• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Advantages of automated trading

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Advantages of automated trading

Advantages of automated trading

Trading signals allow traders to copy trades of other traders who are signal providers. Using its MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, subscribers can conduct automated trades.
      Experienced traders or advisors can serve as signal providers.
      All signals have detailed trading history and statistics so you can study them before subscribing.
      Some bookmarks are free. Others require weekly or monthly fees to be paid to the dealer or signal provider.
      All trading signals are summarized in a table that helps you make a choice according to your investment preferences.
      You can subscribe as well as terminate your subscription at any time.
      Automated Forex and CFD trading can be performed either by trading robots, Meta Trader Expert Advisors or MetaQuotes Trading Signals Service.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to hamidd2007 for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (02-21-2020), Traading (01-18-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Automated trading you maybe not need all analysis about signal and about pips these thing covered by robot and also loss risk is reduce and you earn profit without much effort in trade.

Thanks

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Richard-FX for this useful post.

hamidd2007 (01-16-2020), Traading (01-18-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan is on a distinguished road Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will not stop five my comment or post so when fryday i can get much more money from bonus so i can get mich profit if i cam get from bonus forex maybe we have to work together and come together to face the beginner char that will open on market tomorrow so we can make it easy so we can add my and your account some modal that we can use for joining the best trader on best time om best positif and we can make it truss our dream our money and post will give the profottable moment to us so we will not stop to give comment

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Firmansyahtawan for this useful post.

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786 is a jewel in the rough Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

minimizes emotions. Automated trading systems reduce emotions all through the trading process, by adequately regulating emotions, traders basically have an easier time obeying the plan. ...
      Ability to backtest. ...
      Preserves discipline. ...
      Achieves consistency. ...
      The improved order entering the speed. ...
      Diversified trading.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Noor786 for this useful post.

9. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamidd2007     

Trading signals allow traders to copy trades of other traders who are signal providers. Using its MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, subscribers can conduct automated trades.
      All signals have detailed trading history and statistics so you can study them before subscribing.
      Some bookmarks are free. Others require weekly or monthly fees to be paid to the dealer or signal provider.
      All trading signals are summarized in a table that helps you make a choice according to your investment preferences.
      Automated Forex and CFD trading can be performed either by trading robots, Meta Trader Expert Advisors or MetaQuotes Trading Signals Service.

---------- Post added 01-17-2020 at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-16-2020 at 09:05 PM ----------

dsc jpg file

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hamidd2007 For This Useful Post:

Traading (01-18-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

fxroboreview is an unknown quantity at this point fxroboreview's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Automated trading robots present an increasingly attractive option for customers to balance letting the robots perform all the routine trading tasks for them against doing it themselves, risking to lose money and having constant distress about the outcome. Robots are more precise than traders by their very nature, as they more efficiently make bids at a consistent level of accuracy.

With the intelligent Forex trading robots you are guaranteed to gain greater yields than doing it on your own. Thousands of customers do confide in robots and they feel secure about their fiscal status. Such complex technology, through highly flexible automation and artificial intelligence, is definitely one of the most disruptive sources.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to fxroboreview for this useful post.

hamidd2007 (01-28-2020), Traading (01-27-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Traading has a spectacular aura about Traading has a spectacular aura about Traading has a spectacular aura about Traading's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Traading For This Useful Post:

hamidd2007 (01-28-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,661 Times in 3,962 Posts

One most popular advantage should be like that On Robot trading, A robot dont have any emotion or greediness and end of the day according to your capital you will get some profit though I am not believed with robot trading whereas a robot is also made by a human and a human can do better trading if you dont have any greediness or ultra emotional person.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-16-2020), rahan07 (02-19-2020), Unregistered (4)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,616 Times in 8,985 Posts

Bad and good side both have but most of the matter is we need to make our mind skilled because robot trading always need to update and update mean we need to pay extra this is not a good way to trade. But who fail to control their emotion the can try using the robot. I do not know who are famous in this business they are robot trader. Two important things are responsible for good trading skilled and enough trading fund which give us safe trading as well decent money.

18. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,621 Times in 842 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      One most popular advantage should be like that On Robot trading, A robot dont have any emotion or greediness and end of the day according to your capital you will get some profit though I am not believed with robot trading whereas a robot is also made by a human and a human can do better trading if you dont have any greediness or ultra emotional person.
      very well you said robots are developed by humans if human has a good strategy he can ask developer or make his own EA with the help of that he can trade without giving time on real account. but one thing we should keep in mind robot should be properly tested in demo account before real account trading cause if the robot is not properly trading or placing take profit and stop loss that thing can easily hurt our capital so that thing we should always keep in mind before starting trade with robots.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to rahan07 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2