Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: FAQ: Frequently Asked Question related to Trading Journal.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks

Default FAQ: Frequently Asked Question related to Trading Journal.

1. Blank posts:
    If any member of forum submit blank posts should be ban permanently.

2. Giving Thanks to Blank posts:
    Any member give thank to blank posts also ban permanently from mt5 forum.

3. Repeat sentences:
    Any member repeat sentences again and again in all or some posts should ban for 1 week and delete all his/her posts. After ban period if he did not stop his practice then his/her account should be block permanently.

4. Greeting
    Greeting i.e good morning, have a nice day etc not allowed, because you may submit your posts at morning but reader read it at evening so it will not have sense. such types of posts also delete from system.

5. Update log
    Some member submit same links again and again into log section of journal for exchange of thanks, it is also prohibited.

6. Bonus hunter
    submit too many lower quality posts each day not allowed, we do not need quantity we need quality.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,587 Times in 1,884 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammers-hunter     
    Good morning spammers ! sorry to say that you time is over now !

I'm back now and this time i will publish all the spammers list here and the list will be updated daily

Top MT5 forum spammers : they are doing the same thing , catch the first reply then edit it so they get more likes and other members will get nothing so no bonus for other members !

1-Jackroay :

posting just a few seconds after trading journal post with pre-template then edit it .

Attachment 168482

Before :

Attachment 168483

After editing :

Attachment 168484

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13993224

2-Ceena :

Before :

Attachment 168485

after :

Attachment 168486

The other spammers don't worry!watch next posts ........
    Listen to me what are you talking about i think you are kidding me that we have received high weekly bonus during whole week working 24 hours number of posts more than 240 i received only 42 usd and your spreading that we are spammers just stop this and read out rules and regulations of mt5 which already moderator share.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 8 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

hafsa (21-04-2020), kaamranaahmed (24-03-2020), MS88105 (14-08-2020), Naeem Hafi (02-09-2020), Shaheryar (04-06-2020), Sunnyleone (21-03-2020), umarnoor (28-05-2020), Unregistered (1)

Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open