• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Malhi Sab Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,245 Times in 1,223 Posts

Lightbulb Malhi Sab Trading Journal

Today i am strarting my trading journal. I will be share analysis about GBPUSD and Gold. I will try my best to share accurate analysis. I request you to give your comments and replies for guidens. Thanx

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (12-21-2019), Akberahmed (12-27-2019), anamusman (11-21-2019), Heals (12-22-2019), Mian gee (10-18-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,860 Times in 1,798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malhi sab     
      Today i am strarting my trading journal. I will be share analysis about GBPUSD and Gold. I will try my best to share accurate analysis. I request you to give your comments and replies for guidens. Thanx
      Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some good profits. I have read out the post of dear member I welcome you on the trading journal. Dear member that is very good forum for trading knowledge as well as you will get accurate signal about the currency , gold and also on crude oil. So stay touch with the trading journal for latest update and analysis about trading. I hope you will really enjoy here. Stay blessed enjoy the weekend and make strategy for next week trading.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (10-18-2019), Manoo1010 (02-01-2020), Simply (11-03-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab has a reputation beyond repute Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone losing 20% of your capital is a harsh blow to both your finances and your emotional state. Recovering from the loss should not be any different from normal trading. If you believe that your strategy is still overall good and that the reason for the huge loss was due to not trading strictly by the strategy, then it is better just to forget about the loss and continue to trade your strategy but this time without deviating from your trading plan. On the other hand, if the strategy is to blame, you should probably return to demo trading first and to modify and backtest the strategy to make sure it is working again.

---------- Post added 10-19-2019 at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-18-2019 at 03:20 PM ----------

Hello everyone! A question always arise when there are no economic announcements, or major news events, what and who is moving the market up or down and why?

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (01-10-2020), Daling (10-19-2019), Happy7493 (10-19-2019), Jackroay (10-19-2019), Mian gee (10-18-2019), ringgit_maker (01-08-2020), Simply (11-03-2019), Tiger55 (10-19-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,104 Times in 953 Posts

Hello everyone losing 20% of your capital is a harsh blow to both your finances and your emotional state. Recovering from the loss should not be any different from normal trading. If you believe that your strategy is still overall good and that the reason for the huge loss was due to not trading strictly by the strategy, then it is better just to forget about the loss and continue to trade your strategy but this time without deviating from your trading plan. On the other hand, if the strategy is to blame, you should probably return to demo trading first and to modify and backtest the strategy to make sure it is working again.

---------- Post added 10-19-2019 at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-18-2019 at 03:20 PM ----------

Hello everyone! A question always arise when there are no economic announcements, or major news events, what and who is moving the market up or down and why?
      Good morning main trading plan is very important for us when we work with our strong planning and strong analysis then we will get success in this business other way we lose our whole capital in this business for good profit and successful trading we must have a good experience and good analysis for this business then we will able to get successful trader

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Tiger55 for this useful post.

Daling (10-19-2019), Malhi sab (10-19-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Unregistered (3)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Buzzed

Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling has much to be proud of Daling's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

Good morning Welcome here good morning happy start of the trading journal here you may have to share some useful and knowledge base material and then many of us would get benefit from your ideas and trading strategies so hope you will keep us up to date day after day and wish you all the best in here.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Daling for this useful post.

Malhi sab (10-19-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Tiger55 (10-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Happy7493 is a glorious beacon of light Happy7493 is a glorious beacon of light Happy7493 is a glorious beacon of light Happy7493 is a glorious beacon of light Happy7493 is a glorious beacon of light Happy7493's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam o alaikum friend. I am fine and planning for upcoming trading week. Dear friend this is a trading journal forum and here we can easily read out the analysis and predictions of each other easily. This makes us very easy while opening our trades on any currencypair which we are going to open our trade.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Happy7493 for this useful post.

Malhi sab (10-19-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb GBPUSD in next week.

Hello everyone I hope you will be fine. Everyone talking about movement of GBPUSD in next week. As you see last week its movement is very high but in next week it will be stable or move downward. Because people has hold their horses due to Brexit deal decesion. Lets wait for next week.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Malhi sab for this useful post.

Ladla (10-19-2019), Maheen8490 (10-19-2019), Mian gee (10-19-2019), Niazi1122 (10-19-2019), peterson (10-19-2019), Simply (11-03-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,636 Times in 3,206 Posts

Hello everyone I hope you will be fine. Everyone talking about movement of GBPUSD in next week. As you see last week its movement is very high but in next week it will be stable or move downward. Because people has hold their horses due to Brexit deal decesion. Lets wait for next week.
      Hello Dear
      more good more good is that to do not do the trade in next two weeks because next two weeks are very important for this currency pair's and movement will be very slow or it will be very fast, we have seen the massive flying movement in the previous weeks and now expecting that it will more grow's and touch the resistance but take risk at your own sentiments
      Name:  gu.png
Views: 224
Size:  13.3 KB

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Malhi sab (10-19-2019), peterson (10-19-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Unregistered (1)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,860 Times in 1,798 Posts

Hello to dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine and enjoying weekend with your family and friends. I have read out your post about the currency pair GBPUSD indeed very good analyze the pair and I totally agree with your stance. If we talk about last two weeks the movement of this currency pair was extraordinary and very good from traders point of view. Yesterday it was closed on the value of 1.2978 at the end of trading week. But next week is very crucial for this pair because Brexit deal is in pipeline and today will be presented in UK parliament. I hope you will continue to share your worthy opinion with forum members. I wish you had got some good bonus from the forum yesterday.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (10-19-2019), Simply (11-03-2019), Unregistered (1)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mian gee     
      Hello to dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine and enjoying weekend with your family and friends. I have read out your post about the currency pair GBPUSD indeed very good analyze the pair and I totally agree with your stance. If we talk about last two weeks the movement of this currency pair was extraordinary and very good from traders point of view. Yesterday it was closed on the value of 1.2978 at the end of trading week. But next week is very crucial for this pair because Brexit deal is in pipeline and today will be presented in UK parliament. I hope you will continue to share your worthy opinion with forum members. I wish you had got some good bonus from the forum yesterday.
      Yes your opinion is right that next week is very crucial for this pair. I hope this pair will be at 1.2760 or will be around about 1.2843. Lets see and wait for the Brexit deal final approval. Thanx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Malhi sab For This Useful Post:

Zeref (10-19-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 6 ...