GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 754 of 754 ... 749 752 753 754
Results 7,531 to 7,536 of 7536

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

1. #7531 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,791 Times in 8,034 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Bonus received 17th week

Good morning my all valued traders readers around the world How are you all traders readers? I hope everyone fine, in now when I have opened my meta trader bonus account to checking my running trades result, where I saw my capital of $7 was increased it's surprised me, this is a gift for the week 17th bonus, I know this is very low amounts of bonus but good for last few weeks and I hope next week I ill-get more good result for my bonus, I don't know why my last several posts started rejected even I have used different tools to checking grammar and everything, and now I have banned for next one month and I have not claimed any post within one month, but I am sharing and updating my trading journal regular base.

Attachment 368034

Macroeconomics events

In news calendar today showing, some mixed events have been earlier declared and some of ready to declared in which (CHF) Credit Suisse Economic Expectations then next (CAD) Core Retail Sales m/ (CAD) Retail Sales m/m both are medium, type, and I am looking medium, effect then next (EUR) ECB President Laggards Speaks (USD) Crude Oil Inventories both is again medium, types and next two is a high effected and who is a (USD) FOMC Statement (USD) Federal Funds Rate (USD) FOMC Press Conference after viewing those last fundamental events I am expecting this evening time high fluctuations was possible at all major market so be careful and open every setup after understanding next setup at all market trend direction.
    Attachment 368037

After collecting the week of the 17th bonus now my total capital is $22.60 reach, this is a very good trading
    The capital account, and now I have managed better than previous but still, my both running trades GBP USD making horrible situation me I don't like this type of reverse movements in today because my those both trades yesterday running with more than $2 profits, but now it's given me more than $7 loss, in now the h4 candle seems to break below one of strong bullish trend line but still not close its running I hope this is a forward back upside and close under trend line then my those trades moving with my direction otherwise let's see my target was achieved this week or not in my target is 1.3970.
    Attachment 368038
    Name: Screenshot_20210428_123642.jpg Views: 127 Size: 206.6 KB

2. #7532 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Previous all trades closed history and finally make withdraw request

As you all know, I have two running trades for the GBP USD in buy direction with using 0.10, by 0.10 lots size both and in the evening time this asset fluctuation very fast sometimes up or sometime down it's creating so much confusion that's why I have taken a high risk in yesterday evening and open 0.85 one of but trade it's so much risk I take it this asset and then my three trades are open total in yesterday this asset, but unfortunately, the GBP USD starting down running, as a result, my 0.85 trade automatic close with more than $19 loss it's so painful and bad for me but luckily my previous both 0.10 both trades continue and suddenly, GBP USD forward back upside with fast jumping and hit my target within few hours at 1.3970 this is my take profit and I book 19 more than profits from those trades but unfortunately, I can't those all profits because in now we have not withdrawn whole profit because in now we are withdrawn in above you're all bonus profit even you're many of trades closed automatic its I think new rules of this forum anyway I have submitted today $13 withdraw after long time, its good, and now I think I am ready to more earn profits because now I have better understand nowadays market movements its nowadays following technical trend.
    I hope this withdrawal request today or tomorrow received than I have again started trading with my bonus account and now my capital is $9 more than it's a good building for me and I have managed more good in next week.
    Name: Screenshot_20210429_184724.jpg Views: 108 Size: 34.8 KB
    Name: Screenshot_20210429-115522.jpg Views: 110 Size: 285.5 KB
    Name: Screenshot_20210429_184759.jpg Views: 113 Size: 105.0 KB

3. 16 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

alimat1 (30-04-2021), amiron56 (29-04-2021), chirfanfaiz (29-04-2021), DaniBaBa (29-04-2021), Ertugrul (29-04-2021), GENERAL (29-04-2021), grasper (29-04-2021), Interlock (29-04-2021), rescue1122 (29-04-2021), rezwanfx (29-04-2021), SweetRose (30-04-2021), The End (30-04-2021), Unregistered (1), Vacko (29-04-2021), wise-man (29-04-2021), Xx Foreyy (29-04-2021)

