• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 72 ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 ...

Thread: Azhar trading journal

1. #61 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azh786     
      Aslamoalikuim,I hope you are well.USDJPY have been coming down for many days.And now there is no downward support on the price at which the market is there and the chances of falling down more coming.So even if we still sell, we have a good chance of earning profit.Because there is not much support yet.Later, the support that is available will be applied at this price 107.880.We can keep our stop-loss till this price.thank you all.
      Hi friend, usdjpy are very faster failed in last day and now this currency pair are maintain and price is pushed at this level if it check slowly to last one two to we ate price of this pair are returning back move.
      Because it's a supporting level and I think today wait till closing the daily candle

2. #62 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Gold buying opportunity

My name is Mohammad Azhar and I live in Pakistan. I have been trading for 1 year. I live in Chak number 682/23 with a city pirmahal in Punjab.

My contact num:+923154410623

My email adress:Muhammadazhar0023@gmail.com

My facebook id profile
      link:https://www.facebook.com/rajputhonmain

My watsapp num:+923154410623 And +923486514423
      Aslamoalikuim ,Good afternoon to my all lovely friends.I hope you all do well.After a long wait, Gold which is now ready to buy, then we have a good chance that we will buy our trade and a lot of profit.A huge candle has formed which has confirmed the buying.

Going up here, there will be resistance here 1493.83.If the market comes down again with this paint, then it will go down for a long time.If the resistance that will be made breaks it and then the market goes up, then further resistance will be made at this price 1515.90.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by Azh786; 11-14-2019 at 11:08 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azh786 For This Useful Post:

sidra05 (11-14-2019)

4. #63 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,570 Posts

Aslamoalikuim,I hope you are well.USDJPY have been coming down for many days.And now there is no downward support on the price at which the market is there and the chances of falling down more coming.So even if we still sell, we have a good chance of earning profit.Because there is not much support yet.Later, the support that is available will be applied at this price 107.880.We can keep our stop-loss till this price.thank you all.

Hello my dear friend how are you my dear friend I hope you will be fine and enjoying the lovely Thursday afternoon with your friends and family my dear friend you are telling very write this currency pair is moving downtrend and candlestick shows strong don't and signal present chart analysis 10 8.65 and my dear friend resistance level is 108 point 68 and next target will be 10 8.50

5. #64 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,238 Times in 2,757 Posts

Aslamoalikuim ,Good afternoon to my all lovely friends.I hope you all do well.After a long wait, Gold which is now ready to buy, then we have a good chance that we will buy our trade and a lot of profit.A huge candle has formed which has confirmed the buying.

Going up here, there will be resistance here 1493.83.If the market comes down again with this paint, then it will go down for a long time.If the resistance that will be made breaks it and then the market goes up, then further resistance will be made at this price 1515.90.

My dear friend you are telling very right I really appreciated you and I agree with you my dear friend you are amazing post in which you told about gold my dear friend I have also think today gold will touch D 1500 my dear friend let's see you what will be happen and I have also think that gold will move more and more upper side so my dear friend thank you very much for your good analysis

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Hello my dear how are you I hope you will be fine bye I am going to share with you my analysis about USD JPY currency pair present chart analysis 10 8.60 and resistance level is 108. 63 and guys candlesticks morning strong don't and signal and I have also decided downtrend

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Azh786 (11-14-2019)

7. #65 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, brother you have posted a very good post.According to me inside it is the same.The USDJPY , which is now going to go down.the target you have told that will go till here is exactly what you said.A pair of USDJPY have been moving in sell trend for a long time and the dollar that is Quite a lot of weak.Sharing with good post right now and wish you success

8. #66 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,348 Posts

Slam dear fellow.
      How are you.I hope you will be fine enjoying your trade with profit.I agree with your analysis.According to my analysis GOLD is above its pivot point 1462 and showing up trend.If it will break above its resistance level 1467,it will move up to 1472.Wish you best for you and your trading.

9. #67 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/NZD selling trend

My name is Mohammad Azhar and I live in Pakistan. I have been trading for 1 year. I live in Chak number 682/23 with a city pirmahal in Punjab.

My facebook id profile

I hope all my friends are well and have a good life.Australian dollar is going to be very weak for many days.And New Zealand is dominating what it is. AUDNZD have been going down for a long time and very big news which is coming down.The price at which it is running, there is no support here, so this means that it will go down further.So a good signal for us is sell our trade.
      Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azh786 For This Useful Post:

Zohay (11-14-2019)

11. #68 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Silver ready to buy

My facebook id profile

On the day, we faced a lot of movement in the silver and also markeet.
      The support that has come down now has become a very good support and this means market will go up.Here if we buy our trade then we can get good profit.
      The news that has come before has come from the sell, so now the expectation is that it will come down and it will be benefited.Now it will go up to this price and resistance will be done here 18.104.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Azh786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), Zohay (11-14-2019)

13. #69 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Jesica20 will become famous soon enough Jesica20 will become famous soon enough Jesica20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope all my friends are well and have a good life.Australian dollar is going to be very weak for many days.And New Zealand is dominating what it is. AUDNZD have been going down for a long time and very big news which is coming down.The price at which it is running, there is no support here, so this means that it will go down further.So a good signal for us is sell our trade.
      Hello dear friend how are you hope you are enjoying your trading I am agreed with you and your analysis about the given chart I am going to thank you for sharing such a useful post in your given chat the given resistance shows that the projection will go out in the downward direction thank you very much for sharing this post have a good day

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesica20 For This Useful Post:

grasper (11-14-2019)

15. #70 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay has much to be proud of Zohay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,265 Times in 502 Posts

On the day, we faced a lot of movement in the silver and also markeet.
      The support that has come down now has become a very good support and this means market will go up.Here if we buy our trade then we can get good profit.
      The news that has come before has come from the sell, so now the expectation is that it will come down and it will be benefited.Now it will go up to this price and resistance will be done here 18.104.

seem like market has done with the bearish trend and it is making a good environment to start the bullish trend as the movement of the candle shows that market has started the bullish trend with the long term target of 17.70 but remember it can be a correction of bearish trend.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 72 ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 ...