No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Malaysian Traders

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

niesafx is an unknown quantity at this point niesafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    any malaysian trader here? share your opinion here guys, together we make profit in forex trading. share analysis here and we together discuss about it. it will benefit us all if we working together here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

FXAlexander is an unknown quantity at this point FXAlexander's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi guys, nice to meet you all

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6178 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,196 Times in 4,476 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey Forexianz, there's not many Malaysians in this forum and even less number currently active in it. Which part of Kuala Lumpur are you from? I'll be living in Ampang from December onwards. Hope that can we can gather offline with any other member if we have spare time.
    Hello mate, I thought I already replied to your post. I live in Ulu Kelang. It is near to Ampang. Maybe someday we can meet in real life.

4. 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

cambiste (25-07-2018)

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    324 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi guys, I think you all are from Malysia, Iinvityou to create threads and this section https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...el-amp-tourism, to tell people more about your country

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

forexianz (25-07-2018)

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    744 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,954 Times in 701 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello all. i'm also new here.
    [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?301197-VOX-Trading-Journal&p=15096148#post15096148[/url]
    VOX Technical Trading Systems

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blackberry10 For This Useful Post:

6sh (22-09-2018)

9. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

SmartTrader2020 is an unknown quantity at this point SmartTrader2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niesafx     
    any malaysian trader here? share your opinion here guys, together we make profit in forex trading. share analysis here and we together discuss about it. it will benefit us all if we working together here
    Normally where do you get your trading information as well as where do you learn about indicators and strategies? Can you share me any groups or website that I can refer to ?

10. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

DukeKaboom is an unknown quantity at this point DukeKaboom's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I usually starts in youtube. It depends on which broker i used - so i watch any traders that used the same platform. it's easier that way because i dont have to figure out the setting myself.

11. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

SmartTrader2020 is an unknown quantity at this point SmartTrader2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    thanks for the info! which trader that you recommend me to watch ? or is there any FB or telegram group that I should join ?

12. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like to watch King Salmanan from Indonesia - I think he trades in several platform like IQ Option, Olymp Trade and several others. His technique is quite simple and basics . A lot of followers by the way. So I suggest if you are interested you can try to look for King Salmanan's videos.

13. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeKaboom     
    I like to watch King Salmanan from Indonesia - I think he trades in several platform like IQ Option, Olymp Trade and several others. His technique is quite simple and basics . A lot of followers by the way. So I suggest if you are interested you can try to look for King Salmanan's videos.
    I don't recommend any of the telegram group unfortunately . I usually do my own analysis. Used to follow ppl's signal last time but end up losing a lot of money.
    However if you are still keen to learn , I really recommend FB grup Olymp Trade Malaysia - dedicated to Olymp Trade local traders. Most of the time, you will see the traders share their strategies and sometimes signal for free !

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open