• Reply to thread
    Page 201 of 201 ... 196 199 200 201
    Results 2,001 to 2,006 of 2006

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

1. #2001 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,918 Times in 856 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
      Good morning guy's.

Sorry for everyone today am out of city because I am attending my cousin wedding that's not active but now few minutes free that's update my trading journal.
      Gold is fluctuate around the 1650/1620 it's make the sideways area but I feel any time good yellow metal rise upside fast so we should open the buy trades.
      Attachment 175449
      Dear member i agree with you But the rate of gold will increase and the next target of gold can go up to 1662 and it is better to buy, along with this we can get profit by buying silver as well. GBPUSD's rate is going down, now if the trend is in your rate, then its next target will be 12 950. Watch it better to buy from And the rate of USDJPY is not going to increase, the rate of USDJPY will fall and its target will come down to 10950 and it can prove to be better in the selling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (Today)

3. #2002 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,107 Posts

Hello
      This is shantiman, I am creating my own trading journal to share my own analysis also, I was replying in other journals from the last some days but now I decided to open my journal. Nothing special is in my introduction, I am a jobless so that's why I decided to work online. I am not the old or not the new member in forex, I have some little knowledge about this that I will share, today gold is bullish
      My Meditation what kind of business is it that gives many members to work, so that whoever is a professor can do it and I think this business is more good to those people who train well And there is also a special thing that this is an online business in which we can do anytime, anywhere and anytime.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kaamranaahmed For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (Today)

5. #2003 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,497 Times in 2,676 Posts

Good evening guy's.

Thanks for everyone you're kind of response very good about my all trading analysis ,I am so glad to see everyone here which my trading journal , anyway are you remember last two weeks ago I have developed a oil selling side analysis by the weekly chert ,so now today it's good done by down distance ,I am glad or again prefer to sell now because more distance is available down .
      Name:  Screenshot_20200227-182459.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  216.7 KB

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Akram6550 (Today), Rankplus (Today), Wadda (Today)

7. #2004 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bitchy

Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,202 Times in 443 Posts

Good evening guy's.

Thanks for everyone you're kind of response very good about my all trading analysis ,I am so glad to see everyone here which my trading journal , anyway are you remember last two weeks ago I have developed a oil selling side analysis by the weekly chert ,so now today it's good done by down distance ,I am glad or again prefer to sell now because more distance is available down .
      Attachment 175582
      Well im not good with oil because these energy pair are too riski and they only moved when some huge fundamentally events come out.
      However it's a good trade because you have plans to sell oil around Resistance and this is a good thing
      You should also need to use. Stop loss as well

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rankplus for this useful post.

ShantiMan (Today), Wadda (Today)

9. #2005 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,180 Times in 2,193 Posts

Good evening guy's.

Attachment 175582
      It's a good post and good analysis on crude oil and I like your views and analysis on it. Crude oil is targeting toward the value of 45 and at this time it is a reached near the value of 47 and it is standing at the value of 47.15 at this time and from my point of an acid that it will go down and will go towards the value of 45. So sell trade will be the best option on this oil. Have a good trading and best of luck for good earning.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Akram6550 (Today), Mahnoor jee (Today), Malhi sab (Today), ShantiMan (Today)

11. #2006 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,568 Times in 2,773 Posts

Good evening guy's.

Attachment 175582
      I hope you are fine and according to my knowledge and I want to say that if the rate of gold increases, then the next target of gold will be 1657 If you buy gold right now, it will definitely meet its target of 1657 and you can get good profits. And with this, if you open the state by doing silver, then the trend of silver will also be upwards. And if you sell crude oil, then the decrease in the rate of crude oil is visible in the down side If you buy USDJPY, then the buying and on the trend is becoming upwards.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 201 of 201 ... 196 199 200 201