to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 112 of 745 ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ...
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 7448

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

1. #1111 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,750 Times in 3,073 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Forex made easy island hence effective as you'll prefer it when it comes to be.The in another country swapping buy and sell of the islands a simple commerce in addition to in place below some estimates remote island choice of as gigantic as thirty cases the turnover of the US Fairness markets.That island some contour closer to mouthful on.Forex region the generally damaged visit time involving in another country exchange.As a gal poplar wants near commit in the Forex robot market,

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsanlovely For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (01-13-2020)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #1112 Collapse Post
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,385 Times in 7,942 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Good afternoon guys How are you all hope everything is fine and enjoy today first day of trading finney the boring weekend is end this two weekend is really I feel bored but I have no idea why?.
    Thank you for the visiting my trading journal and give me good and valuable feedbacks it's so useful for me and my trading decision.
    Mates I am enjoy the rain because here in my side the rain is start slow sllw and feel very enjoyable and joy but I miss my special person, so happy rainy day to all my mates.
    My past save memories I am share again, the bit coin is go up side in my mark area and in my technical opinion about the Bitcoin here potential bullish rally are available so bought it and generate it profits from it.
    Name: Screenshot_20200113-110338.jpg Views: 25 Size: 272.2 KB

5. 9 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (01-13-2020), amiron56 (01-13-2020), Ceena (01-13-2020), Mian gee (01-13-2020), Mt5Player (01-13-2020), Mt5rocks (01-13-2020), Omoba9ce (01-13-2020), Unregistered (1), UR Malhi (01-13-2020)

6. #1113 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,592 Times in 1,888 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
    Good afternoon guys How are you all hope everything is fine and enjoy today first day of trading finney the boring weekend is end this two weekend is really I feel bored but I have no idea why?.
    Thank you for the visiting my trading journal and give me good and valuable feedbacks it's so useful for me and my trading decision.
    Mates I am enjoy the rain because here in my side the rain is start slow sllw and feel very enjoyable and joy but I miss my special person, so happy rainy day to all my mates.
    My past save memories I am share again, the bit coin is go up side in my mark area and in my technical opinion about the Bitcoin here potential bullish rally are available so bought it and generate it profits from it.
    Attachment 166638
    Yes you are absolutely right Bitcoin is going up side in day one time in hour market area will indicate that in Technical Chart it will be more potential to pull the relative word the resistance a level in be one time frame and it's very easy that we can generate some good gifts and good profit on the Bitcoin in David to unfriend but keep in mind that today market is very slow and you have to wait for long term of period.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 6 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-13-2020), Mt5Player (01-13-2020), Mt5rocks (01-13-2020), ShantiMan (01-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

8. #1114 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    483 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,282 Times in 1,565 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 166638
    Shanti man I am not a bitcoin trader but I see the setup you shared in weekly chart in my opinion there is side way position and there is no confirmation for any trade in my opinion now it's making a flag pattern in weekly time frame and now I hope for again it's weak position because fundamentally Bitcoin continue banned in many countries from their State Banks so I hope for it's more week position

9. 4 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

Ceena (01-13-2020), Honey Bee (01-13-2020), Mt5rocks (01-13-2020), ShantiMan (01-13-2020)

10. #1115 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 Times in 1,174 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 166638
    Hello,
    Dear i am fine and hope you will also bee fine so the fact is that the price of the Bitcoin in the weekly chart is looking stable and the price is the potential to start rising up side so hope everything would be great in the buying of the bitcoin so i am strongly suggesting that the price of the bitcoin will start rising up side and the potential buying is great option.
    Mt5rocks Trading journal
    Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

11. 5 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

Ceena (01-13-2020), Honey Bee (01-13-2020), Mt5Player (01-13-2020), Omoba9ce (01-13-2020), ShantiMan (01-13-2020)

12. #1116 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2709 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,244 Times in 4,448 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 166638
    Wow mate, you are one of the few traders I have seen trading bitcoin here. I think the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and too risky to trade with small account size so I stay away from it but I have good interest in bitcoin and always monitor the charts from time to time. Bitcoin will hit the resistance which is the top of the falling D1 channel around 8400 and will fall again cause price is moving within a falling channel.

13. 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-13-2020), Kingbizzle (01-13-2020), Mt5rocks (01-13-2020), ShantiMan (01-13-2020), Techie (01-13-2020)

14. #1117 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1654 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,179 Times in 6,208 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 166638
    Hy to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading and getting some reasonable profits. I have read the analysis of dear member about the cryptocurrency bitcoin is technically very sound and I totally agree with your opinion. According to my opinion cryptocurrency is offering potential buying opportunities for the traders. So buy this pair to grab some good profits. Hope that you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. I wish that this week will be profitable for you in respect of forex trading.

15. 2 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-13-2020), ShantiMan (01-13-2020)

16. #1118 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8260 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,527 Times in 8,319 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Good morning guy's I am fine hope you are all is fine and enjoy today trading, now the weekend is end and working time is start, how are you all and how spend our weekends.
    US oil is face in which the daily chart below trend line and this is strong no chance of down breakout this line that's in my opinion US oil today start the bullish rally so at the point bought it and enjoy the bullish trend on oil.
    Attachment 166585
    Hi dear,
    Oil price already moves in over selling level near to 59.10 if price next break the 63.00 then next price will cover the 70.00, if we can have good capital then we can survive long term from oil trading using small lot size and open buy order is good idea below the 59.00 and take profit setup will near to 65.00 previous breaking level of market.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15168127

17. 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Mt5rocks (01-13-2020), ShantiMan (01-13-2020)

18. #1119 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    407 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,951 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 166638
    Dear I have never traded in bitcoin and I have absolutely no knowledge and experience about how to trade in it If you understand this well and are earning good profit by trading in it, then it can be a very good unit for you and you can earn very good profit in every trade in it But before opening any trade, try to understand the market and wait for the best entry point.

19. 3 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

ShantiMan (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

20. #1120 Collapse Post
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,385 Times in 7,942 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Good morning guy's how are you all hope everything is fine and enjoy today trading and earning good money everyday through this forum bonus system its great facilities our community.
    Really I miss trading I have no dollar fir trading when I lost our capital then and now I am sad and feel boring this boring situation when broken then new bonus I got t☹️.
    My previous prediction go my way, I hope are you understand me I am again talk the Bitcoin victory guys yesterday I share the Bitcoin buying trade setup so now it's running away good and today more high chances is more go up fast because here sellers is full lost our power.
    Name: Screenshot_20200114-071646.jpg Views: 565 Size: 294.2 KB

21. 17 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (01-14-2020), Akram6550 (01-14-2020), anum555 (01-14-2020), Chunky (01-14-2020), Farhad suleman (01-14-2020), ghulammujtaba (01-14-2020), HappyLife (01-14-2020), Heals (01-14-2020), Humor (01-14-2020), Jackroay (01-14-2020), Kinza128 (01-14-2020), Mian gee (01-14-2020), Mt5Player (01-14-2020), Nisha999 (01-14-2020), sidra05 (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
Page 112 of 745 ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 23