• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is the trading plan in Forex?

Banned
      I am:
      Bitchy

Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat is just really nice Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading plan is an organised approach to executing A trading system that you have developed based on your market analysis and Outlook while factoring in risk management and personnel psychology. No matter how good you trading your trading plan is it won't work if you don't follow it. Forex traders who follow a disciplined approach earth are the ones who survived year after year after year. They can have more losing trade than winning once and still be profitable because the following disciplines approach.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

king808 is on a distinguished road king808's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the best way to earn money in Forex trade and forex trade is the best online earning source in the world so we can trade in Forex trade and we can earn money in trade so it is the best way to earn so we can build our career in Forex trade and we can take Forex trade full time job or part time job.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tina007 will become famous soon enough tina007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter what your strategy no matter what your rules or money management or other think you want to use, the main point is how you get profit, i believe in Forex trading need no excuse for any strategy you want to use fundamental or technical or both of it or you want to trade on side way market or on trending market, if you really understand it and mastering it then it would be your best way for trade, trade is about yourself and market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly is a splendid one to behold friendly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We must learn to be able to read market movements well, so if you can read properly the market movements we are not going to be easy to make mistakes in order to determine whether to buy or sell because we can know the direction where the market will move .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sweetie will become famous soon enough sweetie will become famous soon enough sweetie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Once you know which way to go, and that is hard so my friend overall its hard, there is nothing in this world which gives you money so easily and that amount without any qualification, but forex does, so why not take a little pain for it.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1798 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,614 Posts

Losses happens truly because of bad planning execution. Plans that goes awry or haywire will definitely lead to loss of money. That does not mean that the trader is slack but we must know that the market is always wiser than any trader. It is the more we follow the trend, the more we get to know more of the market.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Bhoot bangla will become famous soon enough Bhoot bangla will become famous soon enough Bhoot bangla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In order for we forex exchange traders to get the best plans in forex trading, then it means that we traders should actually use our own well made plans. Our plans are best for us since we made them so we will be able to understand and use them well

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

jadugar has a spectacular aura about jadugar has a spectacular aura about jadugar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I find it is obvious for someone who has tasted salt Forex and not surrender to circumstances, a forex moment would be the fastest way to earn money, maybe for now not like it, but believe me, our persistence and seriousness us to be successful in Forex will be our potential for continue to learn and do not give up, remember you will be what you think.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

siraj894 has a spectacular aura about siraj894 has a spectacular aura about siraj894 has a spectacular aura about siraj894's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Plan have important role in the business do people will never be sale in their business because they are following their time table they are working according their time table plan can make us our work easy and it is a good way to success in the business plan is making us active and experience man those people who are following the rule and regulation they are being discipline minded man they will not lost their profit in the business then we start the trading without loss over everything

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Bhoot bangla will become famous soon enough Bhoot bangla will become famous soon enough Bhoot bangla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one forex trading is very good mathad is earnd

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4