I wish they opened more representative consular offices in my country so that we could get visa easier.
      Wish you best of luck, hope your problem of the Visa will solved soon and you will visit our country soon for to enjoying the beauty of nature.

Reply to thread