fxali is an unknown quantity at this point fxali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Lightbulb Pip Counter Indicator

Hello Guys

Im looking for an indicator that can show how many pips far is current price from today open price.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fxali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2442 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,067 Times in 5,257 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well , there is some indicator called Pip Counter Indicator but for me i prefer some website like investing which can provide this service for you . there is tardingview and mt5 portal also have this feature . its not a big deal .
    We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

07/12/20 update

4. #3 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju has much to be proud of Amju's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    146 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 545 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Bi buddy how are you you are searching for pips counter of your trades but i told you that this type of indicator is not available at bouns account and i think this indicator os available at deal and other broker i used it at other broker wo go for real trading account then you can used it

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  6. #4 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim has much to be proud of asim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 765 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool

Download the attached ex4 File.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)