• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 94 of 94 ... 89 92 93 94

Thread: Malhi Sab Trading Journal

1. #931 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,483 Times in 1,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malhi sab     
      The AUD/USD pair is struggling to make a decisive move in either direction on Friday and continues to fluctuate in a relatively tight range above the 0.6700 handle. The pair was virtually unchanged on a daily basis at 0.6718 and was looking to post weekly gains for the first time in 2020.
      How are you and how is your last month trading performance, I hope you did very well because I know you are a very good trader and you know how to earn big profit from the market. I hope also spend all the days of the previous month better than ever. I think you are not always active in the Journal section and but you know my friend.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Humor (Yesterday), Kinza128 (Yesterday), Malhi sab (Yesterday), tahar2012 (Yesterday), XXXTentacion (Yesterday)

3. #932 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Tired

tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,260 Times in 287 Posts

The AUD/USD pair is struggling to make a decisive move in either direction on Friday and continues to fluctuate in a relatively tight range above the 0.6700 handle. The pair was virtually unchanged on a daily basis at 0.6718 and was looking to post weekly gains for the first time in 2020.
      The pair continued in the sideways trading last week, while maintaining its stability above 0.6666, while we notice that the stochastic is gradually gaining positive momentum during the sideways trading on the hourly frame, which supports the resumption of the expected overall bullish trend that mainly targets 0.6776.
      A break below 0.6666 could push the price to retest the psychological support 0.6600 before returning to the upside again.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to tahar2012 for this useful post.

ARD2 (Yesterday), Ceena (Yesterday), Humor (Yesterday), Kinza128 (Yesterday), Malhi sab (Yesterday), XXXTentacion (Yesterday)

5. #933 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,661 Times in 864 Posts

In my point of view about AUDUSD pair, you are correct and we should take this sell entry from the right level now because the pair moving downtrend from the last week and it should continue the moving in the downside. In my chart with the following 4 hourly candlestick pattern, we can see the pair moving downside strongly.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (Yesterday), Humor (Yesterday), Kinza128 (Yesterday), Malhi sab (Yesterday), tahar2012 (Yesterday)

7. #934 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      382 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,000 Times in 1,681 Posts

dear traders trillion dollar is struggling to make the move and either direction during last day in Friday in continue to fluctuate in a relative above the price 0.6 700 I thought that this currency pair Virtually and a one time frame and we are the looking for the next target of Australian Dollar during next week on Monday morning so wait for the good opportunity to enjoy good result from the trade.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

Kinza128 (Yesterday), Malhi sab (Yesterday), tahar2012 (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

9. #935 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,059 Times in 3,127 Posts

Australian Dollar versus US dollar is again close above the level of 6730 its mean that is the strong bullish evidence on despair and we have to keep look for the next target 6900 because if to look your shot The Lost hourly candle shows that the booze or strong and price is projected from the level of 6700 and close above the level of 67200 its mean the hourly time frame and haswell has the daily time friend shows the strong bullish position on the Australian Dollar versus US dollar

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Ceena (Yesterday), Humor (Yesterday), Malhi sab (Yesterday), tahar2012 (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

11. #936 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades is a jewel in the rough Goldentrades is a jewel in the rough Goldentrades is a jewel in the rough Goldentrades is a jewel in the rough Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Australian dollar versus United state dollar currency pair is looking bearish because as per daily time frame while drawing trendline price is approaching to trendline that is acting as support level dear members we can see that parabolic sar is also showing bearish movement as per my experience and analysis this will be the best opportunity for sellers so always use proper money management

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

Humor (Yesterday), Kinza128 (Yesterday), Malhi sab (Yesterday), pips catcher (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

13. #937 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1043 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,669 Times in 1,264 Posts

euro dollar pairs are unpredictable in forex market because your versus USD it gives us unbelievable downfall and it's break the measure resistance so that's why all the Europeans for making the downtrend like your versus Japanese Yen is also still under the pressure of the the salaries and I give you the advice to stay away because there is no economic achievements about the euro economy

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to pips catcher for this useful post.

Malhi sab (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

15. #938 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 1,586 Posts

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as we as grabbing some healthy profits. I have read your analysis about the currency pair AUDUSD indeed very good analyze the pair I strongly agree with your stance on this pair. This pair in the last week was in bearish trend and in coming week according to my opinion will continue that trend so I will recommend the sell trade in respect of this pair. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. I wish that coming week will be profitable for you.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

17. #939 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,817 Times in 5,312 Posts

AUDUSD on the grounds that it gave us a decent bullish light example which is an incredible indications of upswing inversion. The 0.67590 value level is additionally holding and this is an ideal zone for help and a purchasing request zone too. This is an untimely purchase
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

19. Dragon
    20. #940 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,649 Times in 6,047 Posts

as we can clearly see that price of USD index showing higher movement and price got 99.16 high as a result our expectation of index might cross 100.00 in this week as a result AUDUSD might get down. yes news like flash PMI data for USD will effect much into this pair soon. I think price of AUDUSD can hit 0.6635 which is the lower support level.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Malhi sab (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 94 of 94 ... 89 92 93 94