• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Trade Forex with Advance Plan and Alternative Plan

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade Forex with Advance Plan and Alternative Plan

Forex trading is not a gamble - it is a strategy game. Carefully calculate the next step before acting. You can start formulating a plan by asking yourself some difficult questions such as:

Have you checked the possibility of losing?
      What are my alternative Plan B for the different types of scenarios that may arise during trading?

2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Maqsoodbhatti is a jewel in the rough Maqsoodbhatti is a jewel in the rough Maqsoodbhatti is a jewel in the rough Maqsoodbhatti's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you have a very good question, don't keep hate setting, if we trade for a plan, then we can be successful, so we should make a good plan before the trade song and we will be happy if Priyanka becomes successful. A good trader always looks at the trading plane trading C class and is happy to succeed in it, so we should not trade without planning two trades, this will give you an advance thank you very much

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad has a reputation beyond repute sarfarazahmad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,445 Times in 1,679 Posts

Your point is absolutely right that we need to prepare a trading plan of ours which is ready in advance, following which we can trade in it and earn well. Because this business is like this, the more we trade in it, the better we can succeed in it.So we should always work well in it so that I can succeed and by doing good trading like a good trader can get good profit in it.

Reply to thread