Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: FAQ: Frequently Asked Question related to Trading Journal.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks

Default FAQ: Frequently Asked Question related to Trading Journal.

1. Blank posts:
    If any member of forum submit blank posts should be ban permanently.

2. Giving Thanks to Blank posts:
    Any member give thank to blank posts also ban permanently from mt5 forum.

3. Repeat sentences:
    Any member repeat sentences again and again in all or some posts should ban for 1 week and delete all his/her posts. After ban period if he did not stop his practice then his/her account should be block permanently.

4. Greeting
    Greeting i.e good morning, have a nice day etc not allowed, because you may submit your posts at morning but reader read it at evening so it will not have sense. such types of posts also delete from system.

5. Update log
    Some member submit same links again and again into log section of journal for exchange of thanks, it is also prohibited.

6. Bonus hunter
    submit too many lower quality posts each day not allowed, we do not need quantity we need quality.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,174 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:
    Any member repeat sentences again and again in all or some posts should ban for 1 week and delete all his/her posts. After ban period if he did not stop his practice then his/her account should be block permanently.

4. Greeting
    Greeting i.e good morning, have a nice day etc not allowed, because you may submit your posts at morning but reader read it at evening so it will not have sense. such types of posts also delete from system.

5. Update log
    Some member submit same links again and again into log section of journal for exchange of thanks, it is also prohibited.

6. Bonus hunter
    submit too many lower quality posts each day not allowed, we do not need quantity we need quality.
    A better step has been taken by you i am agree with you dear moderator and thanks for clarifying the matter hope everyone follow these rules and work accordingly as per their routine agree with you actually i am just making 20 to 22 posts per day i think that's enough for me.But i am just in doubt of that same sentences as dear mod most of the members are updating only for gbpusd and eurusd or the most commons so will feel a bit hesitations in this matter.
    Last edited by Mt5rocks; 28-10-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    Mt5rocks Trading journal
    Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

3. 11 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

ishratjahan (10-06-2020), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), Unregistered (8), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4109 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,226 Times in 2,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
    Thanks Admin, for the prompt action and thanks for Introducing these Rules and I hope this will help to keep spammers and bonus hunters away.

All these Rules are perfect and it will surely help to bring fairness and will make it difficult and near to impossible now to earn bonus by using thanks hunting tricks.

I really appreciate your efforts and Thanks once again for the prompt action, I am fully satisfied now.

5. 12 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (28-10-2019), bappy4x (28-10-2019), elssayed (28-10-2019), Forecastboy (31-10-2019), forexguy9 (28-10-2019), fragile (29-10-2019), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), tender (28-10-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (28-10-2019), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11955 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,442 Times in 16,595 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
    It is good action as an administrator because we are all educated. Why we choose spamming or prohibited working policies. I am much much pleased with the post from the side of the administrator. I encourage all the members to follow. Now I believe the forum be clean and standard. I think everyone will be pleased to the point that quality and wised will get good rate and every member will emphasis quality not quantity.

honorable admin mt5guru and also you

7. 12 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (28-10-2019), bappy4x (28-10-2019), elssayed (28-10-2019), Forecastboy (31-10-2019), MartyFish (28-10-2019), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), tender (28-10-2019), Unregistered (4), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8979 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,370 Times in 10,813 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
    I so much thank the Admin for this, the forum was something else before, it is getting cleaned well now, and i guess more is still needed to be done over the time.

But please Admin, the clause that affects the greetings should be made effective as from next week, not now, because it was done ignorantly. Please give others time to know this likewise, and those like me that has already made a lot of posts with Good morning/Afternoon/Night will be gravely affected. Please, bear with us till next week on this. I am stopping mine immediately.

LONG LIVE MT5 FORUM.

9. 10 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

balut (28-10-2019), elssayed (28-10-2019), MartyFish (28-10-2019), MISSFX (28-10-2019), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), Unregistered (4), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9895 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,946 Times in 8,104 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Finally, things will get better now because no one will dare to bonus hunt again and I noticed that some of them got banned today. I can now relax and post again with peace of mind without thinking that other members are taking advantage of the system. Thank you so much Admin for this update and long live MT5 Forum. :luvmt5:

11. 9 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

elssayed (28-10-2019), Forecastboy (31-10-2019), forexguy9 (28-10-2019), Hina Shaheen (05-04-2020), MartyFish (28-10-2019), MISSFX (28-10-2019), tender (28-10-2019), Unregistered (1), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    429 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,622 Times in 955 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
    Thanks for making this clear, I think now there will be no one cheating and we will see quality content now. On the other hand, I hope this help increase our bonus because I am sure that I do make quality post, but I end up getting lesser.

Long live Instaforex.

13. 5 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

forexguy9 (28-10-2019), MartyFish (28-10-2019), Shaheryar (17-05-2020), Unregistered (1), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,042 Times in 6,344 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
    Oh, thanks, our respected administrator. This new rules will help bring sanity to the great forum.
    Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
    Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

15. 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

MartyFish (28-10-2019), Unregistered (1), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts
    Please from now on any one of you find blank post make a screen shot and send it to moderators. We will take care of that user... So happy trading and keep reporting... Good luck

17. 11 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

elssayed (28-10-2019), Forecastboy (31-10-2019), forexguy9 (28-10-2019), fragile (29-10-2019), Humor (29-10-2019), mt5guru (31-10-2019), tender (28-10-2019), Unregistered (3), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    357 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,694 Times in 1,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
    Thank you so much for this action,i will be careful from now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

19. 3 users say Thank You to Pops for this useful post.

MartyFish (29-10-2019), Sunnyleone (12-12-2019), Zainbabar (28-09-2020)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open