• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 25 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...

Thread: KinG 1 TrAding journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,726 Times in 823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by king1     
      hello friend how are you and good the morning i am happy and surperising when i wake up morning and opening mt4 plate forum i see i cat belive gold going too down 1460 wooooa thats good for selling trader dears gold full in bearsh trend not open buy trade i hope and all my analysis market going to touch 1442 today its good point to sell entry
      Attachment 152128
      see in chart gold is ready to going down my cgart analysis is confirm market going down and gives your more surprizes so beacrfull sell on every high if you make a good and long term profit
      yes sir i am agree form you and your analysis prove right that the gold today analysis was at the 1450$ and it is already touch it at the point 1453 and more down and i think that tonight time the gold will be at the position of the more BEARISH ZONE and at the 1440$.the decreasing prices for the gold is due to the strong international affairs .
      i think that target of the gold next week will be at the 1490$ complete.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

king1 (11-08-2019), Michel1798 (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello friend how are you and good the morning i am happy and surperising when i wake up morning and opening mt4 plate forum i see i cat belive gold going too down 1460 wooooa thats good for selling trader dears gold full in bearsh trend not open buy trade i hope and all my analysis market going to touch 1442 today its good point to sell entry
      Attachment 152128
      see in chart gold is ready to going down my cgart analysis is confirm market going down and gives your more surprizes so beacrfull sell on every high if you make a good and long term profit

Today market going more down and down,and at that time market still going down,at that time market touch 1457 and in my analysis market goes down more 1445 down and this the not last point it can go down more from here so you must of a sell trade and be a good earner.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-08-2019), king1 (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michel1798     
      Today market going more down and down,and at that time market still going down,at that time market touch 1457 and in my analysis market goes down more 1445 down and this the not last point it can go down more from here so you must of a sell trade and be a good earner.

Gold markets pulled back a bit during the trading session on Thursday, showing that the market cannot hang on to any significant rally. At this point, the market looks as if it needs to hold this general vicinity or face serious trouble,so you open a sell trade and it is a right time of sell trade.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5RockeR for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (11-08-2019), king1 (11-08-2019), Michel1798 (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good evening friends how was you day i am very happy because this week for me a lucky and i gained succes friend morning time i tell you all goldmarket going down see result market exactly down position and my trade running in huge profit so tell me all of you how awas your this week today i request a with draw i am receiving my withdraw i am happy thanks to mt5 forum and insta forex given me a good platforum for earning and experience
      so friend i tell you again gold market trend gold market is move some back and touch 1473 after that market going down and step by step touching down 1400 be carefully trade on gold sell on every hig see my chart analysis dear
      Name:  Screenshot_38.png
Views: 34
Size:  82.0 KB
      see chart analysis market going up to 1473 trade like expert use stop loss and take profit i hope you will get hude profit and you always use money manage you never faceing any loss

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to king1 for this useful post.

grandfather (11-08-2019), JoneAnderson (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019), Royal Waqas (11-08-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1191 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,988 Posts

good evening friends how was you day i am very happy because this week for me a lucky and i gained succes friend morning time i tell you all goldmarket going down see result market exactly down position and my trade running in huge profit so tell me all of you how awas your this week today i request a with draw i am receiving my withdraw i am happy thanks to mt5 forum and insta forex given me a good platforum for earning and experience
      so friend i tell you again gold market trend gold market is move some back and touch 1473 after that market going down and step by step touching down 1400 be carefully trade on gold sell on every hig see my chart analysis dear
      Attachment 152261
      see chart analysis market going up to 1473 trade like expert use stop loss and take profit i hope you will get hude profit and you always use money manage you never faceing any loss

I also think that the GOLD market will go up so that open buy is very likely to get profit so we should take advantage of this opportunity to get profit and we can hold it until next week, because I analyze the market will continue to rise, do not forget to use stop loss for the security of our account, hopefully our trades can profit according to what we expect, we must always try to be better so that our trading results can be better and get consistent profits, good luck.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

king1 (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,726 Times in 823 Posts

Attachment 152261

yes sir you are right that the trend of the gold is of the buy zone now and i think that it move in the pull bull zone and the last point of the gold will be at the 1470 to night and then move down.i think in the next week the gold resistance level will be at the 1477 the same position as 2 days ago and the support level will be at the position of the 1475 the trend is mostly of the buy zone .77% chances for the bullish and the 33% for the bearish trend for the gold and the XAUUSD.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

king1 (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019), Royal Waqas (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Royal Waqas is just really nice Royal Waqas is just really nice Royal Waqas is just really nice Royal Waqas is just really nice Royal Waqas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 152261

Well this week was bad for me because i lost all my account balance as well as my profit which i made from only 2$ but now i got margin call so im sad right now and waiting for next bonus to come.
      Gold is again made lower low around 1455 but after touching this price gold is going up very fast so maybe short term buying gold is really good opportunity but it's also a riski dear.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Royal Waqas for this useful post.

king1 (11-08-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 152261

The gold price is widely followed in financial markets around the world. Most commonly quoted in US Dollars (XAU/USD), gold price tends to increase as stocks and bonds decline. The metal holds its value well, making it a reliable safe-haven. Improve your technical analysis of live gold prices with the real-time XAU/USD chart, and read our late gold news.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5RockeR For This Useful Post:

king1 (11-09-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798 is a splendid one to behold Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 152261

Hello all my MT5 members and my friends of Mt5,I hope all of you fine here and enjoying A good trading day,today on the behalf of my analysis GOLD market goes in Bearish trend so it is a right time of SELL trade and we must get good profit when we open a SELL trade,but all traders open his trades on his own risk,at that time GOLD market is on 1467 and the trend is to SELL and SELL trade provide us good profit and chances of market today Down wards on 1460,Today chances of buy is today is 84%,so it is a good opportunity to open a Sell trade and earn many profit so keep open a sell trade.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Michel1798 for this useful post.

king1 (11-09-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu is a jewel in the rough Muhammad Sadiqu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanx a lot of king 1 What you did so well I hope you will feel good here and we will be of benefit to all And I hope we get to learn something from you so enjoy it all you guys and work hard so that you can move forward in the forex

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muhammad Sadiqu for this useful post.

king1 (11-09-2019), MT5RockeR (11-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 25 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...