GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 752 of 753 ... 747 750 751 752 753
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7525

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

1. #7511 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,553 Times in 8,022 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Beautiful sunshine good morning, my all intelligence community place How are you all mt5 forum soldiers? I hope everyone fine, this is Sunday guys, and the last day for our weekends holiday then tomorrow, again forex market existed open, so guys still your last bonus has safe or not, of course, safe, but I have seen many members got margin call due to this week unpredictable movements at all major market but some members easily earning big amounts of profits from this week live market anyway loss is a part of also business don't sad and wait for next bonus I have also gotten margin call still I have enough balance for trading that's why I am very much waiting for.y weekly bonus when I have received then I have started again my real trading with InstaForex support, my financial situation is very bad and disturbing me lots of difficult things because last many of times I have got a very, very small bonus as result I have not earned any dollar profits from this tiny capital and every time I have lots every bonus, so please pray for me, next time I got something good bonus then I have managed well profits from this live market than the financial situation I try to good maintain and control otherwise my burden was more increase.

EUR/USD week technical analysis

As you all know friends, a few months ago InstaForex broker launched a new asset at the EUR/USD week, and this asset is making the start is 0.0050 points to and making the high is a 1,000 many of times price was rejecting after touching high and low levels, the 0.0050 act a strong support range and 1,000 is a strong resistance range, so now the price is currently 0.050 that's mean this is a strong support range and most chances are to move back upside that's mean here strong buying opportunities are available for everyone, so I prefer to everyone next week take buying trades without any burden, I am looking this asset very soon once again, hitting up top high as a 1,000 range that's mean this is a good target available for everyone.

Name: Screenshot_20210404_083223.jpg Views: 234 Size: 207.3 KB

NZD/CHF technical analysis

NZD/CHF after breaking below daily timeframe 12/26 exponential moving average line this week again break up 12/26 exponential moving average line with good bullish tendency, so now the daily timeframe was closing above that lines and price is a 0.6625 the weekly timeframe is an already running above 26/50 exponential moving average line that's mean bow again this asset enters strong bullish zone range so good luck next week I am looking more strong bullish movement at this asset, and I am expecting this asset very soon reach a daily high 0.6730 this is a good opportunity for everyone.

Name: Screenshot_20210404_083250.jpg Views: 195 Size: 163.0 KB

2. #7512 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Beautiful sunshine good morning, my all intelligence community place How are you all mt5 forum soldiers? I hope everyone fine, so guys tell me yesterday are you earning good profits or not during fast movement at all market anyway yesterday we have seen a big declination in the USD index, as a result, the other assets making strength and make a good bullish movement, yesterday I am very busy at my office work that's why I have not updated my trading journal, but now I am free because I have left my office job some personal issue, so I love Instaforex and mt5 forex forum both companies very good and support everyone, so now mt5 forum is my job and everything, so I wish InstaForex broker and mt5 forum live long, I am waiting for my weekly bonus still who is a pending maybe very soon its update and after that added our InstaForex bonus accounts I have missed lots of opportunities due to zero balance which my trading account, I hope my all friends this week earning amazing profits from this live market with InstaForex bonus accounts and mt5 forex forum for this brilliant support.

Today some highlights at macroeconomic events

Today macroeconomic calendar is providing lots of normal and high impacts events like an (AUD) RBA Rate Statement next (AUD) Cash Rate (EUR) Spanish Unemployment Change (EUR) Italian Monthly Unemployment Rate (EUR) Italian Monthly Unemployment Rate (EUR) Sentix Investor Confidence (EUR) Unemployment Rate (USD) JOLTS Job Openings (USD) IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism (NZD) GDT Price Index (AUD) AIG Construction Index (NZD) ANZ Commodity Prices m/m this all for available today macroeconomic events some for release and some for ready to releasing so be careful everyone.

Name: Screenshot_20210406_130411.jpg Views: 199 Size: 72.6 KB

Possible next trend at gold yellow metal

Three days ago the gold yellow metal on the daily timeframe is successful to return after rejection below the last daily low in now the daily price is turning at the strong bearish trend line and also 26 exponential moving average lines if the daily time frame was this week success to break up that trend line and day timeframe was close above than bullish trend was active about gold yellow metal with long term if not break up and close below the maybe we have seen more short bearish turn about the gold yellow metal.

Name: Screenshot_20210406_130436.jpg Views: 205 Size: 169.7 KB

The pound technical prediction

GBP/USD at the weekly timeframe is running above 26/50 exponential moving average line, and also this week at the daily timeframe was again settled above after breaking below now the daily timeframe is running above that lines yesterday's also we have seen rockets bullish movement at this asset, so now the strong bullish trend was active about GBP/USD asset, and I am expecting this week big bullish turn at this asset and maybe very soon on the daily timeframe is successful, to reach a top of daily high.

