• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Can a person go through shortcuts to reach success??

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Nad1984 will become famous soon enough Nad1984 will become famous soon enough Nad1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Can a person go through shortcuts to reach success??

I Wonder That is there any shortcut available which can a person apply and reache the success in forex?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nad1984 For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (10-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shahbaaz is a name known to all Shahbaaz is a name known to all Shahbaaz is a name known to all Shahbaaz is a name known to all Shahbaaz is a name known to all Shahbaaz is a name known to all Shahbaaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir mt5 You have to realize the novice investor and as soon as possible since the start of trading in the Forex that first your priority is to reduce the losses to a minimum. In addition, you should be aware that the error in sizing positions is the primary culprit responsible for the losses, in other words, you do not never excessive trading in the Forex through selecting and positions sizes much larger than your account a large number of novice investor and all member no use the shortcut shortcut and rules not following and not a shortcut and success trading thanks for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahbaaz For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (10-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear there is lot of key to success but you asking the six points then I will tell you this 6 points are a basic need to a trading system
      1 my dear first of all we should we are confident man
      2 control our emotions
      3 positive thinking
      4 helpful to the other
      5 skill knowledge should be
      6 and get knowledge from the others
      My dear so these are the key points

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xuencerz For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (10-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

theusmanch has a spectacular aura about theusmanch has a spectacular aura about theusmanch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello trader good morning
      Forex trading business are very risky and profitable business of the world. In forex trading there is no short for success because it is very risky business without knowledge and learning you become a gambler which lead to you a big loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to theusmanch For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (10-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa is a splendid one to behold R S BaBa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      416 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very tough to explain it in brief.Money management is a system.It ensures your profit stable.If your money management is bad,you may become looser.So, you should be good with money management.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to R S BaBa For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (10-21-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      500 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,064 Posts

Hello dear friend how are you. Dear friend according to my knowledge there is no shortcuts in forex trading business and you should accept this truth. Forex needs some requirements to get success in market. The requirements are. Knowledge, experience of trading, money management, market analysis, strong planing, patience, control on emotions, trade with open mind. Dear we can't take any short cut in thses steps. If we try to do so then loss is waiting for us. So dear friend don't think for short cuts. Thank you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir ahmed For This Useful Post:

Azam746 (10-21-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1798 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,136 Times in 1,610 Posts

Forex trading is not for people who cannot give to it whatever it requires from them to arrive at success. This is because ignorance cannot make anything good out of this market. Any amount made through ignorance is lost back to it with the same way. Inadequate learning or knowledge is injurious to a trader and his career because it tells in the future.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

siraj894 has a spectacular aura about siraj894 has a spectacular aura about siraj894 has a spectacular aura about siraj894's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear there is no way to be a rich man in early time there are some points that can make you a success in early time so keep it this point in your mind these are the following points
      1 you should control their emotions
      2 get knowledge from others
      3 should be a patience man
      4 always think for other positively
      5 learn from your mistakes
      6 do more and more practices

Reply to thread