• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Trading is easy task but success is not

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus has a reputation beyond repute sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 1,559 Posts

Somebody who begins with learning and seeking for knowledge will definitely arrive at success provided he couples the persistent spirit as of a weed with his pursuit because no success is easy to achieve. The way of success is always rough and it takes men of great determination to walk through it. Acquiring knowledge also is not easy.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you today trading is very easy business in all over the world and when you have butter sixes in Forex trading then 2 picture is that when you have get success in Forex trading business so don't worry about it out of business sometimes you get his profit percent if you get lost so always work with full of confidence motivation and hard work and learn from your mistakes and you can enjoy this wishes

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading will lead to success if the trader knows how to trade well and so the trader will be able to make money because he makes good trading that will lead to making of consistent profits, the success is not easy because the trader needs to know how to read the chart on short and long term to be able to know how to choose the positions of trading and then he will become a good trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we know that trader earn money in Forex trade from buy or sell order , the task is very simple , just trader should find the trading order , if trading order and entry point is correct then profit making from Forex is very simple . Trader can determine the trading order from market analysis and fundamental analysis . But don't take wrong trading order and wrong entry point , that may give us loss .

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3