Name: Screenshot_20210406_130502.jpg Views: 203 Size: 143.2 KB

3. #7513 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Today macroeconomic highlights

Good evening my all valued traders How are you all? I hope everyone fine, today macroeconomic calendar is providing lots of normal events, but few are showing the red box it's mean who is an affected event anyway many of low impacts events already early releases, and many of ready to opening the and who is a (USD) from Member Evans Speaks next (CAD) Ivey PMI (USD) Crude Oil Inventories (USD) FOMC Member Barkin Speaks next one is a very big and high effected news and who is a (USD) FOMC Meeting Minutes next (USD) Consumer Credit m/m (GBP) RICS House Price Balance (NZD) Prelim ANZ Business Confidence.

Name: Screenshot_20210407_171916.jpg Views: 475 Size: 94.0 KB

The USD index technical prediction

I don't know why the USD index this week continue bearish running after this week, the USD index making a strong bullish technical trend and many chances the weekly timeframe was easily approached a next upper weekly high but this week when starting the USD index nonstop down move, now the weekly price is already running a strong red-zone range I mean this is a very important point if this week the weekly candle break below that range and close below then next week more declination is possible about this asset, if not break and reverse back upside then stop the selling for this asset and start the buying this asset because the bullish trend was already confirmed.
    Name: Screenshot_20210407_171943.jpg Views: 209 Size: 141.4 KB

The AUD/USD technical prediction

Eleven 11 days ago the AUD/USD at the daily timeframe is successful to break below 26/50 exponential moving average line with a bearish engulfing candle, so now today daily price once again after kissing up 50 exponential moving average lines it's rejected and starting the bearish rally, the daily and h4 both timeframe is showing a strong technical bearish trend and today this good bearish tendency is a more given declination confirmation about this asset, so we should try to sell this asset, and I am expecting this week again daily low hit.
    Name: Screenshot_20210407_172007.jpg Views: 202 Size: 151.8 KB

Approved

4. #7514 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Today macroeconomic events

Good afternoon my all valued traders How are you all? I hope everyone fine, today macroeconomic calendar is providing lots of normal events, but few are showing the red box it's mean who is an affected event anyway many of low impacts events already early releases, and many of ready to opening the and who is a (GBP) Construction PMI next (EUR) PPI m/m (EUR) Spanish 10-y Bond Auction (EUR) French 10-y Bond Auction (GBP) 10-y Bond Auction (EUR) ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts next is very effective news and who is a (USD) Unemployment Claims (USD) Natural Gas Storage more is highly effective news (USD) Fed Chair Powell Speaks (AUD) AIG Services Index (AUD) RBA Financial Stability Review (CNY) PPI y/y today I am not expecting any high volatility because today macroeconomic calendar is showing normal movements.

Name: Screenshot_20210408_124116.jpg Views: 206 Size: 85.8 KB

The gold yellow metal technical analysis

Two days ago, gold yellow metal give strong bullish trend confirmation because after a long time the daily timeframe is successful to break up a strong bearish trend line and also 26 exponential moving average lines, so now the daily price is running above 26 exponential moving average line that's mean right now the trend is strong technical bullish, and I am expecting very soon gold yellow metal is easily managed up to 1810 price range because this is a local bullish stop range if this range strongly breaks up then more rise up gold yellow metal but if stop after reaching that range than few downside corrections was possible due to overbought.

Name: Screenshot_20210408_124201.jpg Views: 212 Size: 163.5 KB

The GBP/CAD technical analysis

As you all know, the daily timeframe at the GBP/CAD is running below the 26/50 exponential moving average line, and the weekly timeframe also running below the 12/26 exponential moving average line, two days ago the daily price when kissing up 26 exponential moving average lines then suddenly this asset fell and starting bearish running now I am expecting more declination about this asset because every scenario is give strong bearish trend confirmation.
    Name: Screenshot_20210408_124221.jpg Views: 215 Size: 161.8 KB
    Last edited by Aviz; 08-04-2021 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Edit on user request.

Approved

5. #7515 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Good afternoon my all valued traders How are you all? I hope everyone fine, today macroeconomic calendar is providing lots of normal events, but few are showing the red box it's mean who is an affected event anyway many of low impacts events already early releases, who is an (AUD) AIG Services Index next (AUD) RBA Financial Stability Review (CHF) Unemployment Rate (EUR) German Industrial Production m/m (EUR) German Trade Balance (EUR) French Industrial Production m/m (GBP) Halifax HPI m/m (EUR) Italian Retail Sales m/m (GBP) BOE Quarterly Bulletin then next two is a some effected events and who is a (CAD) Employment Change (CAD) Unemployment Rate (USD) Final Wholesale Inventories m/m the day I am expecting normal regular movement at all market because today, not any big news is available.

