• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 24 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      334 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,437 Times in 478 Posts

Default Friday, November 8,2019

Attention everyone's
      Today early morning I am wake up and start regular time our work but I face one problem 504 get way ,what is it ?I am very sad and bit angry because my posting time is over soon anyway need you are answer what is it .
      Name:  Screenshot_20191108-071511.png
Views: 2427
Size:  16.1 KB

Well dears today good news for all money losers today is Friday its bonus entry day and I am sure soon bonus is updated,
      Today I am share at the asset if USD index in the weekly statement well my all mates usd index during yesterday maintain our strength and now this asset at totall bullish and also market breakout past two weekly highes its mean now clear safe buy trend is start
      Name:  Screenshot_20191108-071316.png
Views: 57
Size:  34.2 KB

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Bossking (11-08-2019), Financial (11-08-2019), Mian gee (11-08-2019), ringgit_maker (11-08-2019), sadiaangel (11-08-2019), sidra05 (11-08-2019), Taken7 (11-08-2019), Unregistered (6), Yarmouk (11-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

R3spawn is just really nice R3spawn is just really nice R3spawn is just really nice R3spawn is just really nice R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
      Attention everyone's
      Today early morning I am wake up and start regular time our work but I face one problem 504 get way ,what is it ?I am very sad and bit angry because my posting time is over soon anyway need you are answer what is it .
      Attachment 152133

Well dears today good news for all money losers today is Friday its bonus entry day and I am sure soon bonus is updated,
      Today I am share at the asset if USD index in the weekly statement well my all mates usd index during yesterday maintain our strength and now this asset at totall bullish and also market breakout past two weekly highes its mean now clear safe buy trend is start
      Attachment 152135
      Yes this is strange i also don't know what was happening today i was too unable to login into the forum and this happened to me this night last night same time everything was working well but i think this night there was some problem with the forum server and after 1 hour now i am able to log in and post in the forum.

I also agree with your view on usdx because i can see with your chart it is moving in an uptrend and if we look at it then now it is reversing back into the uptrend after testing your moving average and you are right it did break the last 2 high and now it is looking strong and ready to move to the upside and so buying usd and selling usd crosses would be good trading option in the coming week.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

ShantiMan (11-08-2019), Taken7 (11-08-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,889 Times in 3,153 Posts

Attention everyone's
      Attachment 152133

Attachment 152135
      don't worry my dear it's not happened only with you it's happened with everyone and this problem occur every Friday maybe there some problem or maintenance time point this time I am not agree about your statement because I believe that United State dollar will become so much weak and start its downward direction because it has been already reached at a strong resistance area in weekly time frame. So let's see what will be happen it's time to just keep calm and watch the game, I will suggest you to must use proper stop loss before opening any trade.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,984 Times in 768 Posts

Attention everyone's
      Attachment 152133

Attachment 152135
      yes it was a little problem it happens mostly every friday i noticed because of burden at software at Friday's morning i advice ypu please be calm and passions now it has now recovered

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker is a jewel in the rough ringgit_maker is a jewel in the rough ringgit_maker is a jewel in the rough ringgit_maker is a jewel in the rough ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attention everyone's
      Attachment 152133

Attachment 152135
      Hi Shantiman, I also experienced the same issue this morning but now it already alright. USD Index show a bullish trend and I predict all the USD/XXX Pair will go bullish. So I only find an opportunity to Sell gbpusd and eurusd.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to ringgit_maker for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,002 Times in 809 Posts

Attention everyone's
      Attachment 152133

Attachment 152135
      Hi friend its just today morning face some technical issue on every friday during some hours ok, and this happen only one you not face its every oe happen so now every things is clear ok alright.
      Dear friend dollar index at tgis level to faces the different problems resistance supports rea and bull and bear are same here running so be careful

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taken7 For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (11-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,056 Posts

Attention everyone's
      Attachment 152133

Attachment 152135
      Slam dear fellow.
      How are you.I hope you will be fine enjoying your trade with good profit .I agree with your analysis about USDX .USDX is above its pivot point 97.89,and may go up to 98.31 if it will close above resistance level 98.14,otherwise it will move down to 97.72.Hope for the best for you and your trading.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to sidra05 for this useful post.

ShantiMan (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan has much to be proud of ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      334 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,437 Times in 478 Posts

Default Second, Friday8,2019

Good afternoon everyone's
      Now I decide to am again update my journal with hot new trade entry at the eurchf asset now guys there asset is back move in the selling side so I am written the two trend lines and this asset move in which his area and now the past weekly candle after testing my black line market are move again down and ready to again dropped its now this asset market are again ready to testing the lower point of my area Name:  Screenshot_20191108-122423.png
Views: 2582
Size:  36.0 KB

16. The following 17 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), chiko (11-08-2019), forexguy9 (11-08-2019), MISSFX (11-08-2019), Mt5rocks (11-08-2019), ola4real (11-08-2019), Omoba9ce (11-08-2019), Unregistered (10)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      533 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,329 Times in 575 Posts

Good afternoon everyone's
      Now I decide to am again update my journal with hot new trade entry at the eurchf asset now guys there asset is back move in the selling side so I am written the two trend lines and this asset move in which his area and now the past weekly candle after testing my black line market are move again down and ready to again dropped its now this asset market are again ready to testing the lower point of my area Attachment 152173
      Hello,
      the major pair eur against the chf is of course down without any doubt you can see that in the daily time frame the pair is strongly down so we have to be in the selling regarding the daily chart of the eurchf pair hope we will enjoy the deep down selling on the eurchf pair so far the week is over so get ready for the next one.
      Mt5rocks Trading journal
      Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

forexguy9 (11-08-2019), ShantiMan (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellows sometime administration working on the website when we facing some issues on the website. Today is also bonus day so MT5 administration definitely working on the website checking our posts and other some process so sometime we are facing these problems.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to waryal1984 for this useful post.

ShantiMan (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 24 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...