• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: In forex trading there is no success without risk

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default In forex trading there is no success without risk

Not even Forex trading tips and tricks can guarantee you success. When you decide to become a trader, you must have already accepted the possibility of loss like the profit potential. If you don't - here's a realistic test. You will not make profitable trades in 100% of the time. Don't let the wrong ads play in your head. Instead, be realistic about your Forex trading methods and goals.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hamidd2007 For This Useful Post:

Tahirbhutta (04-01-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Maqsoodbhatti is a jewel in the rough Maqsoodbhatti is a jewel in the rough Maqsoodbhatti is a jewel in the rough Maqsoodbhatti's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Asking your face reading is a very good question, girlfriend goes to earn profit in Saturday trading, and in such a situation, trading analytics effect to dance on the splash if we want to succeed in trading. If we have a setting woman, then we will be able to die well; Chhapra will be able to be present; This is the quality of the pyre heart. Keeping in mind the trading nal ji, fresh trade can come quickly, so we should also do so so much Thank you very much

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta has a brilliant future Tahirbhutta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,210 Posts

Forex trading is a risky business in which we have to take risk to earn profit. And with profit in forex trading, we also have a loss so in the forex, we should not be disturbed by looking at the loss but should work with courage and patience in the forex. And in forex trading, we should try to always use normal lot size in trading for good and safe trading, in which risk is also very low.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,679 Posts

To a large extent your point is fine, you have earned good money and you have to take risk to achieve success. But we need to do smart work in it and take so much risk that we do not cause much harm and we keep trading well Because if we take the risk and we get locked in it then our account balance becomes zero. So we should not take so much risk, we should take so much risk that our account gets settled.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,919 Times in 2,357 Posts

About my experience you are wrong forex trading is is no success without risk if you cannot success advice you if you can success you will try to control your is and properly working this platform then you will achieve success very easily otherwise without risk and with you cannot process.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,438 Times in 844 Posts

it is possible to earn money at Forex without taking risk, although the profit maybe not too big. In this case, you will earn money as your risk involve.if you take big risk then you can earn more profit. But your account will come in dangerous. So that you should take small risk and earn little profit. And warn consistent profit.

9. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78 has much to be proud of Fzn78's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,327 Times in 616 Posts

yes dear friends absoulutly right said forex us a risky buiesness whrn we open the trade risk is always with us but if we become expert in forex and work hard in forex then we will earn a good money from forex

Reply to thread