from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Guys What is the Future of Bitcoin?

1. #11 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9353 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,409 Times in 6,579 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Quote Originally Posted by Fxnewboy     
    It is really very risky to trade bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies in general. There is great mobility here, but it is not clear what causes it? The fundamental analysis does not work, the technical analysis is also said to be invalid. So who wants to trade bitcoin should do it almost blindly, which can always lead to a big loss. That's why I don't trade these cryptocurrencies. However, I keep an eye on them to keep me informed.

There is not such movement from Bitcoin now a days, as you mentioned that now its too much risky task to get some profits from bitcoin though couple weeks ago I have made $2 profit from bitcoin. So, my suggestion for bitcoin lover to avoid this because I dont see any good future from bitcoin whereas the price can reach to its actual price to $1500.

2. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #12 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    472 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 1,162 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Several experts claim that the nascent market as seen in traditional markets where smooth volatility and stability are important factors, has a long way to go before reaching maturity. While others believe intrinsic scarcity of their algorithm is the major factor for the perceived value of bitcoin, now and in the future.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor786 For This Useful Post:

Fxnewboy (12-03-2019)

6. #13 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy is a splendid one to behold Fxnewboy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,755 Times in 1,202 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well lately the price of bitcoin has calmed down. Otherwise he would have boldly gone downstairs and there were probably people who were expecting a bottom. Well, it didn't happen. Now, however, the price of a bitcoin does not go boldly, which is also a warning that things are doubtful with this financial instrument. Not as mobile a bitcoin as it used to be. This cannot but be noticed.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fxnewboy For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #14 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1761 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,279 Times in 3,779 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by qeabdulrehman     
    Hello Guys I want to ask the what is the Future of Bitcoins I have some bitcoin and i want to know about what will be the future of the Bitcoin in upcoming months because i bought them in expectation that in 2019 Bitcoin will touch $70K and we will make awesome money with it. Is it going to happen?
    Hello dear good afternoon I hope you are fine and doing great in your trading this is very much possible that it would touch it in the near future so if you have done already bought then I will recommend it to hold it so that you will give some good profit out of this day I hope that you have already made some money from that I wish you good luck and I hope that you will continue sharing your trade with us have a great day.

9. #15 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Slark22 is an unknown quantity at this point Slark22's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I am not some expert in crypto currencies, but as a trader I am happy to see volatility in these currencies, as they promise good trading results. As a short term trader, I dont think too much about future prices

10. #16 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,179 Times in 2,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

When I read articles and hear the news events from financial experts when they are predict the price of Bitcoin they believe that Bitcoin is the future currency and we should need to buy it to make our future well and better. So in this situation still I confident that once again the price of Bitcoin can easily reached at $20,000 per coin and maybe it will be happen in next 2 years.

11. #17 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

aronno is a jewel in the rough aronno is a jewel in the rough aronno is a jewel in the rough aronno's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1414 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Now a days the bitcoin is very popular as a different currency idea. Till this short time, it has spread almost every sector of internet and internet base business. Everything is possible by the bitcoin. People can buy it, can sell it, can shopping by it, can invest it, can withdraw it, can send it. And also can do business by it. So, it 's future is very bright. But I have a little confusion on it. If it fail the market then people of the whole world will get a big loss. I think, it is most risky to store it, buy it and use it.

12. #18 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

P6nvkwsqk114 is an unknown quantity at this point P6nvkwsqk114's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Empire Market is famous and most trendy Deep Web Market right now. Being this famous has it's consequences constant Ddos attacks witch leads primary Empire Market link to be down, and alternative mirror as well. That lead that empire market need to create a lot of URLs and onion links and mirror. And the problem is that there are not many ways costumers can discover a right Empire Market link.
    That's why Empire Market decided to create an official website where their users can always find fresh URLs and onion mirrors, for quick enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket-link.com make sure you using every time you want to enter to darknet market empire market.

13. #19 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

gunarko is on a distinguished road gunarko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep kale     
    well i don't have any idea about bitcoin but my friend is doing bitcoin trading since last 2 year and he give me idea that bitcoin is become very very popular in next 5 year and its prices rising huge so maybe he is right with it;s predictions and we will see bitcoin in new level in next few year
    we hope that just as you bitcoin will rise like 2 years ago, maybe if the banks of all countries in the world recognize bitcoin as a legal payment, then there is a possibility of exceeding the value of gold. that's my hope because I also invest in bitcoin, in my own country bitcoin has not been accepted by the government as a legal payment
    Good users always say Thanks and Like to GUNARKO for Posts that help.

14. #20 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

wasegool is a jewel in the rough wasegool is a jewel in the rough wasegool is a jewel in the rough wasegool is a jewel in the rough wasegool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Many expectations support Bitcoin Cache, as we find that it is expected to occupy the first position among the digital currencies. This matter will be the result of what we discussed before, which is represented by the position of the miners in that currency. Bitcoin coin is large compared to the size of the Bitcoin coin. The small cache, as this makes the Bitcoin cache better in terms of mining and extraction for the miners. This certainly will support the high price of Bitcoin Cash in the near future, but we cannot accept these expectations. Until this time, we are only speculations. Possibly or not

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3