4. #7533 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Fundamentals events
    Good afternoon my all valued traders readers around the world How are you all? I hope everyone fine, I am busy nowadays, in my home works that's why I have not updated my trading journal, but now I am some got time that's why I update my trading journal, lets a cone to the main point just a moment I have visiting the forex factory website where I saw today all macroeconomic calendar is providing overall normal events just two is looking affected and who is an already released one of (AUD) RBA Rate Statement then (AUD) Cash Rate another all yellow box I mean normal events and who is a (GBP) Final Manufacturing PMI (GBP) M4 Money Supply m/m (GBP) Net Lending to Individuals m/m (CAD) Building Permits m/m (USD) Factory Orders m/m (USD) IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism (NZD) FOMC Member Daly Speaks after viewing all macroeconomic calendar I observe the market today moving slowly with technical way.

Name: Screenshot_20210504_125618.jpg Views: 505 Size: 90.8 KB
    New trade open

This time I have not received my 18th-week bonus I don't know why? And what happens about my bonus because I saw many of members receive bonus and many of not I think this is the fault of technical maybe everyone received our pending bonus soon let's see and wait, today I have picked up a buy trade on silver with a demo account the d1 timeframe is complete the head and shoulder pattern and yesterday the second shoulder was successful to break up with a bullish engulfing candle that's why I have opened one of buy trade and my target is up 28.20 I am very confident, and I believe my target was very soon to achieve the bullish volume is so high that's why silver anytime up big jump.
    Name: Screenshot_20210504_125639.jpg Views: 93 Size: 185.7 KB

5. #7534 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Fundamentals events today
    Good morning, mt5 forex forum, and here everyone How are you all? I hope everyone fine still my 18th-week bonus is pending I don't know why? But I believe I got very soon, just a minute, I visit the ************ where I saw today earlier two important news events has been declared and who is an (NZD) Employment Change q/q (NZD) Unemployment Rate data will be declared in the positive side that's why we have seen some positive attraction about this asset and now all events are looking normal like a (EUR) Spanish Unemployment Change next (EUR) Spanish Services PMI (EUR) French Final Services PMI (EUR) EU Economic Forecasts (USD) ADP Non-Farm Employment Change this one some effected and next (USD) FOMC Member Evans Speaks (USD) ISM Services PMI (USD) Crude Oil Inventories after all events checking I think today we have seen low volatility at all market even technical movement was possible.
    Name: Screenshot_20210505_110223.jpg Views: 69 Size: 103.7 KB

Silver running trade with loss
    As you all know, yesterday I have opened a demo silver buy trade, in now this trade creating so horrible situation in my demo account it's running with a huge loss of more than $23, but I am still holding according to head and shoulder pattern and also weekly and d1 both timeframe is a running above 26/50 Exponential Moving Average line in this because I am expecting anytime strong bullish wave about silver-white metal, I know still my this trade give me very big loss, but I believe my this loss soon are convert with good profits and my target is 28.20 as soon I believe my this target easily hit silver and soon break up 28.50 level.
    Name: Screenshot_20210505_110246.jpg Views: 62 Size: 27.5 KB
    Name: Screenshot_20210505_110306.jpg Views: 64 Size: 194.8 KB
    New GBP/USD trade open

Now I have an open new sell trade at GBP/USD as we all know this asset this week break below one of the strong trend line and after that, it's retested already, so now I am expecting anytime strong declination about this asset, so finally I have sold the GBP/USD and my target is below h4 support range as a 1.3690 it's a very good target in regular traders, so if are you interest with my this set up then don't waste your time hurry up go and open this sell trade with good money management and I hope my target soon are achieved.
    Name: Screenshot_20210505_110322.jpg Views: 60 Size: 29.0 KB
    Attached Images  

