• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Guys What is the Future of Bitcoin?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

qeabdulrehman is on a distinguished road qeabdulrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Guys What is the Future of Bitcoin?

Hello Guys I want to ask the what is the Future of Bitcoins I have some bitcoin and i want to know about what will be the future of the Bitcoin in upcoming months because i bought them in expectation that in 2019 Bitcoin will touch $70K and we will make awesome money with it. Is it going to happen?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to qeabdulrehman for this useful post.

cryptostrikerr (11-02-2019), Fxnewboy (11-25-2019), logical trader (11-01-2019), Noor4755 (11-11-2019), zohaib2 (11-10-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i don't have any idea about bitcoin but my friend is doing bitcoin trading since last 2 year and he give me idea that bitcoin is become very very popular in next 5 year and its prices rising huge so maybe he is right with it;s predictions and we will see bitcoin in new level in next few year

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to kuldeep kale for this useful post.

Fxnewboy (11-25-2019), Noor4755 (11-11-2019), zohaib2 (11-10-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin is a currency with a very long history of investment and trading, not a new currency
      Of course, Bitcoin has many supporters for its continuation on the economic scene
      Bitcoin has passed far more difficult barriers than the current period.
      Thanks to recent price developments, Bitcoin has risen from $ 8,000 to breaking the $ 11,000 mark

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ahmedalwan for this useful post.

cryptostrikerr (11-02-2019), Fxnewboy (11-25-2019), zohaib2 (11-10-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

logical trader will become famous soon enough logical trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Future of bitcoin is very bright.Bitcoin is digital currency and it doesn't needs third person for transaction.Its decentralized.Bitcokn is big threat to old banking system because bitcoin transactions are faster ,low cost and decentralized.Its not easy to replay decades old system.Obviously will have to face hurdles.We can see time go time different countries talking about ban of bitcoin and other crypto currencies but its not easy to stop it now The awesome features of bitcoin will make it stronger witj the passage of time.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to logical trader for this useful post.

Fxnewboy (11-25-2019), zohaib2 (11-10-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

cryptostrikerr is on a distinguished road cryptostrikerr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well despite of so many rumors and bad and good news, no one can go against the reality of cryptocurrencies. bitcoin is the main currency in the crypto world and the whole market depends on its move. no one can give an exact idea about its future and the expected price, but I am damn sure if you can wait and watch you will never regret. it has the stamina to surprise you. and it will surely give you a good profit. all you have to do is just be patient and wait. good luck.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to cryptostrikerr for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Vqynf5ncert is an unknown quantity at this point Vqynf5ncert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Empire Market is glorious and most popular Deep Web Market at the time. Being this popular it faces the problem of continuous Ddos attacks witch leads primary Empire Market URL to be down, and alternative link as well. That lead that empire market have to make more and more URLs and tor mirror and mirror. And the thing is that there are not to many ways costumers can discover a right Empire Market link.
      That's why Empire Marketplace decided to create an original webpage where their users can at any time find fresh URLs and onion mirrors, for instant enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarketurl.com make sure to use every time you you wish to access to darknet market empire market.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Vqynf5ncert for this useful post.

13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Noor4755 is a glorious beacon of light Noor4755 is a glorious beacon of light Noor4755 is a glorious beacon of light Noor4755 is a glorious beacon of light Noor4755 is a glorious beacon of light Noor4755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading bitcoin is very difficult and risky. So I do not advise you to trade in bitcoin because its price is very high and its movement is also very fast, due to which your account may be in danger. You will try to trade only with currency pairs and follow money management and risk management in that too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor4755 For This Useful Post:

Fxnewboy (11-25-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy will become famous soon enough Fxnewboy will become famous soon enough Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,524 Times in 425 Posts

It is difficult to say what the future of Bitcoin is. However, hope is that it will have and develop new technologies. Let us bear in mind that a lot of money is invested in these bitcoins and I do not believe that they evaporate into nothing. So probably in 10 years there will be bitcoins, but how much they will cost is difficult to predict. I still think the price will be affordable for most people.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Fxnewboy for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rayro is an unknown quantity at this point Rayro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noor4755     
      Trading bitcoin is very difficult and risky. So I do not advise you to trade in bitcoin because its price is very high and its movement is also very fast, due to which your account may be in danger. You will try to trade only with currency pairs and follow money management and risk management in that too.
      volatility is the only reason why trading in bitcoin is such a good option. you get to pull out good profits. currency is not safe either if not done with proper knowledge.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayro For This Useful Post:

Fxnewboy (11-26-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Fxnewboy will become famous soon enough Fxnewboy will become famous soon enough Fxnewboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,524 Times in 425 Posts

It is really very risky to trade bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies in general. There is great mobility here, but it is not clear what causes it? The fundamental analysis does not work, the technical analysis is also said to be invalid. So who wants to trade bitcoin should do it almost blindly, which can always lead to a big loss. That's why I don't trade these cryptocurrencies. However, I keep an eye on them to keep me informed.

20. The following 9 users say Thank You to Fxnewboy for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2