• Reply to thread
    Page 406 of 406 ... 401 404 405 406
    Results 4,051 to 4,054 of 4054

Thread: Shantiman Trading Journal

1. #4051 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi has a reputation beyond repute younasmialvi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
      Hello hi 👋 mt5 forum 🌟 stars...

Today is the first day of June and that's why everyone watches high volatility movement all Major assets like a GBP , Eur or aus or nzd even otherwise all USD index asset's very weak and try to down more down so now I discussion some of the usd index asset.
      It's today ery weak again and already it is near at the downside 61.8 support level and I am waiting for after hit this support Fibonacci retracement indicator then how behavior at the sellers for this asset's if it break below then tomorrow I selling and hold below long term support but if reject then tomorrow buiyng.
      Attachment 202963
      You are absolutely right and i am completely agree with your views regarding USD index. At current situation USD index is still under bearish pressure but we should be very careful while opening our trades related with USD index because anytime it can get strength and at that market momentum will be very fast. I advise you to place tight stop-loss and take profit positions with your every trade for the safety of your account balance.

2. #4052 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      553 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,239 Times in 3,189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by younasmialvi     
      You are absolutely right and i am completely agree with your views regarding USD index. At current situation USD index is still under bearish pressure but we should be very careful while opening our trades related with USD index because anytime it can get strength and at that market momentum will be very fast. I advise you to place tight stop-loss and take profit positions with your every trade for the safety of your account balance.
      last H4 candle was bear and i really think that price can goes below 1.2300 anytime. price of GBPUSD and usdx was moved upper last week due to very worst condition of USD index. the economical condition over US is not good right now they having highest number of death due to corona virus and their economical condition is getting weaker day by day so in that sense price can cross 1.2600 soon.

3. #4053 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      416 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,057 Times in 2,143 Posts

Today is the first day of June and that's why everyone watches high volatility movement all Major assets like a GBP , Eur or aus or nzd even otherwise all USD index asset's very weak and try to down more down so now I discussion some of the usd index asset.
      It's today ery weak again and already it is near at the downside 61.8 support level and I am waiting for after hit this support Fibonacci retracement indicator then how behavior at the sellers for this asset's if it break below then tomorrow I selling and hold below long term support but if reject then tomorrow buiyng.
      Attachment 202963
      Usdx movement will lead to rise. but before going up it looks usdx will experience a downward correction first. therefore if you are a scalper then you will take these short positions with a small profit target. after the correction is finished, the price will reverse direction to rise again. because eurusd will still continue its target that is to the above resistance. so you need to be careful and place your entry at the right price in order to get the maximum profit

4. #4054 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct has a brilliant future Royoct's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,906 Times in 1,200 Posts

Attachment 202963
      Hey mate, At last Friday when the prices break the level of 2480 on Great Britain pound versus US dollar I updated my training general and I also take my position and I take my First Target at the level of 2575 on today's morning after the UK session price is burning like the jet engine and the prices flies with the massive of the main towards the bulls and hit my First Target in then again rejected the because and how many time frame and month in Delhi time frame the 15 day moving average again the price back towards the level of 2500 and after that again I took my second grade with the target of a 2750 and still I am look towards the biggest move on the Great Britain pound versus US dollar.

Reply to thread
    Page 406 of 406 ... 401 404 405 406

Subscribed to this Thread : 11