• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: WordPress is the best platform to make website?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

grandeurgroup1 is an unknown quantity at this point grandeurgroup1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default WordPress is the best platform to make website?

Hello folks, I'm the proprietor of Grandeur Homes, Which we are giving the best custom home builder benefits all over In Victoria and I need to make a site to expand my clients on the web. So I'm believing that imagine a scenario in which I make a site from WordPress. So it is a decent stage to make a site or not?

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to grandeurgroup1 for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-04-2019), Unregistered (2), wisam abu rziq (11-03-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,599 Times in 3,408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grandeurgroup1     
      Hello folks, I'm the proprietor of Grandeur Homes, Which we are giving the best custom home builder benefits all over In Victoria and I need to make a site to expand my clients on the web. So I'm believing that imagine a scenario in which I make a site from WordPress. So it is a decent stage to make a site or not?

Exactly, You are right because I have some experience to work with wordpress though due to security reason most of people are not using wordpress now a days. But this is very easier than other platform whereas you can customize any kinds of plugin.

Through different free theme and free plugin you run a smart website easily whereas on other platform for this kind of design or development you have to pay more money and time.

Reply to thread