• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: what is the difference between wisdom and knowledge?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

qesherazali is a jewel in the rough qesherazali is a jewel in the rough qesherazali is a jewel in the rough qesherazali is a jewel in the rough qesherazali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default what is the difference between wisdom and knowledge?

knowledge is possessing a mental understanding of certain information . wisdom is the practical ability to use your knowledge to make good decisions consistently throughout your life . once common illustration of the difference goes something like this knowledge is understanding that a tomato is botanically a fruit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qesherazali For This Useful Post:

mohsinnaqvi (10-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03 is a splendid one to behold Hikmat03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to mt5 Forex trading platform. My dear according to my knowledge. There is a very clear difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is merely ''knowing'' learning, or understanding facts as the pertain to certain certain situations. Wisdom, on the other hand, on the other hand, is the ability to apply that knowledge to given situations.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ikramkhan has a spectacular aura about ikramkhan has a spectacular aura about ikramkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wellcom today all members ,In brief, the difference between knowledge and wisdom is that knowledge is fact-based, an accumulation of ideas and data about how this or that works and why. We gather information from experience, observation, and research. Wisdom is about knowing which facts are relevant

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the difference between wisdom and knowledge is not a big issue in Forex trading business first of all improve your confidence improve your knowledge about Forest images and and from your mistakes in Forex trading don't request se mistake and always work with positivity and hard work and improve your skills improve your knowledge about reading skills then you work with positivity

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

babarharoon is just really nice babarharoon is just really nice babarharoon is just really nice babarharoon is just really nice babarharoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello everyone and also hi to all my members of mt5 how are you are you fine have a nice day of trading . lets talk about the question that mentioned upward that what is difference between wisdom and knowledge . there is heal of difference according to my point of view let me tell you that .in knowledge your risk factor is very low and profit level is very high if you have wisdom then risk level is very high and profit level is low it bit risk in my opinion . be careful and be smart before trade .as a trader

Reply to thread