• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 113 of 125 ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ...
    Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1247

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

1. #1121 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,397 Times in 1,783 Posts

Good morning guy's how are you all hope everything is fine and enjoy today trading and earning good money everyday through this forum bonus system its great facilities our community.
      Really I miss trading I have no dollar fir trading when I lost our capital then and now I am sad and feel boring this boring situation when broken then new bonus I got t☹️.
      Thank you for the visiting my trading journal and give me good and valuable feedbacks it's so useful for me and my trading decision.
      My previous prediction go my way, I hope are you understand me I am again talk the Bitcoin victory guys yesterday I share the Bitcoin buying trade setup so now it's running away good and today more high chances is more go up fast because here sellers is full lost our power.
      Name:  Screenshot_20200114-071646.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  294.2 KB

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (01-14-2020), Akram6550 (01-14-2020), anum555 (01-14-2020), Chunky (01-14-2020), Farhad suleman (01-14-2020), ghulammujtaba (01-14-2020), HappyLife (01-14-2020), Heals (01-14-2020), Humor (01-14-2020), Jackroay (01-14-2020), Kinza128 (01-14-2020), Mian gee (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020), Nisha999 (01-14-2020), sidra05 (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #1122 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1584 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,103 Times in 3,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
      Good morning guy's how are you all hope everything is fine and enjoy today trading and earning good money everyday through this forum bonus system its great facilities our community.
      Really I miss trading I have no dollar fir trading when I lost our capital then and now I am sad and feel boring this boring situation when broken then new bonus I got t☹️.
      Thank you for the visiting my trading journal and give me good and valuable feedbacks it's so useful for me and my trading decision.
      My previous prediction go my way, I hope are you understand me I am again talk the Bitcoin victory guys yesterday I share the Bitcoin buying trade setup so now it's running away good and today more high chances is more go up fast because here sellers is full lost our power.
      Attachment 166835
      Shanti as last day of posting i said to you i don't trade BTC behind this two reason one is very high spread of this and so this is risky on our bonus account and second very fast moving pair as compare to gold and oil so i like to trade gold and oil if take some risk so i don't analysis this pair and my suggestion to you leave it and trade others

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Chunky (01-14-2020), Humor (01-14-2020), Kinza128 (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020), ShantiMan (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #1123 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,960 Posts

Attachment 166835
      So sad dear you have on dollar for the Trading and seems that you received the margin call, I was suggested you to save the balance of the last two weeks but maybe you have not followed the money management, yes this bonus system of this forum is so good, we are grabbing the profit's from this forum, the Bitcoin is now at the resistance at the daily time frame so be careful.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Chunky (01-14-2020), Jackroay (01-14-2020), Kinza128 (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020), ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

7. #1124 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,193 Times in 830 Posts

Attachment 166835
      Congratulation for her successful trade my dear friend Shanti mam yesterday you share a good analysis for Bitcoin but I do not a bitcoin trader so I have not more experience for Bitcoin yesterday I see your analysis and now I see the setup I hope you will get good profit from Bitcoin trade good luck for you

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Chunky (01-14-2020), Humor (01-14-2020), Jackroay (01-14-2020), Kinza128 (01-14-2020), ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

9. #1125 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Chunky is a glorious beacon of light Chunky is a glorious beacon of light Chunky is a glorious beacon of light Chunky is a glorious beacon of light Chunky is a glorious beacon of light Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 166835
      that the BTC will be in the bearish movement next because it have the peak value crossed and now it have the sell chances the price level 76 looks for the bearish zone next and now i think that it will be move down and down so open the seller side trade and deep sell will be target of the 74 to 72 the lat renaissance levels for it ... ...

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Humor (01-14-2020), Jackroay (01-14-2020), Kinza128 (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020), ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

11. #1126 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,741 Times in 2,444 Posts

Attachment 166835
      If you believe on your knowledge and skill then you are perfectly right with your analysis. But I am not interested to take any position on the Bitcoin. Because I have a very low bonus in my account so I have to survive with the small position on the currency pairs and only one position and goals double my account with the big amount.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Chunky (01-14-2020), Humor (01-14-2020), Jackroay (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020), ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

13. #1127 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman is a splendid one to behold Farhad suleman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 166835
      Forex trading member I am no well experience on Bitcoin cryptocurrency you know that cryptocurrency trading is very e dangerous and it is very difficult if you are not familiar will these currencies now cryptocurrency is moving according to technical and fundamental analysis and also moves according to new schedule bataen it is very easy for you to learn from candlestick chart pattern

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Farhad suleman for this useful post.

Jackroay (01-14-2020), ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

15. #1128 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,034 Times in 4,541 Posts

Attachment 166835
      Dear friend only in the morning I have seen your Bitcoin analysis you are analysis shows that according to Bitcoin making bullish trend in coming days but I am not agree it is true that Bitcoin touch its support level but the seller strength is greater than buyer strength according to my analysis Bitcoin get success to broken its support level and continue its selling Trend
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

17. #1129 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,177 Posts

Attachment 166835
      Good morning friend, I hope you will be fine and today you have given a very good analysis. I absolutely do it. If we work on it We will benefit more the kind of analysis you have given according to daily and H4 time frame it give good setup and its bearish move start soon and I am expecting more drop to the next price level and here your looking if bullish then its minor move that is just correction and so my dear here your good thinking but that is intraday trade setup according to H1 and bigger picture you short it and then make good So we can achieve profit to a great extent in the same way

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

19. #1130 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,439 Posts

Attachment 166835
      Hope you are fine and you are very fond of bitcoin If Bitwin achieves success, then sometimes you do such that by opening the pastra of bitcoin and share with us the attachment knowledge I think you are taking the To have fun which you should stop and talk about any other type of work.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (01-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 113 of 125 ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ...