from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Payeer is good

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Question Payeer is good

Hello dear friends i want to know your review about Payeer, Payeer is electronic payment processor and mostly used can it safe for trading and can brokers provide payeer deposit and withdrawal system. kindly share your view about it. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard-FX For This Useful Post:

Forex-Expert (12-11-2019)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business is a splendid one to behold Forex business's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes you say right in Forex trading business you are knowledge and your hard work and your motivation and your learning ability is very much important because when you put your trade on your trading account that one is very much important in your currencies so always practice more and more on demo count and then when you have for inaugurated on yourself then after yourself and your trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex business For This Useful Post:

Richard-FX (28-10-2019)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Muzaffar is on a distinguished road Muzaffar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Payeer easy to use this is a electronic wallet I think this is especially for instant and quick transaction there is a service where no one control where and whom you send money payeer offer instant payment and instant exchange and you make quickly transfer money from payeer wallet to another with very low commission and without delay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzaffar For This Useful Post:

Richard-FX (28-10-2019)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzaffar     
    Payeer easy to use this is a electronic wallet I think this is especially for instant and quick transaction there is a service where no one control where and whom you send money payeer offer instant payment and instant exchange and you make quickly transfer money from payeer wallet to another with very low commission and without delay
    Dear thanks for your views about payeer, i agree its more fast and easy to use and also its most famous and popular electronic payment system. also payeer fee is too low and its also good for trading Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard-FX For This Useful Post:

Forex-Expert (12-11-2019)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Universe Boss will become famous soon enough Universe Boss will become famous soon enough Universe Boss's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Personally, I have been using the Payeer wallet for probably 6 years for sure, or maybe more, but to be honest, over the past couple of years I have somehow not used it very much, since there was no urgent need for this, then I actively used the qiwi wallet since it was used on most different services and online stores, but the main thing was to replenish and withdraw money from forex brokers, but now this feature has been removed and therefore returned to the payer, where there were many different improvements and additions that were not there before.

We have added our own exchange for trading cryptocurrencies, where you can safely buy or sell any coin, you can also exchange rubles or dollars from the account through the exchanger for the most popular cryptocurrencies, also what I like about the payer wallet is that it is not needed either what a mandatory identity verification, even on an unverified wallet, the withdrawal limit costs $ 999 and use it for health, which no wallet has, since you need to verify your identity there.

Moreover, in the current situation, the payeer wallet is the best way to withdraw money from forex brokers who have stopped working with EPS, so now you can safely withdraw money in cryptocurrency to the payer wallet and the desired coin, which is convenient and you will not need to use some services yourself create wallets in different cryptocurrencies in order to transfer profits to them later.

In general, I really like the Payeer wallet and it suits everyone, and in the current situation, even more so.

Reply to thread