• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 26 of 26 ... 21 24 25 26

Thread: KinG 1 TrAding journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1191 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,918 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by king1     
      Hello dear friend how are you and good morning and I hope you are trading this is very good. Gold price shoes claim positive in attempt to. Channels resistance line to keep the bullish trend scenario suggested for Today which targets testing 1489 level before turning back to Resume the correctional bearish trend reminding you that the continuation for the bullisdh bias depend on the price stability above 1470.40. Trading range for my analysis today is between 1460 And 1490 resistence mainly

Attachment 154915
      if I pay attention to the GOLD market has a great opportunity to go down, because of the market pattern that is formed is very difficult to go up, so I prefer to wait for the right moment to open sell, being aware of today's movements will make our accounts safer, do not forget to use stop loss for the security of our account, hopefully our trades can profit according to what we expect, we must always try to be better so that our trading results can be better and get consistent profits, happy day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grandfather For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,818 Times in 5,962 Posts

Hello dear friend how are you and good morning and I hope you are trading this is very good. Gold price shoes claim positive in attempt to. Channels resistance line to keep the bullish trend scenario suggested for Today which targets testing 1489 level before turning back to Resume the correctional bearish trend reminding you that the continuation for the bullisdh bias depend on the price stability above 1470.40. Trading range for my analysis today is between 1460 And 1490 resistence mainly

Attachment 154915
      Gold is being really disappointed for me from last few days it is really confusing
      Currently trading at 1475 area and on h4 it seems like it will go more up and will taste 1500 soon yesterday I was very sure that it will taste atleast 1483 but it got back from 1478 area and the break out was fake
      Now I will just watch the moves
      Wish you all the best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,012 Times in 3,197 Posts

Attachment 154915
      by the current situation of the market I can say with hundred percent surety that gold can easily reached at 1488 level which is the next resistance area in weekly time frame for and but, I also believe that gold is totally in the head of sellers and market will continue its various pressure very soon when it will reached at the next resistance area which is near at 1490 level. It's time to just keep calm and don't forget to follow the market trend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson has a brilliant future JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,767 Times in 833 Posts

Attachment 154915
      yes sir thank you for sharing your analysis about the gold but my view are that the gold confirm for the sell movement so it will move in the sell direction i think that the gold if break the support level of the 1465 again and the later the point 1460 then it will fully for the bearish trend but if it break the resistance level that will will the last point for the o gold the point 1480 then it fully for the bullish so i hare my analysis no wit that what happens today.........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JoneAnderson For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 154915
      hello dear friend how are you last day gold is gold movie unbelievable and gold moving down and touch our first sport 1465 so here we are waiting to break out this level and market going down more low level so dear market is move upward and touch today 1472 but when market break out both side then market moving upward or downward do we are waiting for breakout

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pk1 For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife will become famous soon enough HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good dears your analysis on gold is very strong gold trend is bearish because up resistance is very strong and real trend selling so trading possiation is down but defrent time at amped down use stop loss take profit fold move down maximum 1460 the possiation is retrasment give him good profit according to usd/JPY is selling and gold may be up retrasment....

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,035 Times in 948 Posts

Attachment 154915
      Gold is now trading flat and showing no support to either side. Gold is having a tough time scoring convincing gains. It clearly indicates the gold market sentiment is still bearish. A break below the daily low of $1,471 looks likely and could pave the way for a deeper drop to $1,464 and $1,456. On the higher side, a daily close above $1,478 is needed to invalidate the bearish setup. So stay connected for further updates.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladla For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,092 Posts

Attachment 154915
      Slam dear fellow.
      Hope you will be fine and enjoying trade with good profit. I agree with your analysis that trading range for GOLD is 1460-1490,According to my analysis GOLD is bearish today .This pair is below its pivot point 1471 and may go down to 1464.If it will close above pivot point,it will move up to 1477.Wish you good luck for you and your trading .Stay blessed.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5410 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,339 Times in 2,828 Posts

Attachment 154915
      Greeting mate. I appreciate your analysis on Gold. Your mentioned range seems very political Gold won't break 1460 level or 1490 by today for sure. Gold is now in undecided situation. Today gold can hardly try to test 1480 level or 1465 level. I got margin call yesterday by selling gold. So be careful about gold trading right now.

Wish you all the best mate.

Reply to thread
    Page 26 of 26 ... 21 24 25 26