• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: MoonHawk's Trading Journal

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,085 Times in 3,524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoonHawk     
      Good morning everyone,today i will try to make my analysis on GBPUSD. According my technical analysis, I think today GBPUSD will try to make a retracement after yesterday drop because on 4 hourly chart i see stochastic on my chart are trying to cross up and if in next few hours it is end up higher then i think for today GBPUSD will try to move up and try to break above 200 hours moving average at around 1.2890

But if it failed to break above 200 hours moving average or in next few hours it just continue the drop then we might see GBPUSD fall more because on daily chart RSI already below 50 and stochastic also pointing down.

So what do you guys think about GBPUSD move today? Your opinion are really appreciated.
      the price of GBP USD is now going lower due to the strong selling pressure by the investors. But, I believe that for long term gbpusd will rise up due to the strong bullish momentum in monthly time frame. I believe that the price of GBP USD will rise up at the target of 1.33 level. But, there are many investors who believe that it will continue its weakness but, they are not aware today's high impact news event will also affect on this currency pair and support this instrument to move higher.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

iMaham (11-07-2019), MoonHawk (11-07-2019), ShantiMan (11-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,536 Times in 672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iMaham     
      Dear, I don't think so that GBP/USD will make the bullish movement now but I am expecting that it will continue to make the bearish movement as the bears are getting more strength now after breaking below the 1.2900 level. I think we should look for more selling opportunities from 1.2875-80 level and I hope it will make bearish move till 1.2750 level at least.
      Quote Originally Posted by Abid JaMeeL     
      Very Good Morning Everyone,
      Following its another U-turn from the key 109.28/32 resistance zone,
      USD/JPY looks for direction amid downbeat sentiment of domestic manufacturers and a mild recovery in risk sentiment.
      The quote takes the rounds to 109.00 by the Tokyo open on Thursday.
      Prices need to rise past 109.28/32 region comprising August and October month high to visit 110.00 round figure.
      Failure to do so can drag the quote back to an upward sloping trend line since late-August, around 108.27 now...!
      Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
      Moon hawk o my mate you can try to explain the gbpusd in buy side trend ,its good thoughts for you mate and you are already saying yesterday stochastic indicator this asset market are above and market are above push at this indicator so follow you our strategy and indicator trend I am agree mate fir you hope today pound will be go higher
      Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
      GBPUSD now bearish and i think there is chance that market will move more down and i think your stochastic and Relative strength index is also pointing it down so if there is retracement happen then trader can easily enter short and with there trade they can manage to make good pips.

I think if trader find good trade setup then they should enter into the market that will help trader a lot because when trader find good setup that also reduce traders low ratio and trader can focus higher target i think there is chance that market will move down 1.2650 area.
      Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     
      Well, I have running buy trades on the gbpusd currency pair, currently floating in losses, however, the technical formations on both the daily chart and the weekly chart are bearish. The pair passed through the price 1.2850 yesterday and correction has been difficult. From the look of things now, there is a high prospect of price making further decline, probably targeting 1.2750 area.
      Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi dear,
      Gbpusd analysis will be bearish for this week price continue falling from high level at 1.2990 and yesterday it will cross over the 1.2850, still daily candle direction will be down if continue moving to support area then hit the next breaking channel at 1.2790 for confirmation wait for the 1.2820 then hold sell order for the 1.2750 in this week moves of market reverse moves at 1.2930.
      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      the price of GBP USD is now going lower due to the strong selling pressure by the investors. But, I believe that for long term gbpusd will rise up due to the strong bullish momentum in monthly time frame. I believe that the price of GBP USD will rise up at the target of 1.33 level. But, there are many investors who believe that it will continue its weakness but, they are not aware today's high impact news event will also affect on this currency pair and support this instrument to move higher.
      Hello again everyone,thanks for visiting my journal and thanks for all your analysis and it seems you all guys have good analysis as it looks like GBPUSD just moving lower so there will be no retracement today and will just continue the drop. And now i will try to make an analysis on USDJPY,from what i see on 4 hourly chart USDJPY will try to move lower today because on my chart RSI already below 50 and Stochastic also pointing down and i think it will try to break below 200 hours moving average and also 400 hours moving average at around at 108.65 before it can move even lower

So what do you all think about USDJPY move today? Please give me your insights

4. The following 14 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

ayan555 (11-07-2019), chiko (11-07-2019), Faheem Zafar (11-07-2019), fembizz (11-07-2019), Financial (11-07-2019), sidra05 (11-07-2019), Unregistered (8)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,515 Times in 955 Posts

Hello again everyone,thanks for visiting my journal and thanks for all your analysis and it seems you all guys have good analysis as it looks like GBPUSD just moving lower so there will be no retracement today and will just continue the drop. And now i will try to make an analysis on USDJPY,from what i see on 4 hourly chart USDJPY will try to move lower today because on my chart RSI already below 50 and Stochastic also pointing down and i think it will try to break below 200 hours moving average and also 400 hours moving average at around at 108.65 before it can move even lower

yes every one shared some new analysis by using his own strategy, yes you are right Japanese Yen has been drooping at the at the Daily time frame, crosses the moving averages to the downside at the H4 time frame and other indicators are also indicating that the Japanese yen will be dropped, bounces from the resistance

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Faheem Zafar for this useful post.

