• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 11 (October 29, 2019 - December 29, 2019).

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,113 Times in 3,535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Thankyou for your positive comments on me, ( I think I am more then super moderator )

form now own our moderators team are getting more aggressive and will not tolerate the spammers, no matter how fast spammer do posting to get higher bonus they will recheck before prize distribution, and if they find guilty they will be out from the bonus program and from the contest. So my advice to spammers stop hunting bonus by making useless, senseless and copy paste posts. If we find any single post that is made copy pasted or spam you will be out from the bonus program.
      Wow! That means I can join from this round. Thanks dear.

2. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    3. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,204 Times in 2,514 Posts

Thankyou for your positive comments on me, ( I think I am more then super moderator )

form now own our moderators team are getting more aggressive and will not tolerate the spammers, no matter how fast spammer do posting to get higher bonus they will recheck before prize distribution, and if they find guilty they will be out from the bonus program and from the contest. So my advice to spammers stop hunting bonus by making useless, senseless and copy paste posts. If we find any single post that is made copy pasted or spam you will be out from the bonus program.
      This is really good to know and I appreciate the efforts from all our Administrators and especially Aviz the Administrator which is surely a bigger post than a super moderator, for reviving this section too and concentrating on eradicating spammers and bonus hunters from all over the forum.

Hopefully, this move will make a lot of members to return back and take part in this contest again.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    5. #13 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100 has much to be proud of Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,259 Times in 649 Posts

Thank you instaforex for continuing this contest and i want to appreciate every moderator and administrators that have been working endlessly for making this forum more active and interesting. You guys are doing a fabulous job. And concerning the spammers, i think any member that violate the rules of this tremendous forum should be dealt with. Thanks to every member of mt5 forum, you guys are all wonderful traders and i must confess that i am learning so much from every one of you.
      I'm to be on this forum not just only for the bonus but because it gives me the opportunity to learn from other experienced traders
      Last edited by Raw100; 10-29-2019 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Miss a word

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    7. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,552 Times in 3,364 Posts

this is a welcome development, but we should also consider that there are some member that do their work or answer offline and post it all together at a stretch in the forum when done. and i think this has been a major point and somehow cause some misunderstanding among members.
      so my question is, is this way of posting in the contest legal?

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    9. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,257 Posts

This is very correct.It is possible to write as many questions down,write the answers off line and come online ti copy the answer and paste it. At the same time since the rules and regulations are against such it is better to be careful.It does cost much to do things according to the stated rules and regulations.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    11. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,552 Times in 3,364 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtvade     
      same time since the rules and regulations are against such it is better to be careful.It does cost much to do things according to the stated rules and regulations.
      i dont see any rules against this, but the only forum rule i think its closer to this is not posting less than 10 post in an hour,

meanwhile i found this a bit easy to post in the forum, as it is a way to preserve data, time and preserve power

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    13. #17 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      603 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,137 Times in 829 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtvade     
      This is very correct.It is possible to write as many questions down,write the answers off line and come online ti copy the answer and paste it. At the same time since the rules and regulations are against such it is better to be careful.It does cost much to do things according to the stated rules and regulations.
      Thank you to the MT5 for another great opportunity to earn, as per your statement, the forum is programmed to allow members post after 30 seconds of previous post from my observation, I also know that people type offline when they are less busy and come online to post, it is not possible to post a good content within one minute except the person is a robot!

14. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    15. #18 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,503 Times in 630 Posts

i am first time participating in the contest and i have no idea how can i work here but i am glad to know that instaforex gives us best answer contest and i am very excited to participate in it and i m trying best to won here some prizes which are totally withdraw able,thanks instaforex and mt5 forex forum.

16. #19 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic has a brilliant future fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4412 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,744 Times in 924 Posts

Dear MT5 forum members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
      We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.

We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
      The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $5,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.

Things that you should Remember,

Post your answer in the thread that already exists or you can create a new thread in the Best Answer Contest section.
      The answer must be at least total of 500 characters long.
      Do not create a title thread with abbreviations without explaining the meaning of the abbreviation on the title inside your post.
      For example, the title thread: What is the ISCA system?
      You should explain in the title thread: What is the ISCA (Intelligent System of Content Analysis)?

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566.

How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12753692

We are delighted that the contest will presently hold on regular basis. Congratulations to MT5 and Instaforex for continuously reaching greater heights! We are solidly behind you.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

17. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    18. #20 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,524 Times in 672 Posts

I trust that we will have a quicker release results in the 10th round. God Bless our Mods and Admin.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4