• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 37 of 37 ... 32 35 36 37

Thread: Molly's trading journal

1. #361 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Hot

Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly has a reputation beyond repute Molly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,353 Times in 590 Posts

Default Analisis for usdchf

Hello guys i see another pair for good trading no I see the movement of USD CHF if we see this pair in daily time frame no this pair is at the strong support area 0.9870...
      In my opinion no I expect for this pair to to down position and I expect for its more downtrend movement in London and New York session in h4 time frame now it's making a new pattern for township and now finally I am waiting for today's news during the news it will soon break this support area and go to more in down position....
      Attached Images  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Molly for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-06-2019), Faheem Zafar (12-06-2019), fragile (12-06-2019), Interlock (12-06-2019), Mt5rocks (12-06-2019), sammoni (12-06-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. #362 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni has a reputation beyond repute sammoni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,667 Times in 1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Molly     
      Hello guys i see another pair for good trading no I see the movement of USD CHF if we see this pair in daily time frame no this pair is at the strong support area 0.9870...
      In my opinion no I expect for this pair to to down position and I expect for its more downtrend movement in London and New York session in h4 time frame now it's making a new pattern for township and now finally I am waiting for today's news during the news it will soon break this support area and go to more in down position....
      USD CHF currency pair is performing Bearish wave and Market is trading selling entry from the resistance level of 0.9990 so I am suggesting that please take the selling direction entry because the 0.9920 level is also broken and the selling direction opportunity to the USD CHF currency pair is up to the 0.9600 level is valid next please take the selling direction opportunity to the USD CHF currency pair with proper money management in the market.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to sammoni for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-06-2019), Faheem Zafar (12-06-2019), Molly (12-06-2019), Mt5rocks (12-06-2019)

5. #363 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,639 Times in 978 Posts

The Usd/Chf is in the sideways movement from the last few weeks for the clear view please see the weekly time frame chart, now at the daily time frame I see many support level's that are very strong so be careful dear brother but at the weekly time frame I see the Usd/Chf has been drooped and it's bearish movement was high that is indicating the tendency of the bears so that's why I think you should sell this spot and grab the profits from it.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Faheem Zafar for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-06-2019), Molly (12-06-2019), Mt5rocks (12-06-2019), sammoni (12-06-2019)

7. #364 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,976 Times in 704 Posts

Hello,
      The usd dollar index has lost the strength that's why the pairs like usdchf and usdjpy was gone down badly during this week but actually i am waiting for a hard comeback by the dollar index i know that the dollar index has the potential to recover back soon and so just keep calm the major trend will stay bearish while the small time frame is indicating for a bullish movement on the usdchf pair.
      Mt5rocks Trading journal
      Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-06-2019), Faheem Zafar (12-06-2019), fragile (12-06-2019), Molly (12-06-2019), sammoni (12-06-2019)

9. #365 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,135 Times in 2,381 Posts

in previous days USD CHF was very sharp in down and befor moving to down side it was move in under stress and I was also waiting for his movements I guessed it will be move very speedy any side up or down because many days it's stay in this zone and when it reach at the support level I thought it will be break this but it move back from 0.9855 and now I hope it will be move up and can be touch the resistance level which is old highest level of this 1.0000 and here are also consolidation zone it can be stay here and if here price cross to up side than it will be move for very long time and if here price move back than again it will be touch the support level so according to my assessment this pair will be move in this zone which I mentioned.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

Faheem Zafar (12-06-2019), fragile (12-06-2019), Molly (12-06-2019), Mt5rocks (12-06-2019), sammoni (12-06-2019)

11. #366 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,608 Times in 2,896 Posts

I appreciate your analysis on USDCHF mate. As USD becomes so weak as a result currency against USD became so strong. USD has fallen down. That's why USDCHF is moving downwards direction. I think today market will try to regain the original position. Expecting USD will become strong today. Happy Friday mate.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

fragile (12-06-2019)

13. #367 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,690 Times in 6,761 Posts

Hello hope you are good and making some profit. Today we are expecting some high impact news which will be release in New York session.
      The USD/CHF pair lacked any firm directional bias and seesawed among tepid profits/minor losses via the mid-european consultation on Thursday.
      The pair didn't capitalize at the previous consultation's goodish intraday recuperation from one-month lows and remained capped under the 0.9900 manage amid conflicting signals from the us President Donald Trump.
      I will be waiting for the news letís see what it brings

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

BlackDollar (12-06-2019)

15. #368 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 has a spectacular aura about shazia11 has a spectacular aura about shazia11 has a spectacular aura about shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys I hope you are all making a good profit from your trading today is the last day for week and today is the day for bonus gift all members are waiting for there gift bonus i am also wait for weekly reward and i hope today we get good bonus gift.......💝💝💝
      My dear friends today i see the movement of EUR USD in my opinion now its major pair is rising to up position i see this pair in technically and fundamentally and i expect for its bulish movement today....
      Now its price is at the poit of 1.1104 and i expect today it will soon toch in london session to resistance area of 1.1170 its the major resistance area.......✈️✈️✈️
      I see different sites of news today there is very big news for usd and cad so i expect a big volatility in the market .........
      hello friends ,
      today is Friday and we all waiting our bonus, I am sad because I am not get good bonus. I try to do my best .amy way I will work even harder than before. I wish you good luck may you have good bonus today. you are right the Eurusd, moves upwards have strong position. currency. moves up and down. your company opinion about USD cad also correct. we will heard it sooner that the rate of currencies. Will move bullish. have a good day dear.

Reply to thread
    Page 37 of 37 ... 32 35 36 37