• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: FAQ: Frequently Asked Question related to Trading Journal.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      ----

mt5guru has a spectacular aura about mt5guru has a spectacular aura about mt5guru's Avatar
      Thanks

Default FAQ: Frequently Asked Question related to Trading Journal.

1. Blank posts:
      If any member of forum submit blank posts should be ban permanently.

2. Giving Thanks to Blank posts:
      Any member give thank to blank posts also ban permanently from mt5 forum.

3. Repeat sentences:
      Any member repeat sentences again and again in all or some posts should ban for 1 week and delete all his/her posts. After ban period if he did not stop his practice then his/her account should be block permanently.

4. Greeting
      Greeting i.e good morning, have a nice day etc not allowed, because you may submit your posts at morning but reader read it at evening so it will not have sense. such types of posts also delete from system.

5. Update log
      Some member submit same links again and again into log section of journal for exchange of thanks, it is also prohibited.

6. Bonus hunter
      submit too many lower quality posts each day not allowed, we do not need quantity we need quality.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,164 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
      1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:
      Any member repeat sentences again and again in all or some posts should ban for 1 week and delete all his/her posts. After ban period if he did not stop his practice then his/her account should be block permanently.

4. Greeting
      Greeting i.e good morning, have a nice day etc not allowed, because you may submit your posts at morning but reader read it at evening so it will not have sense. such types of posts also delete from system.

5. Update log
      Some member submit same links again and again into log section of journal for exchange of thanks, it is also prohibited.

6. Bonus hunter
      submit too many lower quality posts each day not allowed, we do not need quantity we need quality.
      A better step has been taken by you i am agree with you dear moderator and thanks for clarifying the matter hope everyone follow these rules and work accordingly as per their routine agree with you actually i am just making 20 to 22 posts per day i think that's enough for me.But i am just in doubt of that same sentences as dear mod most of the members are updating only for gbpusd and eurusd or the most commons so will feel a bit hesitations in this matter.
      Last edited by Mt5rocks; 10-28-2019 at 10:36 AM.
      Mt5rocks Trading journal
      Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

Unregistered (8)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,204 Times in 2,514 Posts

1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
      Thanks Admin, for the prompt action and thanks for Introducing these Rules and I hope this will help to keep spammers and bonus hunters away.

All these Rules are perfect and it will surely help to bring fairness and will make it difficult and near to impossible now to earn bonus by using thanks hunting tricks.

I really appreciate your efforts and Thanks once again for the prompt action, I am fully satisfied now.

5. The following 10 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (10-28-2019), bappy4x (10-28-2019), elssayed (10-28-2019), forexguy9 (10-28-2019), fragile (10-29-2019), FxBD (10-28-2019), majaher (10-31-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (10-28-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6975 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,921 Times in 7,525 Posts

1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
      It is good action as an administrator because we are all educated. Why we choose spamming or prohibited working policies. I am much much pleased with the post from the side of the administrator. I encourage all the members to follow. Now I believe the forum be clean and standard. I think everyone will be pleased to the point that quality and wised will get good rate and every member will emphasis quality not quantity.

honorable admin mt5guru and also you
      ▼▼▼
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

7. The following 10 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (10-28-2019), bappy4x (10-28-2019), elssayed (10-28-2019), FxBD (10-28-2019), majaher (10-31-2019), MartyFish (10-28-2019), Unregistered (4)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,226 Times in 4,202 Posts

1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
      I so much thank the Admin for this, the forum was something else before, it is getting cleaned well now, and i guess more is still needed to be done over the time.

But please Admin, the clause that affects the greetings should be made effective as from next week, not now, because it was done ignorantly. Please give others time to know this likewise, and those like me that has already made a lot of posts with Good morning/Afternoon/Night will be gravely affected. Please, bear with us till next week on this. I am stopping mine immediately.

LONG LIVE MT5 FORUM.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

balut (10-28-2019), elssayed (10-28-2019), MartyFish (10-28-2019), MISSFX (10-28-2019), Unregistered (4)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9170 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,801 Times in 7,365 Posts

Finally, things will get better now because no one will dare to bonus hunt again and I noticed that some of them got banned today. I can now relax and post again with peace of mind without thinking that other members are taking advantage of the system. Thank you so much Admin for this update and long live MT5 Forum.

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

elssayed (10-28-2019), forexguy9 (10-28-2019), FxBD (10-28-2019), majaher (10-31-2019), MartyFish (10-28-2019), MISSFX (10-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,621 Times in 955 Posts

1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
      Thanks for making this clear, I think now there will be no one cheating and we will see quality content now. On the other hand, I hope this help increase our bonus because I am sure that I do make quality post, but I end up getting lesser.

Long live Instaforex.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

forexguy9 (10-28-2019), MartyFish (10-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7437 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,529 Times in 5,541 Posts

1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
      Oh, thanks, our respected administrator. This new rules will help bring sanity to the great forum.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

MartyFish (10-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,222 Times in 7,398 Posts

Please from now on any one of you find blank post make a screen shot and send it to moderators. We will take care of that user... So happy trading and keep reporting... Good luck

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

elssayed (10-28-2019), Faheem Zafar (10-29-2019), forexguy9 (10-28-2019), fragile (10-29-2019), FxBD (10-28-2019), majaher (10-31-2019), mt5guru (10-31-2019), Unregistered (3)

18. Dragon
    19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,379 Times in 1,079 Posts

1. Blank posts:

3. Repeat sentences:

4. Greeting

5. Update log

6. Bonus hunter
      Thank you so much for this action,i will be careful from now.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pops For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (10-29-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...