• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: KinG 1 TrAding journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Simply is a name known to all Simply is a name known to all Simply is a name known to all Simply is a name known to all Simply is a name known to all Simply is a name known to all Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by king1     
      hello friends how are you and hope your first day of trading dear we are happy because gold first moves down and after tha market going to up move and touch and complete high level 1474 and i take place order on thats point i am very happy gold going down move and i hope today market moves down and touch 1455 and 1445 dearif you wana good profit take order in sell position
      Attachment 154385
      Hey dear King 1 how are you yes dear I am so happy with second day of the trade and my trade also open in sell direction yes you say right yesterday night market touch to to high level 1474 and I am see a big loss but now my trade in without loss and without pr but I think now market go in my fever in sell and I success to get a profit from this journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

king1 (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today), MT5RockeR (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05 has a reputation beyond repute sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,056 Posts

hello friends how are you and hope your first day of trading dear we are happy because gold first moves down and after tha market going to up move and touch and complete high level 1474 and i take place order on thats point i am very happy gold going down move and i hope today market moves down and touch 1455 and 1445 dearif you wana good profit take order in sell position
      Attachment 154385
      Slam dear fellow.
      How are you.I hope you will be fine and enjoying happy morning with good trading .I agree with your analysis about GOLD.According to my analysis this pair will move down to 1459,if close below pivot point 1466 .Wish you Good luck for you and your trading.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to sidra05 for this useful post.

king1 (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking is a splendid one to behold Bossking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear i want to say this and we have to done a best great job and i think gold is going now down and we have to earn great from this trade and we have to earn from forex.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bossking for this useful post.

king1 (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today), MT5RockeR (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR is a name known to all MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 154385
      Yes dear friend it is a good thing for us to get more profit and if we are here to make good profit then we analysis on this forum and Gold market chances is down and down and goes down in the point of 1455 and last point of and more goes down and down 1445 so keep open a sell trade and try to make good profit.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5RockeR for this useful post.

king1 (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today), pk1 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Twisted

king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends good afternoon I hope you are all in perfect today is gold market is very going good and gold moves down so excited but last day all the people is frightened because of gold move up but today i confirm market going down and touch our first sport 1457 so be happy all ofyou dear today market going down and i alreadytakeplace a order in sell position Name:  Screenshot_56.png
Views: 5
Size:  52.6 KB

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to king1 for this useful post.

Mr Kingkong (Today), pk1 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1 is just really nice pk1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends good afternoon I hope you are all in perfect today is gold market is very going good and gold moves down so excited but last day all the people is frightened because of gold move up but today i confirm market going down and touch our first sport 1457 so be happy all ofyou dear today market going down and i alreadytakeplace a order in sell position Attachment 154493
      good afternoon my dear I seen your chat you very impressive and very interesting you doing analysis on gold last day gold moving upside and people in laws but I know those people who is running in selling position is rating for gold on and today you know about gold is going down and those people who waiting for downtrend in perfect and earn large amount of profit today dear forex market is is your emotional when you control your emotion then you are here year big amount of profit if you have never control your emotional then you always in loss

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Attachment 154385
      very nice dear you are last a production is very good for absolutely right gold market going down and touch our first sport 1455 and after that market going to word and going upward position and touch our first resistance 1473 so dear I am very surprised and greeting and shocked market going up your analysis is very good so dear I follow you and your signal and after that I doing trade and I hope and thought that market going my favour and I make good profit on it very thankful sharing power analysis here

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to pk1 for this useful post.

king1 (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mr Kingkong is a name known to all Mr Kingkong is a name known to all Mr Kingkong is a name known to all Mr Kingkong is a name known to all Mr Kingkong is a name known to all Mr Kingkong is a name known to all Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends good afternoon I hope you are all in perfect today is gold market is very going good and gold moves down so excited but last day all the people is frightened because of gold move up but today i confirm market going down and touch our first sport 1457 so be happy all ofyou dear today market going down and i alreadytakeplace a order in sell position Attachment 154493
      yes you are right and I am agree from you most chances for the gold in the cell direction and it will move down and take a cell limit so always trade from the current situation in the cell direction the gold because the gold is totally for the lower position I think that today it will reach at the 1457 because there is a red impact that are high impact news today so I think that it will be done wait and that what happened next.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Kingkong For This Useful Post:

king1 (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Twisted

king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1 is a splendid one to behold king1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good evening and hope today all of you taking good profit dear i tell you early in the morning about gold trend see market going down but not touch our deceided level but never sad i know market going more down and touch again down side and touch our first sport 1460 and market going to sell again and touch 1452 dear take order onsell this time market 1468 take more order on sell and wait tonight see your trade given more profit for you see my chart
      Name:  Screenshot_57.png
Views: 0
Size:  49.9 KB

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to king1 for this useful post.

ola4real (Today), Unregistered (2), Zohay (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zohay has a spectacular aura about Zohay has a spectacular aura about Zohay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good evening and hope today all of you taking good profit dear i tell you early in the morning about gold trend see market going down but not touch our deceided level but never sad i know market going more down and touch again down side and touch our first sport 1460 and market going to sell again and touch 1452 dear take order onsell this time market 1468 take more order on sell and wait tonight see your trade given more profit for you see my chart
      Attachment 154541
      gold has made a big bullish candle on monday how ever market will unable to break the good resistance level of 1470 but remember market has made a open door for the bearish trend as 1458 is not the support zone but 1470 is the resistance level so if market start the bearish trend so no support can stop the bearish trend but bullish trend can be stop by 1470 level.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,410 Times in 5,409 Posts

Attachment 154541

Hello king1, It is a wrong idea that you are selling the gold asset, there is nothing looking bearish about this asset at this time. I think that the former bearish bias movement which it did in the earlier part of today was the reason why you wee confused of it. I will like to advice you that you should forget the selling ambition on this asset, you should rather be making the buying on it, it will help you so much. This gold asset is still having the tendency to go as far up at $1483, i will be so happy if it could do just that, i am on with the bullish trade with it.

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22