Name: Screenshot_20210409_141651.jpg Views: 696 Size: 68.4 KB

The silver white metal technical analysis

My old target, at the silver-white metal still not achieve, as you all know when the daily timeframe is successful to break below the bearish trend line and 26/50 exponential moving average line then I have made and sharing a strong bearish trend signal who working very well but still my target is not achieved and my target is below daily last low 22.50, and I am strongly expecting and confidence about my predictions my target is very soon easily this month achieves, yesterday the daily timeframe once again hitting 26 exponential moving average line but close below and today already this asset starting strong bearish running if the daily candle today close below bearish body then I sure tomorrow we have seen big declination about this asset because the technical trend is strongly bearish for this asset.

Name: Screenshot_20210409_141709.jpg Views: 200 Size: 187.0 KB

The USD index technical analysis

This week we have seen just bearish movements at the USD index, still, the weekly price is running below the red zone range this range is very important if this week the weekly candle close below the $92 range then the bearish trend was confirmed and active about this asset but if not success to break and return upside with closing above that red zone range then the bullish trend was again active about this asset, and try to hit up next weekly high 94.50.
    Name: Screenshot_20210409_141727.jpg Views: 200 Size: 178.2 KB

Rejected

6. #7516 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    The USD/CAD technical analysis

Good afternoon my all valued traders How are you all? I hope everyone fine, as you all know the weekly timeframe on the USD/CAD it's running below 26/50 exponential moving average line, many of times the week timeframe is try to break up 12 exponential moving average lines, but buyers will not break up and after touching 12 exponential moving average line every time reverse back downside this week same thing we have seen about the weekly timeframe at the USD/CAD asset, the daily timeframe yesterday again break below 26/12 exponential moving average line with creating bearish engulfing candle, the h4 and weekly even daily timeframe is hovering below 26/50 exponential moving average line that's mean right nos the technical trend is bearish, I am expecting very soon the daily timeframe is easily hit below daily last low 1.2400.

Name: Screenshot_20210410_122723.jpg Views: 214 Size: 146.5 KB

The EUR/USD technical analysis

This week EUR/USD making a just long bullish movement it's returned after rejecting below 50 exponential moving average lines, now the weekly candle is a strong bullish engulfing candle that presenting strong bullish trend confirmation, the daily timeframe after spending some time below 12/26 exponential moving average line, this week finally who break up 12/26 exponential moving average line, and now it's closed above that lines, that's mean now the again bullish trend is active about this asset, next week I am expecting strong bullish movement about this asset and maybe very soon this asset is break up 1.2000 price range.
    Name: Screenshot_20210410_122757.jpg Views: 193 Size: 153.2 KB

7. 15 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (10-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), evanshad (10-04-2021), Falatiyoos (10-04-2021), HassaanAli (10-04-2021), Honda125 (10-04-2021), IFX VLadimir (10-04-2021), keepcalm (10-04-2021), Molly (10-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (11-04-2021), PhilipOscar (10-04-2021), rescue1122 (10-04-2021), riaz musa khel (10-04-2021), SP JOKER (10-04-2021), Summy (10-04-2021)

8. #7517 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    The USD/CAD technical analysis

Good afternoon my all valued traders How are you all? I hope everyone fine, as you all know the weekly timeframe on the USD/CAD it's running below 26/50 exponential moving average line, many of times the week timeframe is try to break up 12 exponential moving average lines, but buyers will not break up and after touching 12 exponential moving average line every time reverse back downside this week same thing we have seen about the weekly timeframe at the USD/CAD asset, the daily timeframe yesterday again break below 26/12 exponential moving average line with creating bearish engulfing candle, the h4 and weekly even daily timeframe is hovering below 26/50 exponential moving average line that's mean right nos the technical trend is bearish, I am expecting very soon the daily timeframe is easily hit below daily last low 1.2400.

Attachment 360486

The EUR/USD technical analysis

This week EUR/USD making a just long bullish movement it's returned after rejecting below 50 exponential moving average lines, now the weekly candle is a strong bullish engulfing candle that presenting strong bullish trend confirmation, the daily timeframe after spending some time below 12/26 exponential moving average line, this week finally who break up 12/26 exponential moving average line, and now it's closed above that lines, that's mean now the again bullish trend is active about this asset, next week I am expecting strong bullish movement about this asset and maybe very soon this asset is break up 1.2000 price range because this is a strong daily local resistance level if break up that range then more upraise this asset and try to touch up 1.2175 level.

