Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...
    Results 21 to 30 of 201

    Thread: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

    1. #21 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      al41 is on a distinguished road al41's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      47
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Lightbulb Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by Taoufik     
      Yes I See , Realy U doing a good Job , how you have that courage to let ur loss positions open !!
      I believe on my way of trading ........., lol.

      Quote Originally Posted by Taoufik     
      is your Trades Follow support/resistance levels ?
      No. But I see that you use the S/R Levels, I wish I could learn it too.


    2. #22 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,452
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts

      Default Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by al41     
      I believe on my way of trading ........., lol.



      No. But I see that you use the S/R Levels, I wish I could learn it too.
      How much would you need to start trading according to your current strategy Mr. al41?


    3. #23 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      al41 is on a distinguished road al41's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      47
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Lightbulb Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      How much would you need to start trading according to your current strategy Mr. al41?
      Hi David,
      If I trade the investor's fund, at least I need 1K of Balance. This value is needed in order to suit with a possible minimum share that I am able to get.
      Besides, it is more safe.
      If the Balance is under IK, It is enough that I manage my own money. I will not be shame when I lose it.

      Sorry David, I am talking about the job, not my trading strategy


    4. #24 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,452
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts

      Default Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by al41     
      Hi David,
      If I trade the investor's fund, at least I need 1K of Balance. This value is needed in order to suit with a possible minimum share that I am able to get.
      Besides, it is more safe.
      If the Balance is under IK, It is enough that I manage my own money. I will not be shame when I lose it.

      Sorry David, I am talking about the job, not my trading strategy
      1K is out of the question for me as long as I would be investing 100% of it.

      If we could pull some funds from investments + your own funds I would easily come up with the rest.

      Just a suggestion.


    5. #25 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      al41 is on a distinguished road al41's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      47
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Lightbulb Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      1K is out of the question for me as long as I would be investing 100% of it.

      If we could pull some funds from investments + your own funds I would easily come up with the rest.

      Just a suggestion.
      OK. David, suppose you are my first investor, how much will you start to invest with???


    6. #26 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,452
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts

      Default Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by al41     
      OK. David, suppose you are my first investor, how much will you start to invest with???
      Very hard question.

      That's what I am trying to figure out...

      And I was expecting you to help me haha


    7. #27 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      al41 is on a distinguished road al41's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      47
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Lightbulb Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      Very hard question.

      That's what I am trying to figure out...

      And I was expecting you to help me haha
      Yes. We are helping one another. As soon as you put the money on my monitoring, we start the project. I need to know the amount of it in order to set the minimum investments on my monitoring page setting.


    8. #28 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,452
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts

      Default Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by al41     
      Yes. We are helping one another. As soon as you put the money on my monitoring, we start the project. I need to know the amount of it in order to set the minimum investments on my monitoring page setting.
      For me I would pool in 25 USD as a start.


    9. #29 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      al41 is on a distinguished road al41's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      47
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Lightbulb Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      For me I would pool in 25 USD as a start.
      OK. I will set the minimum investment at $25. You could invest to my monitoring page any time you are ready.


    10. #30 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,452
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts

      Default Re: How to pick a PAMM account to invest?

      Quote Originally Posted by al41     
      OK. I will set the minimum investment at $25. You could invest to my monitoring page any time you are ready.
      Not at any time I am ready, since the minimum is still set at 1000 USD!

      I got an error while trying to deposit.


    Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

    Subscribed to this Thread : 6

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts