• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Shoaib7696 has a spectacular aura about Shoaib7696 has a spectacular aura about Shoaib7696 has a spectacular aura about Shoaib7696's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear i think it is very best tool dear yesterday i also write thread about stop loss so i think it must be happen
      because we can get profit and we can also get loss so we should use this kind of stop loss
      May Allah cure from the virus

2. #32 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,561 Times in 1,931 Posts

All the tools are not there for fun but each of them are there for a purpose. That's why learning is necessary and demo trading so that proper study of the market can be done without losing money in the process. The Stop Loss is of the tools available for use in trading. STP Loss is a system of putting a sudden stop to extension of loss that can lead to massive loss and as such got the live account wiped out instantly. That's possible because uncertainties do happen in the trade such as flash crash and spiking. SL is optional and not mandatory. It's good for greedy types of traders to curb them of loss due to their inordinate ambition.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Dear3 is on a distinguished road Dear3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop lose contains very high imprtance in every trade in forex market in any provlem like our net connent cut or light cut and market goes in opposit direction of our trade and then trade will be close after some lose at stop lose point to save our money soo i recommend stop lose in every trade and be happy

4. #34 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,818 Times in 2,338 Posts

yes you are absolutely right stop of is a part of business so I should advise you you will properly stop your loss and try to increase a good morning as an extra to increase your bonus and profit as well as possible so I advise you always try to put stop loss with the help of your mind abilities and mind tactics about trading.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Dua Fatima (03-26-2020), Unregistered (1)

6. #35 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

mahroosh786 will become famous soon enough mahroosh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear i am agree with you that stop loss is a part of forex trading business as we all know if we have a stop loss limit as well as we have take profit limit then we can able to make our trading account safe from getting wash. So in this manner a professional trader always makes a stop loss limit so that market movement some time move against our strategy.

7. #36 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Abduljabbar1 will become famous soon enough Abduljabbar1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right, stop losses is a part of business. If market is crisis as now adays so you should keep himself safe. In another way if you are lossing frequantly you should stop trading for some days. It is not your negative point it is part of business.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4