Financial (11-07-2019), MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,982 Times in 3,219 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellow mate so good to see your update at USDJPY mate yes after looking at your trading chart it is looking so nice and beautiful movement in usdjpy that it is ready to go down but mate if you look at USD then it is looking bullish and with that it will move up but in your trading chart you use many indicators and all indicators are good to say that here we have sell trade in usdjpy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

9. #25 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,418 Times in 4,838 Posts

It is quite an opened and vivid observation you have displayed here on your trading journal especially on the gbpusd market asset going southwards. I agree with your technical analysis and proposition for traders to sell the cable because I just did and made a nice profit too. The gbpusd market pair has a key support area at 1.2807 and traders should expect a bullish rebound from there to 1.2840 again before a sideways market price movement experience and scenario comes in. Ensure you guide your trading capital balance with extra risk management plan.
      THE WORLD BEST FOREX GRID TRADER !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

11. #26 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,085 Times in 3,524 Posts

no doubt my brother, you are right because this time usdjpy giving us a lot of signals to say that now it start its downward direction once again. One thing I want to tell you that this principle always follow its market trend in weekly and monthly time frame analysis and sometime it also break its weekly time frame technical pictures. But, mantri timeframe is the great idea to do trade on this currency pair because there are many big investors are believe that Japanese yen will become the most fast growing economy in the world and it will also reached on the second place after America in financial world.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

13. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,609 Times in 1,347 Posts

Slam dear fellow.
      How are you.I hope you will be fine enjoying happy morning.Yes i agree with your analysis about USDJPY. According to my analysis this pair is below its pivot point 108.97 and may move down to 108.42,if it will close below support level 108.61 .Hope for the best for you and your trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra05 For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

15. #28 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,486 Times in 1,194 Posts

Good morning everyone,today i will try to make my analysis on GBPUSD. According my technical analysis, I think today GBPUSD will try to make a retracement after yesterday drop because on 4 hourly chart i see stochastic on my chart are trying to cross up and if in next few hours it is end up higher then i think for today GBPUSD will try to move up and try to break above 200 hours moving average at around 1.2890

But if it failed to break above 200 hours moving average or in next few hours it just continue the drop then we might see GBPUSD fall more because on daily chart RSI already below 50 and stochastic also pointing down.

So what do you guys think about GBPUSD move today? Your opinion are really appreciated.
      Really nice post about the currency pair GBP USD. I like your post and analysis on this currency pair and according to my analysis and point of view buyers now await a clear break above 100-bar Simple Moving Average (SMA) level of 1.2885 to question the current week high near 1.2940 ahead of aiming monthly top close to 1.2975. It should, however, be noted that weak conditions of the 14-bar Relative Strength Index (RSI) also favor the pairís recent pullback. Though, 1.3000 psychological magnet and the October month high around 1.3015 seem to be tough resistance on the upside. Alternatively, pairís declines below 1.2845 support line will trigger fresh downpour to 1.2800 while 1.2750 and October 11 high near 1.2710 could keep sellers happy afterward. So keep in touch and have a good trading day.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladla For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

17. #29 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN is a glorious beacon of light ASIMANOREEN is a glorious beacon of light ASIMANOREEN is a glorious beacon of light ASIMANOREEN is a glorious beacon of light ASIMANOREEN is a glorious beacon of light ASIMANOREEN is a glorious beacon of light ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you?I hope you are enjoying with your friends and family. I have visited your trading journal you have shared a good trade setup about the USDJPY.I am agree with your analysis that the overall trend of this currency pair is barrish so we should place our selling order for the long term. hope it will go down and will give us our desired amount of profit.let's see what happens next in the market .it is the quality of a good trader to enter in the market at the good time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ASIMANOREEN For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

19. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,887 Times in 3,080 Posts

usd-jpy at this moment is still in strong bearish condition as we can see in h4 time frame, it's bearish power start slowing down, but the weekly time frame still shows a strong bearish trend in usd-jpy which i think that this condition still shows that bearish power still dominates the market in usd-jpy pair, so selling in usd-jpy pair is still considered a good and profitable trade,but always manage your trade carefully because it will help you control your risk in trading.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

MoonHawk (11-07-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...