6. #7535 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    News events for today
    Good morning all traders.
    How are you all? I hope everyone fine, today Thursday maybe our weekly bonus is an update, and my last pending bonus 18th week also received let's see, today early many of the normal fundamental events have been already releasing And many of mixed are ready to release in which (EUR) German Factory Orders m/m than next (EUR) ECB Economic Bulletin more (GBP) Final Services PMI (AUD) RBA Deputy Gov Debelle Speaks overall today I saw the most of big day is a GBP events day next all events is higher affected and who is a (GBP) Asset Purchase Facility (GBP) BOE Monetary Policy Report (GBP) MPC Asset Purchase Facility Votes (GBP) Monetary Policy Summary (GBP) MPC Official Bank Rate Votes (GBP) Official Bank Rate these all showing today big volatility especially all GBP related assets, so be careful next some more mixed events are available in the waiting list for today macroeconomic events like a (EUR) ECB President Lagarde Speaks (USD) Unemployment Claims (USD) Prelim Nonfarm Productivity q/q (USD) FOMC Member Williams Speaks.
    Attachment 371548
    GBP/USD closed trade details

Yesterday I had a sell trade, in GBP/USD but now, unfortunately, I have cut this trade with a few cents' loss, why I have cute this trade there are several reasons behind this but most of big is a yesterday, the d1 candle making bullish and bullish volume showing higher than bearish the weekly and d1 all timeframe is an also running above 26/50 Exponential Moving Average line in this caused downtrend following is very dangerous that's why I have cut this sell trade, and now I am expecting the most if the chance is to up jump this asset and maybe this week easily reach a 1.4000 range.
    Attachment 371549
    Attachment 371551

Silver trade updates

Finally, today I feel some relaxing about my silver-white metal trade, as you all know yesterday my this trade running with a $23 loss but now this loss some decrease and now $16 I faced loss about this trade and I believe soon this all loss converted into profits because yesterday and today exactly the d1 candle when retesting below trend line it's return up in this showing the silver soon up jump big and my target is 28.20, and I believe my this target was easily reach this week or coming some days.
    Attachment 371552
    Name: Screenshot_20210506_102445.jpg Views: 45 Size: 191.4 KB

7. 17 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

alimat1 (06-05-2021), amiron56 (06-05-2021), BlackDollar (06-05-2021), ForexRider (06-05-2021), global20 (06-05-2021), grasper (06-05-2021), Honey Bee (06-05-2021), Interlock (06-05-2021), loaded-prof (06-05-2021), ola4real (06-05-2021), rescue1122 (06-05-2021), riaz musa khel (06-05-2021), Summy (06-05-2021), SweetRose (06-05-2021), The End (06-05-2021), Youcefstyles (06-05-2021), zahid4x (06-05-2021)

8. #7536 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Good morning, my all valued traders readers around the world How are you all? I hope everyone fine, yesterday, is a very good day for all traders because we have seen yesterday good volatility in the right technical way, I am so much happy for yesterday good action for all major market especially gold yellow metal, and silver-white metal as we all know this week I had a buy trade on silver-white metal and who is a running last day with a high loss, but now it's converted surprising me and now this is giving me $30 profits that are cert nice and I sure my all fellow traders also happy if are you following my this set up.

Today news events
    Today already some normal events have been released and many of ready but in the evening time many of CAD and USD high effected events were ready to releasing and I sure this all will give help to big turn at all major market especially CAD and all USD related assets, in the evening time (EUR) ECB President Lagarde Speaks than (GBP) MPC Member Broadbent Speaks next (CAD) Employment Change (CAD) Unemployment Rate (USD) Average Hourly Earnings m/m (USD) Non-Farm Employment Change (USD) Unemployment Rate, so I observed today high volatility was possible with all major market so be careful.

Name: Screenshot_20210507_091749.jpg Views: 536 Size: 147.3 KB
    Silver trade running with profits
    As everyone knew, my silver running demo trade information as I share in yesterday update which shares my running loss of more than $15 but yesterday is a good day for me, and my all loss convert with good profits, and now by this trade running with more than $29 profits this is so nice and surprise me last day evening reaction for the market, so now the trend is clearly bullish for the silver-white metal and my target is recently daily high as a 28.20 I hope it will achieve very soon today or next week.
    Name: Screenshot_20210507_091831.jpg Views: 34 Size: 18.6 KB
    Name: Screenshot_20210507_091847.jpg Views: 35 Size: 194.3 KB

Reply to thread
Page 754 of 754 ... 749 752 753 754

Subscribed to this Thread : 22