Attachment 360487

Rejected

9. #7518 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    The EUR/USDweek technical analysis

Good morning, everyone How are you all? I hope everyone fine, this time once again EUR/USD week rejecting below previous daily strong support level with high bullish tendency and after that, it's already a success to reach a previous daily resistance range in now this asset is closing at the historical top price and this level is acting a strong resistance level every time this resistance rejecting buyers are not succeeded to break up so this time again I am expecting big declination about EUR/USD week asset, anyway next week if we have seen good bearish tendency then we have open sell trades about this asset without any pressure because this resistance is very strong, but if we have seen bullish tendency and this resistance are break up and close above the daily candle then don't sell this asset and wait for the next confirmation because if break up this resistance then we have seen new high price at this asset otherwise be careful.

Name: Screenshot_20210411_093855.jpg Views: 218 Size: 218.5 KB

The NZD/CAD technical analysis

The weekly timeframe is running below 26/50 exponential moving average line at the NZD/CAD asset, this week we have seen some bullish movements about this asset but this week last day this asset creating a strong bearish movement with making the bearish engulfing candle with a break below 12 exponential moving average line, the technical major trend is strongly bearish and last week movements and daily and weekly both patterns are showing next week big declination was possible about this asset, and I am expecting the daily timeframe at this asset next week once again retest below daily low.
    Name: Screenshot_20210411_093916.jpg Views: 173 Size: 177.0 KB

Rejected

10. #7519 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Hello all traders, good afternoon everyone How are you all? I hope everyone fine, just a moment I am visiting the forex factory website, then I have seen today earlier some low impacts events will be already releases and many of ready to releasing, (JPY) Prelim Machine Tool Orders y/y (CNY) M2 Money Supply y/y (EUR) Retail Sales m/m (GBP) MPC Member Tenreyro Speaks (CAD) BOC Business Outlook Survey (USD) 10-y Bond Auction next (USD) Federal Budget Balance (NZD) NZIER Business Confidence (GBP) BRC Retail Sales Monitor y/y more (JPY) M2 Money Stock y/y (AUD) NAB Business Confidence next (CNY) USD-Denominated Trade Balance.

Name: Screenshot_20210412_134824.jpg Views: 181 Size: 66.9 KB

The EUR/USD week technical analysis

As you all know guys, yesterday, I am sharing the selling set up at the EUR/USD week asset, and saying this asset next week anytime big decline, so now today this asset big down gap open, my half target is achieved already, and I am more declination expecting about this asset, and we have seen this asset at the daily timeframe very soon success to hit below daily low 0.016 range, right now I am looking potential selling opportunity is available about this asset, good luck everyone for this great signal.
    Name: Screenshot_20210412_134842.jpg Views: 155 Size: 215.4 KB

The Silver-white metal technical analysis

The daily timeframe is running below 26/50 exponential moving average line but still not successful to break below 12 exponential moving average lines if we have seen today daily timeframe was successful to break below 12 exponential moving average lines and close below then bearish trend is an active long term about silver-white metal because the major trend is already strong bearish for this asset, this is the best-selling opportunity are available for everyone so don't miss this golden opportunity.
    Name: Screenshot_20210412_134912.jpg Views: 154 Size: 171.6 KB

Rejected

11. #7520 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3423 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Good afternoon my all valued traders How are you all? I hope everyone fine, today macroeconomic calendar is providing lots of normal events, but few are showing the red box it's mean who is an affected event anyway many of low impacts events already early releases, and many of ready to opening, (GBP) Industrial Production m/m (GBP) Manufacturing Production m/m (EUR) Italian Industrial Production m/m (EUR) German, ZEW Economic Sentiment (USD)
    NFIB Small Business Index (GBP) NIESR GDP Estimate this all today earlier releases events and all is normal news, but next two is some affected events and who is a (USD) CPI m/m (USD) Core CPI m/m and now some are ready to releasing and who is a (USD) 30-y Bond Auction (USD) FOMC Member Bostic Speaks (JPY) Core Machinery Orders m/m (AUD) Westpac Consumer Sentiment (NZD) RBNZ Rate Statement so be careful everyone tonight I am expecting some fast movement due to fundamental effects.

Name: Screenshot_20210413_181653.jpg Views: 143 Size: 116.4 KB

Crude oil technical idea

Five weeks ago, crude oil breaks up a very strong weekly resistance range as 64.25 and closing with a strong bullish engulfing candle but suddenly next week crude oil decline and enter below again bearish zone range, so now the current price is oil 60.26 the weekly and daily both timeframes is showing a strong bearish trend, and my below attachment screenshot is also below appears by next set up on the crude oil at the moment, the weekly timeframe is running above 12 exponential moving average line that's why I am waiting for the right time and right confirmation if this week the weekly candle is successful to break below 12 exponential moving average line then the bearish trend is starting at crude oil and next target is located around $43.
    Name: Screenshot_20210413_181638.jpg Views: 143 Size: 188.5 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 752 of 753 ... 747 750 751 752 753

Subscribed to this Thread : 22