• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Do you believe on expert Advisors for long term trading??

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      544 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,792 Times in 1,561 Posts

Cool Do you believe on expert Advisors for long term trading??

My dear friends I am not user of expert Advisors but, I want to ask that if we will use a trading robot can we able to survive in this market for long term?

2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

asim is just really nice asim is just really nice asim is just really nice asim is just really nice asim's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't want to sound synical, but it ain't that easy. EAs (robots) come and go, some work today, some don't work tomorrow, however ALL will drain your account if left unattended for too long. I have seen my account up 200% in a few days, to be emptied in only a few hours. I would recommend you find a style of trading that you like and understand. ie, moving averages, Fibbs, Channels, what have you, demo that by hand, or backtest by hand. if you like that style, search for an EA (robot) that trades that way, then demo that for a while, until you feel it works the way you think it should. then go live using the smallest risk available.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default You should be

So you want to be the next director-general of the World Trade Organisation (wto). If successful, you will lead one of the world’s big multilateral institutions and rub shoulders with heads of state. The tax-free salary and benefits are cushy. But that is where the perks end. Here is what you can expect from the job.

Trade in goods could fall by as much as a third this year. Even before covid-19, the trade rule book was in tatters. The pandemic seems set to make protectionist barriers rise even faster. Australia and China are squaring off (see article). This, you might think, is your moment to shine. You might hope to broker grand deals, or, at the very least, to fix the wto’s system of settling dispute

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1