• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 25 ... 20 23 24 25

Thread: KinG 1 TrAding journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply is a splendid one to behold Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by king1     
      Hello friends good morning and how are you I hope your last day of reading is very profitable for you dear friend gold price trend positively to attack the bearish channel resistence caution from the upcoming trading as closing the daily candlestick take above thisresistence will push the price to test 1489 level Before any new attempt to this line while the price need to hold below 1472Attachment 154639 Before any trade First you find the real and after that take an order
      Hey dear king how are i am read your post right now at the time 6 pm so I want say good evening yes dear today market make candle stick others condition I nit understand today about market it's movement because market trend make in totaly sell but we can see market on buy and touching to 1478 today it's broken to his last highly position

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

king1 (Today), MT5RockeR (Today), SFXZR (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ladlaniazi will become famous soon enough Ladlaniazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good afternoon friend gold price and yesterday about the fractional bearish channels resistance in which leads the price to achieve expected intraday gain in the upcoming session on its way to test 1489 level level mainly. But will be suggested for today's voted by moving above the Ema 50. Nothing that the expected rice is temporary waiting to Resume the fractional wave taking into consideration that be reaching 14 89 will lead the price to stop the coractional bearish wave and return to the main police track again. 1470.40. Honour price 2 10 line again. The need to achieve the Suggested positive target.
      Attachment 154793
      Gold is currently trading at $1,473 per Oz, having hit a high of $1,475.25 an hour ago. Notably, $1,475 capped upside on Monday, Tuesday and also on Nov. 14. As a result, it is the level to beat for the bulls. A convincing break higher will likely yield a quick move to $1,480-$1,482. Gold, a classic safe-haven asset, is having a tough time posting gains despite the renewed political tensions between the US and China. The yellow metal remains trapped in a narrow range of $1,470 to $1,475 for the eighth straight hour. So remain in touch with forex market and wishing you best of luck for good trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladlaniazi For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good afternoon friend gold price and yesterday about the fractional bearish channels resistance in which leads the price to achieve expected intraday gain in the upcoming session on its way to test 1489 level level mainly. But will be suggested for today's voted by moving above the Ema 50. Nothing that the expected rice is temporary waiting to Resume the fractional wave taking into consideration that be reaching 14 89 will lead the price to stop the coractional bearish wave and return to the main police track again. 1470.40. Honour price 2 10 line again. The need to achieve the Suggested positive target.
      Attachment 154793
      good evening my dear friend I hope your day is very good and your this week is very profitable dear I see and read your protection about gold you are very good production on gold but dear today gold market in nervous mode I don't know why but gold is touch our first resistance level 147 4 after that market going down and IC market in various mode because market again touch our low level in 1462 so there be careful trading on gold if you have with capital then you take risk on gold and earn much profit

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to pk1 for this useful post.

king1 (Today), MT5RockeR (Today), SFXZR (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee has much to be proud of Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,063 Times in 493 Posts

Attachment 154793
      Hello dear members I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some reasonable profits. I have read the post of dear member about the gold indeed very good analyze the pair and I totally agree with your stance on this yellow metal. This pair touched the lowest level of 1447 in previous week but after that it is in bullish trend and ranging between 1469 to 1478 so sell the pair for longer term trading. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. I wish that remaining trading days of this week will be profitable for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian gee For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

SFXZR is just really nice SFXZR is just really nice SFXZR is just really nice SFXZR is just really nice SFXZR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 154793
      YES dear king you are right that the Gold,s next movement is Gone to upward and touch the 1489 ,But suggested for a day moving by voted above the ema 50. But in my opinion is that the Gold gone to down and touch the low point 1460, If any body want to trade on Gold pair then open a sel direction trade and get more ,s.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SFXZR For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 154793
      Hello King1,,,,
      how are you and today i am telling about gold market at that time gold is on 1470 and it well drop more on sell side so all sell trader gets profit and and if you are not open a sell trade then you must open a sell trade because sell gives us good type of profit and today market looking to go doen 1455 tonight and it is not conmo**** that its last point.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,999 Times in 921 Posts

Attachment 154793
      Hello sir it's good post at gold and according to my analysis gold weakened from the highest level in almost two weeks slightly below $1480/oz and moved lower. Recently it printed a fresh daily low at $1465, just cents above Tuesday’s low. In the short-term, gold is still moving with an upside bias, but the momentum is starting to favor the downside. Price needs to recover levels on top of $1472 in order to target again a test of the $1480 area. Above the next strong resistance is seen at $1490. On the flip side, a consolidation under $1464 would likely increase the bearish pressure ahead of the Asian session.

Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 25 ... 20 23 24 25