• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62

Thread: Azhar trading journal

1. #611 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USDJPY break swing buying trend

Quote Originally Posted by Azh786     
      My name is Mohammad Azhar and I live in Pakistan. I have been trading for 1 year. I live in Chak number 682/23 with a city pirmahal in Punjab.

My contact num:+923154410623

My email adress:Muhammadazhar0023@gmail.com

My facebook id profile
      link:https://www.facebook.com/rajputhonmain

My watsapp num:+923154410623 And +923486514423
      Hi good evening my all dear friends!

USDJPY had been running buy for the last few days.But now if we look at the time frame of 1 day, then there we It seems that now the swing of Buying has broken and now seller has come in large numbers.Its next target which is 105.240.Here we are getting a chance to earn a lot of profit.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Azh786 for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (Today), forexguy9 (Today)

3. #612 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7437 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,690 Times in 5,603 Posts

USDJPY had been running buy for the last few days.But now if we look at the time frame of 1 day, then there we It seems that now the swing of Buying has broken and now seller has come in large numbers.Its next target which is 105.240.Here we are getting a chance to earn a lot of profit.
      of course, the usdjpy currency pair is turning bearish after making attempts at the upside and failing. the technical formations are now turning bearish. this tallies with the recent weak situation of the usd. these are good reasons to go bearish on the usdjpy currency pair with potential targets around 107.80.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. #613 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,470 Times in 4,273 Posts

Dear Azh786, it is a proper thing for traders to be making their sell on the Usdjpy, i like that. There is need to know that we may not see Usdjpy going above 1.09.02, that is the point at which this pair has made the necessary sell with. This is the pair that is making traders to know and believe that they can buy it, but till yesterday, it failed the buyers. It is returning down, and it will fall down till it gets to the destination of 107.69.

5. #614 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson is a glorious beacon of light Aaron Nelson is a glorious beacon of light Aaron Nelson is a glorious beacon of light Aaron Nelson is a glorious beacon of light Aaron Nelson is a glorious beacon of light Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friend, if you know Aggressive purchases do not disappear so what already exists in the past. I think the technical picture of yesterday's decline and growth today has not changed. The pair clearly shows the range of volume accumulation for further movement. Yesterday we went down or, more precisely, tried to approach the lower limit of this accumulation, and today we have escaped from the summit. Thus, the narrowing triangle has broken and now we are testing its lower border. Because this is a dangerous figure, it can also be interpreted and, on the other hand, yesterday made a false mistake and now the upper movements must confirm this. Of course, this is only an assumption and assesses the confirmation of a false mistake after setting the price above the 108,800 level. But the loss of 108,430 levels will speak of another story from the pair.

Reply to thread
    Page 62 of 62 ... 57 60 61 62