• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 51 of 51 ... 46 49 50 51

Thread: Azhar trading journal

1. #501 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife is a name known to all HappyLife is a name known to all HappyLife is a name known to all HappyLife is a name known to all HappyLife is a name known to all HappyLife is a name known to all HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azh786     
      Assalam walekum good evening friends and listen how is your health, I hope all friends will be well.If we see in the pairs of USDCAD, the dollar was damage them very badly in what was pouring in the last days.But now CAD has done very well and great news has turned the pair down.

If we still go over the chart then we are getting the chances to sell it too, because the support which was to be a little bit, then the CAD, which is completely broken by the support, has gone down.And now it will be stuck on the next support which is down, after that no other market will stop there but there will be a decision for us where the cake market can go.
      Walaikum assalam dear friend good evening you have analysis on USdcad this pair is very dangerously because I am big loss in this there I am not understand this there because some fundamental going to write some fundamental going to wrong way and not trusted in this pair because not going to one side move up and down moment so show my account many times lost in this year but some member trade in this year I have no experience this year and no....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLife For This Useful Post:

naveed hassan (Yesterday)

3. #502 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a spectacular aura about Mariyam2020 has a spectacular aura about Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam walekum good evening friends and listen how is your health, I hope all friends will be well.If we see in the pairs of USDCAD, the dollar was damage them very badly in what was pouring in the last days.But now CAD has done very well and great news has turned the pair down.

If we still go over the chart then we are getting the chances to sell it too, because the support which was to be a little bit, then the CAD, which is completely broken by the support, has gone down.And now it will be stuck on the next support which is down, after that no other market will stop there but there will be a decision for us where the cake market can go.
      Waalikumsalam sir good evening.I am fine and hope you are also. Yes sir, The CAD news had dramatic effect on Usd/Cad and Oil .We can see that CAD seems stable now along with USD. So agrees with your points that we can place Sell order now. But we must wait for clearance. Have a profitable day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

naveed hassan (Yesterday)

5. #503 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USDCHF buy short time

My name is Mohammad Azhar and I live in Pakistan. I have been trading for 1 year. I live in Chak number 682/23 with a city pirmahal in Punjab.

My contact num:+923154410623

My email adress:Muhammadazhar0023@gmail.com

My facebook id profile
      link:https://www.facebook.com/rajputhonmain

My watsapp num:+923154410623 And +923486514423
      The USDCHF which has been running in the shape of swing friend for almost 1 month.And this week the dollar has suffered a lot in France.Now if we talk about swing trend, then we are getting the hint of this thing, can we buy now.And I hope that News will come in this pair, that too will go towards USD the market will go up.
      Attached Images    

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Azh786 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Yesterday), ayan555 (Yesterday), dilawar niazi (Yesterday), naveed hassan (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

7. #504 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,908 Times in 3,186 Posts

The USDCHF which has been running in the shape of swing friend for almost 1 month.And this week the dollar has suffered a lot in France.Now if we talk about swing trend, then we are getting the hint of this thing, can we buy now.And I hope that News will come in this pair, that too will go towards USD the market will go up.
      Good afternoon respected forum fellow, mate if I look at h4 and also daily chart and reply at your analysis then I am agree with and in these chart I found bullish signal although first we see here some price side way then it lift up, but mate I am confuse to see weekly chart as after looking at weekly chart I see a bearish pressure is still in usdchf which may take usdchf more down so if you are interested for trade in usdchf then take some extra care in your trade.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

Azh786 (Yesterday), dilawar niazi (Yesterday)

9. #505 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,976 Times in 4,138 Posts

Dear Azh786, what i see with the Usdchf is not what is hard, but it will first fake traders into going up, but it can not go up more than 0.9893, that is what i know and the trendline at that level of the weekly chart will preset the further buying of this pair today. For that reasons, we should be planning to be seeing the Usdchf under the point of 0.9900 for the rest of this wee no matter what it does.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

Azh786 (Yesterday)

11. Dragon
    12. #506 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,589 Posts

Simple Moving Average : Bullish
      Resistance and Support points market ke nechay janay ke haq main hain. Buy ki trade profit de gi. Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye. I recommend this trading trend for all my friends because I made this recommendation after the great experience of trading and analysis of fundamental approaches.
      It seems to be looking that markeet of this pair is going to the bullish trend at searching the parabolic sar position .here i use sclapping strategy by making trade to this pair after looking the MAcads position which is called to buy option at frame m15 to h1 .
      I want to explain that moving average show us strong buy option so take care by this way .current position of this pair show us buy now .
      Pivot Point 1.3227

1# Supporting 1.3189
      2# Supporting 1.3161
      3# Supporting 1.3123

1# Resistance 1.3163
      2# Resistance 1.3295
      3# Resistance 1.3335

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehak48 For This Useful Post:

Azh786 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 51 of 51 ... 46 49 50 51